Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    i've pretty much given up on 'space milkshake' and 'random acts of romance'.

i really don't understand limiting releasement of these two movies. i think it's more their loss than mine.
    Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    And it really isn't fair to all the fans who would like to see those, but can't because of the release being limited. They should just put them out there on DVD and be sold that way. I'd definitely be a buyer.
    So would I. These two are about the only ones of Amanda's acting work (were she is a major part of said work) I don't have.
    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Actually Random Acts of Romance did a limited DVD release back in June. I don't know if they ever got them made; I just saw their post on the Facebook page a month after it was posted.
      https://www.facebook.com/RAORmovie?ref=ts&fref=ts
      sigpic

Comment

I just posted a msg on the RAOR FB page to see if the DVDs are still going ahead.
        I'll tweet Robin Dunne about Space Milkshake - he would likely have some idea...or not.
        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Too bad we can't do like we did with Stuck. I made copies and sent them out to those that bought them....all perfectly legal since I had Lindsay Bourne's permission and blessing.

This is likely more complicated tho cause I think both movies are far more widely owned....in other words, no single person holds the copyright.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            Too bad we can't do like we did with Stuck. I made copies and sent them out to those that bought them....all perfectly legal since I had Lindsay Bourne's permission and blessing.

This is likely more complicated tho cause I think both movies are far more widely owned....in other words, no single person holds the copyright.
            Were there any extras to copies of Stuck you made.

Comment

An update form Amanda

Hey tweeps! I know I've been remiss in updates. Just plugging away at prep for #Olympus. Busy bee trying to make honey. Sending love. Xoxo

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                Just saw on the TV guide, that Space Milkshake will be on the Space channel tonight

(yes that's in Canada )
                D'oh, I am not getting all my memos. Was busy yesterday, no time to check GW. Will look to see if it is being repeated.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

it would be nice if 'space milkshake' and 'random acts of romance' could be seen on the web, *legally*.

i'd rather watch these movies first, b/f buying them.
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

I'm afraid all the copies of Stuck were sole.

How it was done, people ordered them from Lindsay, he sent me a list of who to mail a copy to and I mailed them I never handled the money (which was massively how I preferred it)

So without him authorizing it again, I really can't do anything without putting on my eye patch and practicing my aargh
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

On my current wishlist (the things marked with * don't exist...as of now):
                      --see Random Acts of Romance
                      --see Amanda on Package Deal
                      --see Amanda appear on and/or direct Cedar Cove (the show Teryl Rothery is on)*
                      --see Amanda appear on and/or direct Agents of SHIELD (the show Ming-Na Wen is on)*
                      --see Amanda and Ming-Na on a panel of Nerd HQ hosted by Zachary Levi*
                      (I caught the Nerd HQ "A Conversation with Badass Women" Mystery Panel on youtube and it was a lot of fun. I wanted more Ming-Na! For those who want to check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuV-RWJb5d0)
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                        Were there any extras to copies of Stuck you made.
                        Last time I contacted him which was a about year ago; he was still selling Stuck. The email I have for him is:
                        [email protected]
                        Just tell him you are interested in buying Stuck in the subject heading. If you don't get a reply right away keep in mind he is busy guy and might be out of town for few weeks at a time.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                          D'oh, I am not getting all my memos. Was busy yesterday, no time to check GW. Will look to see if it is being repeated.
                          My guess is all your memos are in the spam folder which you haven't found yet.

I know you miss getting picked on by the SAGang.
                          sigpic

Comment

Also, are there any extras to Stuck, like behind-the-scenes stuff, deleted scenes, alternate takes, commentary tracks and the like.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                              I just posted a msg on the RAOR FB page to see if the DVDs are still going ahead.
                              I'll tweet Robin Dunne about Space Milkshake - he would likely have some idea...or not.
                              For RAOR, email Darren Reiter [[email protected]] and he will send an order form or provide Paypal invoice if you prefer. They are taking pre-sales right now and expect to ship in roughly 4 weeks. Cost is CDN$19.94 for Canadians CDN$19.95 for US and International CDN$23.99

Comment

Originally posted by Missy2306 View Post
                                For RAOR, email Darren Reiter [[email protected]] and he will send an order form or provide Paypal invoice if you prefer. They are taking pre-sales right now and expect to ship in roughly 4 weeks. Cost is CDN$19.94 for Canadians CDN$19.95 for US and International CDN$23.99
                                Cool. Thank you.
                                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X