No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay! Thanks guys for the warm welcome! Nice to meet y'all!!

And thank you for the clarification! I first found the Thunk thread and was drooling myself.. (I almost slipped, cause I didn't pay attention, I was too busy checking all those pics out) and theeeen I saw this wonderful thread

Imagine a little kid in a candy store. Other Sam Carter and Amanda Tapping addicts! Wohooo!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post

And thank you for the clarification! I first found the Thunk thread and was drooling myself.. (I almost slipped, cause I didn't pay attention, I was too busy checking all those pics out) and theeeen I saw this wonderful thread

Imagine a little kid in a candy store. Other Sam Carter and Amanda Tapping addicts! Wohooo!
      hi andy you should enjoy it around here everyones nice and were all mad sam/amanda fans
      sigpic
      The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
        Litte Rabbit Foo-Foo...
        That would be Little Bunny Foo Foo. *bops suse on the head*
        sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
        May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Oh here is the Discussion/Appreciation Thread?

Confusion.

The other thread is for pics and this one is to talk? Or how does this work?
          Ooops.

Well, hi friends btw!
          Ah, fresh meat. Welcome.

Comment

*waves* Hi there, Andy! Nice to meet you!

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post

*My* family always said rabbit.

ETA: Scifithinker and I are joking around. We've been RL friends 15+ years.

suse
              <<rubs head>>
              Last edited by suse; 18 April 2010, 05:49 PM.
              sigpic
              Mourning Sanctuary.
              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Oh here is the Discussion/Appreciation Thread?

Confusion.

The other thread is for pics and this one is to talk? Or how does this work?
                Ooops.

Well, hi friends btw!
                Welcome!
                sigpic
                Mourning Sanctuary.

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                  Hi Andy and welcome!
                  Yes this one is mainly to discuss but pics are not forbidden just don't get carried away.
                  The thunk thread is for pics (just be careful of the wet floors as those drooling tend to forget to mop up )
                  What she said ^^

You may also want to be careful not to trip over the dead bodies in the Thunk thread as the body that dies most often is usually mine.

Bree
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                    right!

and while i wasnt on gw when amanda signed this id like to think it was a thanks to all those current and future samandans everywhere, whether they knew this wonderful term yet or not

plus its a beautiful collage of photos and that smile just makes my day

EDIT: i remember you sharing this photo with me when i first started posting on samanda lies
                    All past, present and future Samandans are included in the love.

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                    As for eps discussions, want know why I don't join in on them? I don't own the DVDs and at this time don't plan to purchase them. I live in a very small, wee, tiny one room apartment and don't have the room to store them, that and truth be told there are other shows I like better and would rather have them on DVD. Blashphemy I know some of you are thinking. I enjoy SG1 when I catch reruns but I can't watch it whenever I want. So rather than say something like "Hey let's stop talking about SG1 eps because I don't have the DVDs and I feel left out" I just don't comment when folks are talking about fav eps and the like.

Mandy & Cel, don't make me put you two on a flight of stairs and make you hug each other until you to make up. I'll do it. I will!

GROUP HUG Come on, join in, you know you want to.
                    I don't think its required that SG be your absolute favorite show. At least I hope not. It's ONE of my favorites.

I'll join in! {{{{{{Samandans}}}}}}

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                    OT but cute

Spoiler:
                    We found a rabbit's nest in our garden when my nephew was digging it up. He said there were about 5 or 6 of them and yes he picked one up (was about the size of his pinky finger). I wasn't around at the time. We kept an eye out on the nest and did notice changes in the nest, proving the mama had been coming back So today I took a pic and my how they have grown

Awwww. I love bunnies. Used to have a pet bunny named George (as in, I will love him and squeeze him and call him George) - Quick, what is that from?

Amanda who? Yes, don't forget to wear your rubber soled shoes. They come in very handy while thunking and drooling.

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                    I was waiting for the bopping to begin.
                    Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                    William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                    Anon

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                      All past, present and future Samandans are included in the love.

I don't think its required that SG be your absolute favorite show. At least I hope not. It's ONE of my favorites.

I'll join in! {{{{{{Samandans}}}}}}

Awwww. I love bunnies. Used to have a pet bunny named George (as in, I will love him and squeeze him and call him George) - Quick, what is that from?

Amanda who? Yes, don't forget to wear your rubber soled shoes. They come in very handy while thunking and drooling.

I was waiting for the bopping to begin.
                      Bugs Bunny
                      "Hellooooo George"

Bree
                      sigpic

Comment

'ain't I a stinker??????'
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                          Hi Andy and welcome!
                          Yes this one is mainly to discuss but pics are not forbidden just don't get carried away.
                          The thunk thread is for pics (just be careful of the wet floors as those drooling tend to forget to mop up )
                          Teehee! I do that alot. Maybe you mentioning it now will help me remember to mop up.
                          sigpic
                          My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            'ain't I a stinker??????'

Do you think Sam would have had a perverse appreciation for Marvin the Martian?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

Do you think Sam would have had a perverse appreciation for Marvin the Martian?
                              Ain't NOTHIN' perverse about appreciating Marvin the Martian.
                              sigpic
                              Mourning Sanctuary.

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                                Ain't NOTHIN' perverse about appreciating Marvin the Martian.
                                "I am going to blow up the earth"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X