No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
      Beautiful pic qas.
      On fighting:
      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
        God!!!! Ori!! Ancients!! Ancestors!! Asgard!! whoever!!!
        They've started another thread!!!!!
        How many fricken threads to we need bashing on Sam.
        I never, ever in my entire Stargate lovin life ever thought there was so much Sam hate out the in world. I thought it was all about Sam Love..... now Im just depressed.
        Yes, your correct. I don't understand why they hate Sam, I mean, from episode 1 COTG she has become from, " a Female officer, doin' what she's told to do, didn't say much (I think) To, a flower that keeps on showing her beauty. " In this case, to a person, who's very open, very social, always helpful a great 2IC (or in season 8 a great CO). A person that's wanting you to go to work (Stargate Command) only for her alone.

Sam ... The rainbow and sun of SG-1

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
          Beautiful pic qas.
          She has a beautiful smile
          Whilst looking for the above pic I also found Amanda Tapping is a goddess
          She is a smart, witty woman. She has a playful sense of humour while at the same time being dedicated to her craft and her family.

Her character on Stargate SG-1, Lt. Colonel Samantha Carter is a dedicated soldier, scientist and explorer. She is dedicated to her friends, her job and has a love for her commanding officer that can never be explored.

Begone Pete!
          Last edited by Skydiver; 02 April 2007, 08:40 PM.
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

love Torri

Comment

I also don't mind anyone opening an AT Appreciation Thread. But I'll echo the sentiments of my fellow members of the Sam is a Great Character Thread. You're all welcome to join us there. The discussion is almost always positive, and pertains to Amanda, as well as Sam. We have a great time, and are really like a family. So, if you want to join, we would welcome you!

Comment

I've heard that Gatecon is moving to England next year. Sky, as the resident expert on cons, do you suppose that will mean that AT and the rest would be able to attend without violating their Creation contracts? I haven't asked any of the Gatecon folks that, but I suspect it might be a reason to move.
                i can only guess that that's the reason. it's also possible that gatecon might be forbidden from existing in the us and canada now that creation has the contract.

it's sorta sad. it means that my chances of going to an actor con is now slim to none since i choose not to patronize creation - who can afford to anyway - and that's all we have here now.

but i guess that's ok. the only thin i've ever wanted was to meet amanda and that's destined never to happen. and i know that folks in the uk will benefit greatly from gatecon being there.
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Round 42 of the Fave Episodes Tournament has begun. The Fifth Man was eliminated in Round 41.

Please keep voting, so we can save the Sam-centric episodes! Catch up on the tourney (and which eps have been eliminated so far) here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...page=100&pp=20

Be careful! If you accidentally vote for an ep that has already been eliminated, none of your votes will count in that round. They also won't count your votes unless you nominate exactly eight episodes for elimination.

Thanks!

Now.....I'm really gone to finish Harry Potter! Hope to check back in here tonight!

Have a happy day, Samanda!

Comment

I would like to just say hello.

The more I read (I am such a sucker for spoilers) the more scared I get, because, you no, less Sam means, well less Sam and less AT. I freaked out

I went from being a total Jack girl to lusting completely over AT and now loving her and Sam to bits. Sam is my favourite now. But without her, the rest dont hold up so well.

I know I shouldn't see a show like that, one or two characters, but I do because I can be that shallow. Don't get me wrong I like Teal'c and Daniel but come on, this is Sam.

I could never get why there is so much Sam bashing. I don't think anyone should really spend that much time and passion hating a character on a programme they supposedly love but Sam? Really?

Anyway.

Pretty picture?

Okay.

sigpic-
                    +I thought I was a fool for no one
                    but oh baby I'm a fool for you

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                      i can only guess that that's the reason. it's also possible that gatecon might be forbidden from existing in the us and canada now that creation has the contract.

it's sorta sad. it means that my chances of going to an actor con is now slim to none since i choose not to patronize creation - who can afford to anyway - and that's all we have here now.

but i guess that's ok. the only thin i've ever wanted was to meet amanda and that's destined never to happen. and i know that folks in the uk will benefit greatly from gatecon being there.

((((((Sky))))))

Is there no way you can get to GABIT? Beg, borrow, steal??? Wonder if we can sneak you into our room?!!

Comment

welcome to the thread Daivy!!

Comment

Mind if I post a few picture of Amanda? I think they're were taken at Comic Con 2005. Enjoy!

Comment

Your a really big Amanda/Sam fan when:

Amanda:
                            - When your dissapointed that you can't find that picture a friend gave you with him and Amanda on it

- When you fantasies (day)dream) that your her hubby

- When, if you ever get a baby girl, you want to name it: Amanda

Sam:
                            - When you wish Sam was your neighbor

- When you want help from her with your Math homework

- When you have a second baby girl and call her Samantha

Anyone who want to make this lists longer?

Comment

Originally posted by Coley
                              ((((((Sky))))))

Is there no way you can get to GABIT? Beg, borrow, steal??? Wonder if we can sneak you into our room?!!
                              afraid not. my vacation is starting next saturday and lasts for 2 weeks and i don't have anymore to spend this year. not to mention being committed to share rooms for this vacation which i can't back out on

if it was after the first of the year, then it would be a possibility

they just made thier decision too late for me to change/alter my plans
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daivy
                                Your a really big Amanda/Sam fan when:

Amanda:
                                - When your dissapointed that you can't find that picture a friend gave you with him and Amanda on it

- When you fantasies (day)dream) that your her hubby

- When, if you ever get a baby girl, you want to name it: Amanda

Sam:
                                - When you wish Sam was your neighbor

- When you want help from her with your Math homework

- When you have a second baby girl and call her Samantha

Anyone who want to make this lists longer?
                                When you dream about her constantly in one form or another...for instance in one dream I was Sam.

In another more recent dream, I was her daughter who travelled back in time to talk to her but SG-1 was under attack. So she pulled me and my friends down and protected us from getting hit. And when the smoke cleared, she almost figured out who I was but then I woke up...

I love my Stargate dreams...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X