Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
    Yeah, right. It will be splashed across the internet for all to see and mock.

What else are (virtual) friends for?
    Well, we all could just adopt EH-T's strategy of camouflage if we deem certain pics are better left remaining untagged.

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
      Well, we all could just adopt EH-T's strategy of camouflage if we deem certain pics are better left remaining untagged.
      True, but we still know things about EH-T... even if she is well-behaved.
      sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
      May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
        True, but we still know things about EH-T... even if she is well-behaved.
        ...or so she says and has us to believe.

Comment

Over my holiday break I've been watching some SG1 & Sanctuary eps. At one point, I watched an ep of SG1 immediately followed by Sanctuary. I wasn't trying to test whether I could see Sam in Helen or vice versa, but really--even back to back, they are so different that there really was no connection at all in my mind.

I don't think I could say the same watching the same actor in 2 roles back to back in some other cases.

Way to go, AT.

Comment

i do think van will be fun simply because those of us lucky enough to do them both will have a week in between to socialize and explore

I wonder if we should plan a 'Samanda Dinner'...nothing fancy, just pick a local restaurant, pick a day/time and we all get together. Everyone paying for themselves, of course. just a gathering

whatta ya think?
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
              Over my holiday break I've been watching some SG1 & Sanctuary eps. At one point, I watched an ep of SG1 immediately followed by Sanctuary. I wasn't trying to test whether I could see Sam in Helen or vice versa, but really--even back to back, they are so different that there really was no connection at all in my mind.

I don't think I could say the same watching the same actor in 2 roles back to back in some other cases.

Way to go, AT.
              I think it's amazing that I can tell the difference between Carter, Replicarter and Geeky Sam just by looking at how she holds her body. The woman makes it look effortless.
              sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
              May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                I have visions of the reactions of the G4 reading this and imagining the lobby of the Ren filled with attendees on unicycles (juggling nubbins).
                For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  i do think van will be fun simply because those of us lucky enough to do them both will have a week in between to socialize and explore

I wonder if we should plan a 'Samanda Dinner'...nothing fancy, just pick a local restaurant, pick a day/time and we all get together. Everyone paying for themselves, of course. just a gathering

whatta ya think?
                  Definitely!

For Gatecon a few years back, we had a similar dinner meet-up prior to the actual con beginning which was a lot of fun and stoked the excitement levels for everything even further..well at least for me!

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                    It's really quite safe

As for Eh-T... she pretended to be well behaved at AT4 but straight after she drank loads of warm beer and pimm's. Then she weed in the Trafalgar Square fountains. True story.
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

whatta ya think?
                      I would love that!! I can't afford the con, but by that time
                      I will be living in Van again and would love to be able to participate in some con madness!!!
                      The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                      |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                        Which part?

The unicycles only?
                        The juggling nubbins only?
                        The falling into the piano only?
                        The juggling while riding a unicycle and crashing into the piano all at once part?

With this group, you may need to be very specific about what is a 'no-no'

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                          It's really quite safe

As for Eh-T... she pretended to be well behaved at AT4 but straight after she drank loads of warm beer and pimm's. Then she weed in the Trafalgar Square fountains. True story.
                          Oh my!

I hadn't heard about that

Comment

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
                            Oh my!

I hadn't heard about that
                            She tried to keep it quiet. The police let her off with a warning when she went all cute and Canadian on them.
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

She tried to keep it quiet. The police let her off with a warning when she went all cute and Canadian on them.
                              LOL

I'll have to try that in the US

Comment

*waits for EH-T to return and flash her badge warningly at Neep once again*

Good thing they live continents apart.

Comment

Working...
                                X