No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there any flashback scenes? IMDB lists people who appear in flashbacks using previously aired footage.
    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
      Are there any flashback scenes? IMDB lists people who appear in flashbacks using previously aired footage.
      I don't recall any flashback scenes. I paid close attention to the episode, in case she was there briefly. Her character was mentioned in the episode, but Amanda didn't appear in it.

Comment

It is now August 28 in my time zone so,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA!!!
        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Comment

^ Beautiful artwork!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMANDA!
            sigpic

Comment

CNfc0mDXAAABLwi.jpg
              She celebrates her birthday in my beautiful city (Budapest). Those are tiny Hungarian flags on the cake.

Comment

^ Sweet!
                sigpic

Comment

Are you on twitter? Were you watching Window of Opportunity today?
                  Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                  If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodfairy View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]40935[/ATTACH]
                    She celebrates her birthday in my beautiful city (Budapest). Those are tiny Hungarian flags on the cake.
                    is amanda's hair real short, or does she have it pulled up behind?
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

I was wondering the same thing earlier, I think it's cut shorter. If it wasn't her birthday, I'd have thought it was a photo taken when she was filming SG1. It's proper Sam hair again
                      Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                      If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                        It's short(er). It's down to about the bottom of her ear. She's been wearing it that way ever since she went back to being blonde.

Comment

Am loving her present look. I'm sure I've already said that before, but I'll say that again, because I do think she looks just fantastic
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                            It is shorter than it was at AT8, and as Sam (except for the time of the episode 'Prodigy' in season 4, when it was REALLY short.)

Mumsey
                            For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
                              I was wondering the same thing earlier, I think it's cut shorter. If it wasn't her birthday, I'd have thought it was a photo taken when she was filming SG1. It's proper Sam hair again
                              She looks exactly like she did ten years ago. She refuses to age! A true beauty!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                                It is shorter than it was at AT8, and as Sam (except for the time of the episode 'Prodigy' in season 4, when it was REALLY short.)

Mumsey
                                Yeah, you can tell on her Twitter pics, like this one:

Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Working...
                                X