Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca
    I triple dog dare the Master of all Things Tapping (Qasim) to document that photographically.....
    Well first I would need a time machine then I would have to dress up as a wet nurse doesnt really sound too enticing
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
      the whole 'indeed' bit
      Yes indeed can mean so many things
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
        Tomorrow when you get up put your best makeup and clothes on for when you serve breakfast
        hmmm....you mean I can't just leave it on from today???

oh, and is that before or after cleaning the Briefing Room (diaper duty)???? Never mind, I guess that would be the debriefing room...

<---confuzed. definitely NOT radiant
        If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
        proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
        Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

What is with the Forum???? I tried to edit my previous post and everything "froze". This has been happening to me for over a week now, whenever I try to respond to posts. I've "lost" a lot of posts. (Hmmmm, maybe they went to the same place the lost threads went too.)

I wanted to add that Sam and Teal'c had a great moment in Heroes, when Sam was trying to write Janet's euology, but it's probably already been mentioned.
          On fighting:
          Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
          Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Radiance isnt everything - I like you just the way you are (even though I dont know anything about you )
            love Torri

Comment

hmmm....you mean I can't just leave it on from today???

oh, and is that before or after cleaning the Briefing Room (diaper duty)???? Never mind, I guess that would be the debriefing room...

Mothers are naturally radiant and beautiful.Tried to green rep you, but couldn't. Sending you hugs instead.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
              Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                Tried to green rep you, but couldn't. Sending you hugs instead.
                We really should come up with something to give out in place of green any ideas?
                love Torri

Comment

We really should come up with something to give out in place of green any ideas?
                  Yeah. Blue jello. No one's given it out in a while. I can't, because I can't post pictures. But that's typically what people do.

Comment

Well first I would need a time machine then I would have to dress up as a wet nurse doesnt really sound too enticing
                    hmmmm, midwife potatohead....thanks for the idea

No, I figured if there's anything about that anywhere in cyberspace, you'd find it. So I misspoke, I guess you'd investigate the documentation not actually do the documenting yourself....

maybe mazz will make you an outfit????
                    If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
                    proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
                    Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Hey! I made it to 1400 posts! Actually, this is 1401, but I was wondering if I get any special powers or something.

Hmmm... I've been Royal Guard for a looooong time.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                        Yeah. Blue jello. No one's given it out in a while. I can't, because I can't post pictures. But that's typically what people do.
                        Yep, this is the Samanda award for excellence:

Edit: This blue jello is for the dancer of spaz and her 1400th great post!!!!
                        On fighting:
                        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Oh you mean this:

If you want seconds do ask
                          No, I figured if there's anything about that anywhere in cyberspace, you'd find it. So I misspoke, I guess you'd investigate the documentation not actually do the documenting yourself....

maybe mazz will make you an outfit????
                          Considering you misspoke the original point you are still very quick to dress me up as a nurse
                          love Torri

Comment

Hey! I made it to 1400 posts! Actually, this is 1401, but I was wondering if I get any special powers or something.

Hmmm... I've been Royal Guard for a looooong time.
                            Congratulations - as for whether you get anything I dont remember check your avatar selection there may be some more there

You will remain a Royal Guard until 2500
                            love Torri

Comment

Congratulations - as for whether you get anything I dont remember check your avatar selection there may be some more there

You will remain a Royal Guard until 2500
                              2500? Awww man!

Comment

2500? Awww man!
                                The gaps between ranks start getting bigger after that its 5000 and after that....um...well no one has gotten that far yet
                                love Torri

Comment

Working...
                                X