No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just found the Dreamwatch article with AT in #133. As Coley suspected, not much new, but it is still interesting. You can find it at:

http://www.scifigate.net/dreamwatch133tapping.php

thanks Scifigate for their posting.

Comment

Well... finished watching/capping the last of my S7 DVD's.... *grins* now to go scrub some of those caps!

Here's some Sam... mainly from the Beyond the Gate extra... But the first three are from Avenger.... and Sam's surprise to find out that Felger plays with SG action figures....

Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by chocdoc
                      Just found the Dreamwatch article with AT in #133. As Coley suspected, not much new, but it is still interesting. You can find it at:

http://www.scifigate.net/dreamwatch133tapping.php

thanks Scifigate for their posting.
                      Woooo!

Originally posted by Amanda Tapping, on the Sam/Jack thing
                      I've thought about that and don't have an answer for you. Ultimately there has been too much notice on these two and it is too much of a qualifier for this character. It would be amazing if something happened and they went "Oh, we're better off as friends". If they could just get it on once, have a great little time, and then go "Well we got that out of our system. Now let's go fishing!" I just can't see Carter and O'Neill having a long term relationship though!
                      I <3 Amanda
                      Take that you evil shippers

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                        Uber, i'm not a member of the leadership, but i say you should have your title changed, so count me for seconding the motion
                        you're not a member of the cabinet of samanda? YOU'RE not?

as vice president, i hereby announce skydiver as prime minister of samanda!

there!

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SNY
                          Hey! New vid!

It's a Carter's vid so I want to share it with all of you!

(snipped)
                          sny, another GREAT vid! all your vids always knock me out, and once again i'm on the floor. this is one of my fave sam eps and you did it justice. WELL DONE!

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

spoilers for s9's the fourth horsemen

Spoiler:

k, fellow sam fans, what do we want from this ep? i know that orlin's in it, and i know there's a plague, but what do we think's going to actually happen?

ideas?

thoughts?

let's get the samfan groove going!

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                              Woooo!

I <3 Amanda
                              Take that you evil shippers
                              we already did...

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

I'm happy to see her back. I hope we see her in some civilian clothes.
                                Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
                                Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

Working...
                                X