No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MOTIVE will air May 23, 2013 on ABC, USA tv network. We get to see Amanda Tapping!

Comment

Yeah, it'll be nice to see something.
      I understand skiffy will air primeval new world later this summer
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
        Stealing the car parts is one of the best parts of the movie!
        When I was little I completely did not understand it....I do now. I LOVE "confession" bit. I also love how the two nuns at the beginning who were absolutely at odds about how to solve the problem banded together to, well, solve the problem!

Originally posted by matoak82 View Post
        MOTIVE will air May 23, 2013 on ABC, USA tv network. We get to see Amanda Tapping!
        You can not believe how EXCITED I am to see this. BEYOND happy. Ever since Sanctuary went off air I've been missing a little something. It will air here on APRIL 28th on CTV and I can't wait!

That's the night where I have a huge concert in the afternoon so I'll be able to reward myself (hopefully) for the hard work with Amanda on TV. Horray!

Comment

Originally posted by picardythirds View Post
          When I was little I completely did not understand it....I do now. I LOVE "confession" bit. I also love how the two nuns at the beginning who were absolutely at odds about how to solve the problem banded together to, well, solve the problem!
          When my school did the play, I played one of those nuns!
          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            Look at it this way, Amanda's finally a penguin
            Lol I love it!
            Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by matoak82 View Post

Comment

speaking fo all of this.....is anyone going to vancouver fan expo this Sunday to see Amanda & Robin in their space milkshake panel? I'd love to meet some of you!

Comment

Originally posted by picardythirds View Post
                  speaking fo all of this.....is anyone going to vancouver fan expo this Sunday to see Amanda & Robin in their space milkshake panel? I'd love to meet some of you!
                  Thought about it but I just returned from a business trip and have a vacation booked in two weeks so couldn't justify the time away. Even though it is a Sunday, I usually work weekends just to keep up. Funny thing is they were showing Space Milkshake at AT6 but was always on volunteer duty so didn't get the chance to see it. Hope the panel will help with the exposure. Please ask them what the plans are for showing the movie. Enjoy the con!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    Look at it this way, Amanda's finally a penguin
                    Yes!
                    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

A couple of tweets from Amanda concerning some of her recent work.

Hi Chris!! it was such an awesome time with you. Xo RT @ChrisMason_: Just saw my scene with @amandatapping #motive #ctv

My love and thanks to the cast and crew of @CW_Supernatural. What an amazing family. So glad to have the opportunity to play with you! Xo
                      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Random thought, ever since the SoM references started all I can think is 'How to solve a problem like the giggler'
                        Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                        If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
                          Random thought, ever since the SoM references started all I can think is 'How to solve a problem like the giggler'
                          That went through my head as well.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                            That went through my head as well.
                            I've discovered work is productive for something - rewriting SoM lyrics. Purely based on watching a few outtakes and what Robin has said about her.

New words to the final chorus (Imagine the cast/crew of Sanctuary doing the singing.)

How do you solve a problem like the giggler?
                            How do you film a close up when she's around?
                            How do you solve a problem like the giggler ?
                            A look, a word a sound and then she's gone.

(Insert AT giggling at something, causing the singing to stop)

How do you stop her giggling every take?

Can you tell how bored I am?
                            Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

I've discovered work is productive for something - rewriting SoM lyrics. Purely based on watching a few outtakes and what Robin has said about her.

New words to the final chorus (Imagine the cast/crew of Sanctuary doing the singing.)

How do you solve a problem like the giggler ?

That's pretty good. Maybe someone going to the Space Milkshake panel at FanExpo Vancouver could share it with Amanda. Pretty sure she'd get a laugh out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                                That's pretty good. Maybe someone going to the Space Milkshake panel at FanExpo Vancouver could share it with Amanda. Pretty sure she'd get a laugh out of it.
                                Haha, if anyone wants to, feel free

Made a small change. As I got in the car I realised I typed in the wrong thing for the third line.

How do you find a way to stop the giggling?

Comment

Working...
                                X