Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qasimjavid
    No new ep this week because of labour day http://www.scifi.com/schedulebot/ind...-2005&feed_req
    LOL! Yeah I knew that! Just kinda forgot it. Last week I’d looked at the schedule for the rest of September & it was terrible to realize that there’s only really 2 more eps left to the 1st half of the season and then by mid-September that’s it for us here in the States ‘til the end of January.

Here’s Tuesday - 9/6/05 http://scifi.com/schedulebot/index.p...-2005&feed_req - SciFi'll be running all the S9 eps in order up to EDM.

Friday, 9/9/05 8 p.m. (U.S. EST) is Babylon

Friday, 9/16/05 is 8 p.m. Prototype and 9 p.m. The Fourth Horseman Pt. 1

And then that’s it boys & girls…..
    Last edited by ShimmeringStar; 03 September 2005, 03:28 AM. Reason: There was no 9/26.... finger had slipped from the 1 to the 2... :-0
    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
      September in Samanda

Terrific poem! Hopefully it will bring back some of our absent posters.

Speaking of which... Astro, any updates on the mailing of the SaGC Collection to AT?

Comment

Happy Birthday, Forever!!!!!
        Hope you have a wonderful day!

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
          Dude... heh heh. MONDO picture alert
          What does Mondo mean?
          Originally posted by Ancient 61
          What a fantastic picture. Thanks for posting it.
          Your welcome
          September in Samanda
          Bravo Bravo
          Originally posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca
          Spoiler:
          I agree. I wonder - once we find out he becomes a prior - how long he's been 'courted' by the Ori. Kinda like Nerus showing up at the SGC all 'the Ori are the closest thing to Gods in this galaxy' or whatever he said. It wouldn't surprise me to find out he's been more than sympathetic to the Priors' cause since he saw the first one in the SGC briefing room. His 'my way or the highway' deal is VERY Ori-like...imho
          I read somewhere that
          Spoiler:
          He regrets becoming a prior
          slightly larger spoiler
          Spoiler:
          he cures landry
          Originally posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca
          Q - that's a big honkin' Sam!!!!

thanks for posting it, what a fab picture!
          Bigger is better

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOREVER/KAT
          I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Bigger is better
            Oh, yes.

Bigger is much better.

It really really is.

MG (what the heck did they put in my coffee this morning?!?)

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
            ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Just a little reminder. Gateworld does have a restriction on picture sizes. In order to be courteous to our fellow Samandans who are on dial-ups, it's probably better to either resize the photo or make a direct link so people can click on them. I'm not sure if this particular photo is out of policy since it's within the 50kb size limit.

Just thought I'd post this note for anyone who is not familiar with the size rule for photos. If you're not sure how to check the size of a photo, right click on the photo. Go to properties and it will tell you the image size and dimensions. It will also give you the link of the photo if you wish to copy it into your quote.

Not that I'm complaining about seeing tons of photos of Amanda or Sam on the thread, but I just thought I'd bring it up again for anyone new to the thread who may be unaware.

Edit: Wow, I can't believe this note actually went through. I've been limited on what I can and can't post lately. I've deleted all my internet files as well as cookies to no avail. Guess I'll have to check out Mozilla to see if that works for me or remember to write all my comments in Word.
              Last edited by ForeverSg1; 02 September 2005, 07:34 AM.

Comment

The pic is 52.69 KB - thats only 2.69kb larger than the maximum allowed sig size

And the filesize is very small compared to those people who ignore the sig rules - I have seen sigs that are 900kb
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

yes, the file size on that pic is ok....and it only breaks the bounds when quoted, which only a couple of peopel have done

if you want to quote without including the pic, just take off the IMG tags

as to big sigs, if you see them, report them. we do what we can to find the sigs, but with 10,000 users, policing them would be a full time job
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                    if you want to quote without including the pic, just take off the IMG tags
                    Or if you want people to still be able to see the pic from your post change IMG to URL then they can click on the link and see the pic
                    love Torri

Comment

Happy,Happy Birthday, Kat!

Have a super day and a great Labor Day weekend

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31
                        Have a super day and a great Labor Day weekend
                        Its a shame theres no new Stargate to enjoy though
                        love Torri

Comment

ForeverSG1
                          Hope you enjoy your special treat on SciFi tonight!

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by Dani76
                            ForeverSG1

Hope you enjoy your special treat on SciFi tonight!
                            Dani beat me to the wishes. Good job, Dani! Happy Birthday, ForeverSG1!

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                            Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

September in Samanda

I can't send you green jello for a great poem, especially in CG's absent. GW also broke down on me just as I was about to quote you. Oh, well! Sending you lots of hugs. This poem made me feel better. I'm still upset over Sam possible not leading. Grrr!

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                              Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Aww thanks for all the birthday wishes. Y'all are so sweet!

Comment

Working...
                                X