Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think she played a great subtle villain a narcissistic doctor
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Yes, for a second you think maybe she isn't so bad...

Comment

IMDB has Amanda listed for episode 10 of Killjoys.
        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Is it just me or is Heliopolos down?? I can't seem to open it as the server times out.
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
            Is it just me or is Heliopolos down?? I can't seem to open it as the server times out.
            It took me a while to find a link to the site, had go to my XP Firefox bookmarks to find it since google wouldn't bring to up, and I couldn't get to it either.

http://www.sg1-heliopolis.com/

When was it last working for you because I haven't been there in long while.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
              Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
              It took me a while to find a link to the site, had go to my XP Firefox bookmarks to find it since google wouldn't bring to up, and I couldn't get to it either.

http://www.sg1-heliopolis.com/

When was it last working for you because I haven't been there in long while.
              http://isup.me reports that Helio is down for them. The last time I was able to get on to Helio was early last week.

Comment

That reminds me. I found an old link to the Women of the Gate fics--gave me a nice Sam story fix. I miss my Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                  http://isup.me reports that Helio is down for them. The last time I was able to get on to Helio was early last week.
                  Thank you planet_tv and iiradned - guess I'll just keep checking in every now and then and hope it's up soon. I could really use something to keep my mind occupied.
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

AT9 on 21-23 October 2016 at the Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel

Comment

AT9 on 21-23 October 2016 at the Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
                      I'm so excited. I'm bringing my daughter with me this time. We're going to have a huge mother/daughter adventure visiting London and then Venice on our way home.
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Amanda has tweeted her apologies and the reason she is skipping OzComicCon

So sorry to everyone about canceling @OzComicCon. I'll be just around the corner of the globe directing in Budapest. See you next year!! Xo

Comment

Don't forget that AT will be on tonight's Killjoys episode, Escape Velocity, at 9pm EST time on SYFY.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Amanda wasn't on tonight's episode of "Killjoys". Maybe they're saving her appearance for the next season, assuming it gets renewed. The way it was left with D'avin a prisoner, I'm going to assume she has something to do with that since he was wearing a similar outfit to the one AT was wearing in her previous appearance in the show.

Comment

IMDB has her listed on episode 10.

Everything I've searched for so far has this as the last episode until we get news of renewal.

Comment

IMDB has her listed on episode 10.

Everything I've searched for so far has this as the last episode until we get news of renewal.
                                The 10th Episode was last night, and Amanda wasn't in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X