No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i miss seeing amanda on screen SO much, i almost miss sanctuary!

but if she became a dr who... wouldn't that just be a dorky version of helen magnus? (i really don't know the answer to this, b/c i don't watch dr who)

~the only version of sanctuary i'd 'really' be interested in watching now would be helen bringing her daughter back. to me, *that's* the one outstanding storyline that needs to be resolved.

i just really, really, REALLY have a hard time believing that helen wouldn't have found a way of saving her daughter when she was forced to live those 100 years + all over again. she found a way of saving her sanctuary, so why not her daughter!?

*sighs* i really miss seeing sam carter on my screen...

mgm just doesn't GET IT of what made stargate be loved and last as long as it did. what broke down the franchise is the writers forgetting it too...
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
      On the one hand I think Sam would be advancing in rank and that would mean more administrative roles. But on the other hand she might resist that and go with science.

fingers in ears and humming loudly against suggestions of Sam/Jack
      For JckFan:
      Spoiler:
      /
      sigpic
      Mourning Sanctuary.
      Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Sam could still have her job and a family. There are mothers in the military. Things would have to change during pregnancy, but then it would be up to her. As for quitting it all because of a kid, you'd be surprised what people are willing to give up when they have a child. I don't think Sam's comment in Affinity had anything to do with having children and it is not indicative of her reaction to the idea of having s family with the right someone

That being said, I go back and forth over her and Jack having kids. I lean more towards the No kids side than the kids side.
        sigpic

----------
        FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

@amandatapping: Check out http://t.co/05ZtsnLM9J & join us for a day of celebs behaving badly(in a good way) for a great cause! @ThePeaceFund @adrianpaul1

@amandatapping: I hope to be able to go!RT @OrientalLilly: Does this mean you're playing paintball? This I'd love to see. ???????????? @ThePeaceFund @adrianpaul1

@adrianpaul1: @amandatapping @OrientalLilly @ThePeaceFund we want Amanda tapping on our team if she played

@amandatapping: Can't wait to work with you!! RT @sonitahenry

@amandatapping: I've not been tweeting for a while as cousins from England are here for a holiday! Great fun! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Xo
          Amanda has tweeted. Adrian Paul also tweeted regarding Amanda.
          So if she decided to do this paintball thingy, do you think the title of Warrior Empress would be applicable??
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
            Amanda has tweeted. Adrian Paul also tweeted regarding Amanda.
            So if she decided to do this paintball thingy, do you think the title of Warrior Empress would be applicable??
            Where is the event to happen?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
              Where is the event to happen?
              corona, california. hot as heck in the summer... hence the name corona.
              sally

sigpic

Comment

so if everyone gets kicked out it'll be a coronal mass ejection?
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by skydiver View Post
                    lol

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

sigpic
                      Mourning Sanctuary.
                      Thanks for the good times!

Comment

15 left to join the project for a vid for Amanda's bday

Spoiler:

So far for Amanda’s past birthdays I made a vid about Sam, a tribute to Sam&Helen and a vid with Amanda’s photos.
                        This year I wanna thank her for this amazing online fandom. I want to show her the faces of people who met thanks to the love for SG1, Sanctuary and her.
                        I ask you to send me pictures of you with people you met, during Cons or just spontaneous meetings. I need hugs, smiles and kisses. This way Amanda can see her “enlarged family”.
                        And if you never met someone in the real life, you could send me a photo with you hugging your notebook, or talking on Skype….I don’t know, just be creative!
                        Send them to: [email protected]
                        with your name and Country
                        Deadline: 15th August
                        sigpic
                        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Just saw on the TV guide, that Space Milkshake will be on the Space channel tonight

(yes that's in Canada )
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

sigh

one of these days it'll make it to the US. We'll have a virtual viewing party when it does.
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

sigh

one of these days it'll make it to the US. We'll have a virtual viewing party when it does.
                              i've pretty much given up on 'space milkshake' and 'random acts of romance'.

i really don't understand limiting releasement of these two movies. i think it's more their loss than mine.
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                                i've pretty much given up on 'space milkshake' and 'random acts of romance'.

i really don't understand limiting releasement of these two movies. i think it's more their loss than mine.
                                And it really isn't fair to all the fans who would like to see those, but can't because of the release being limited. They should just put them out there on DVD and be sold that way. I'd definitely be a buyer.

Comment

Working...
                                X