* Beyond The Gate: A Convention Experience With Christopher Judge
    * Beyond The Gate: A Convention Experience With Amanda Tapping
    * Beyond The Gate: A Convention Experience With Michael Shanks
    * SG-1 Director Series: Avatar, Covenant, Reckoning, Moebius
    * Making Of Stargate Alliance
    * Behind The Stargate: Secrets Revealed
    * Production Design and Photo Gallery
    * Profile On: Joseph Molozzi and Paul Mullie
    Is what I get. The wierd thing is, I've only been able to find commentaries for 5 episodes! Which is odd, because I know all the episodes were done on the Region 2 German discs...
    can you tell which convention it is? which city?

Comment

Originally posted by sky_blue_waters
      can you tell which convention it is? which city?
      I'm not sure.
      She's wearing a pink shirt with a white sleeved top underneath if that helps?

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
        Haha, in the director series for Covenant:
        They're in the hanger for the 302 scenes, and Amanda is trying to explain something, but in the background they're working on something with some drills or saws or something and she keeps getting interrupted by the sounds.
        "Oh, and we also do dentistry here"

Then later, she and Charles Shaughnessy (Alec Colson) are running their lines (while they wait for the crew to prep), for the scene just after they have their little joy ride in the 302. And Charles says the:

COLSON: Yeah, well, someone did. And if you think that – or any of this – is gonna prevent me from telling the world what they have a right to know, you’re dead wrong.

At which point Amanda jumps up and makes to beat him up!
        Then Charles comments how Amanda is an evil woman, to which Amanda does her Dr. Evil impersonation.
        "Maybe I'm Evil!Carter"
        Haha. Very neat! Have you been watching these all morning/afternoon?

And, you know, feel free to tell us when you see other stuff. It's cool to see the cast and crew interact with each other.

Comment

I'm not sure.
          Yeaaah... Nope. I've got nothing.

You know, cuz I've gone to SOOO MANY conventions.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
            Yeaaah... Nope. I've got nothing.

You know, cuz I've gone to SOOO MANY conventions.
            Hehe

It's that one (well, unless she was wearing the same clothing at a different con ) which is listed under 'Chicago Creation Content Convention' at amandatapping.com

She wasn't actually doing the interview thing at the con, just speaking about conventions in general, but they had clips of her at that con during the interview

Comment

I'm not sure.
              It's CHICAGO !!! It's CHICAGO !!! I was there!!! I was there. Creation Con Chicago: August 26 - 29 2004.
              I have a picture with Amanda wearing that outfit. I got a nice big hug from Amanda, too. She was two months preggers then, but no one knew. She really let loose and cried at the end of her Q & A session. That was a good con. Tom McBeath was there also. THANKS A D !!!

Comment

I'm not sure.
                Isn't that the Chicago Creation, October '04? Could be wrong, though...
                On Edit: Never mind, you guys were faster than me.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by sky_blue_waters
                  It's CHICAGO !!! It's CHICAGO !!! I was there!!! I was there. Creation Con Chicago: August 26 - 29 2004.
                  I have a picture with Amanda wearing that outfit. I got a nice big hug from Amanda, too. She was two months preggers then, but no one knew. She really let loose and cried at the end of her Q & A session. That was a good con. Tom McBeath was there also. THANKS A D !!!
                  Haha cool There were quite a few crowd shots, so you might be able to pick yourself out
                  The Micheal Shanks one was from the same con (pretty sure) too. Havn't watched the Chris Judge one yet

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                    Haha. Very neat! Have you been watching these all morning/afternoon?

And, you know, feel free to tell us when you see other stuff. It's cool to see the cast and crew interact with each other.
                    Yeah, tell us more AD. Please, pretty please. I loooovvee behind the scenes stuff.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Haha cool There were quite a few crowd shots, so you might be able to pick yourself out
                      The Micheal Shanks one was from the same con (pretty sure) too. Havn't watched the Chris Judge one yet
                      I sure wish I could post that picture. She looked great. She was glowing. How she kept her pregnancy a secret for 3 whole months is beyond me. Quite the actor, AT. It's almost been one whole year since then. Thanks A D you made my week.

Comment

Originally posted by Dani76
                        Yeah, tell us more AD. Please, pretty please. I loooovvee behind the scenes stuff.
                        Gather around the fire children, while Old Man Agent tells his story...
                        {/end old man's voice}

I havn't watched that much yet, just a few of the Director's series. The one for Avatar is pretty cool with Martin Wood being his usual wacky stuff an running through the stuff for the episode
                        Amanda tells us what 'TBA' on the director's schedule is - The Brilliant Amanda. So when there's two TBA's on the schedule, they're The Brilliant Amanda episodes
                        Of course, thats not the real meaning of acronym (pfft, like it could be anything else ) and down the bottom of the screen they have a little box that comes up saying 'Sorry Amanda. The real meaning is "To Be Assigned", when there's no one assigned to direct the episode'. Very funny

Then some shots of Amanda making funny faces as she says her lines in rehearsal

The Threads Director series has some looks at them prepping various things. Chris Judge and his brother Jeff in the makeup trailer with his makeup artist. Then Issac Hayes.
                        The scene at Jack cabin's with him and Kerry in bed. And discussion of RDA's toes. He has some very crooked looking toes...
                        AT and David Deluise doing teh scene where she introduces him to her dad. So lots of good scenes for the Shippers

Comment

{/end old man's voice}

I havn't watched that much yet, just a few of the Director's series. The one for Avatar is pretty cool with Martin Wood being his usual wacky stuff an running through the stuff for the episode
                          Amanda tells us what 'TBA' on the director's schedule is - The Brilliant Amanda. So when there's two TBA's on the schedule, they're The Brilliant Amanda episodes
                          Of course, thats not the real meaning of acronym (pfft, like it could be anything else ) and down the bottom of the screen they have a little box that comes up saying 'Sorry Amanda. The real meaning is "To Be Assigned", when there's no one assigned to direct the episode'. Very funny

The Threads Director series has some looks at them prepping various things. Chris Judge and his brother Jeff in the makeup trailer with his makeup artist. Then Issac Hayes.
                          The scene at Jack cabin's with him and Kerry in bed. And discussion of RDA's toes. He has some very crooked looking toes...
                          AT and David Deluise doing teh scene where she introduces him to her dad. So lots of good scenes for the Shippers
                          Aaaawwww! I like it when Old Man Agent tells us stories! This was a good one, too!

Thanks!

Comment

{/end old man's voice}

Sooo cooollll, "Old Man Agent", thank you so much for sharing. Even though I can't watch it, it's almost as good "listening" to your stories and imagining it...
                            You're the best.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                              wow that is an amazing sign. Was that really the sign or was it manip pic.
                              If only a) it was real, or b) I was that creative / technically skilled...

Just click the link at the bottom of the original post, and you too can make up your own signs. Hours of fun for all the family!!!

Comment

Bah, am annoyed that I only get 5 commentaries And not even the one that Amanda did :cry:

Lys! You've got the Region 2 French DVD's right? Did you get all the commentaries? Perhaps we can come to some sort of arrangement...
                                OK. I checked for the extras. I have all of those previously mentionned by you plus several pictures from episodes or behind the scenes.
                                As for the commentaries, I have them for all the episodes except It's Good to be King, Citizen Joe and Threads.

An arrangement Agent Dark ?

OK, now repeat after me : French DVDs are better than Aussie ones !
                                Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Working...
                                X