Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone,

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
    It's not available...must be for Canadians or North Americans only...bummer.

Thank god for YT - watching it now.

Ok so that was fun to watch tho I really didn't find Tom funny...I liked Sean much better.
    Spoiler:
    I matched the diaper/nappy answer as well as Lightyear.
    I wish we had Blankety Blanks back on our screens...that used to crack me up.
    Yeah, we used to have that here too, they brought it back a few years ago but it didn't stay around long.

Julia(samcarterrules)
    sigpic
    Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

It's not available...must be for Canadians or North Americans only...bummer.

Thank god for YT - watching it now.

Ok so that was fun to watch tho I really didn't find Tom funny...I liked Sean much better.
      Spoiler:
      I matched the diaper/nappy answer as well as Lightyear.
      I wish we had Blankety Blanks back on our screens...that used to crack me up.
      I've been trying to watch it but it keeps giving me an error. And I'm in the states. Maybe they only play it for one day although there are lots of shows listed. Darn it!

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
        Another tweet from Amanda
        @MingNa congratulations!!!! So stoked for you! I'll be watching. But you'll always be Mulan in Olivia's heart.
        What is Ming Na's news? I recently watched a chunk of Mulan when it was on tv a while ago--kind of fun.

I managed to accidentally tape over "Taken back" But luckily only the first hour, so I still have AT's best scenes. Whew.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
          What is Ming Na's news? I recently watched a chunk of Mulan when it was on tv a while ago--kind of fun.

I managed to accidentally tape over "Taken back" But luckily only the first hour, so I still have AT's best scenes. Whew.
          Here you go:

The actress has been cast in the pilot episode of S.H.I.E.L.D., a television series set in the world of Marvel’s The Avengers, according to Deadline. ABC greenlit the pilot after the feature film, written and directed by Joss Whedon (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Firefly) became the biggest hit of the summer.

Ming-Na (who is reportedly returning to her full name, Ming-Na Wen) played Camille Wray on Stargate Universe. The ER veteran also has Eureka, Street Fighter, and lots of animated voice work on her list of sci-fi and fantasy credits.

In the new series she will play Agent Melinda May, described as “an ace pilot, a weapons expert and a soldier” who is soulful and slightly damaged by her experiences in combat. In casting documents she was originally named Althea Rice, a.k.a. “The Cavalry.”

Whedon is co-writing and directing the pilot, and will executive produce if the pilot goes to series. While S.H.I.E.L.D. will focus on some of the lower-profile characters in the Earth defense agency — don’t expect Iron-Man, Hulk, Captain America, or Thor as regulars — producers announced recently that Clark Gregg will reprise his role as Agent Phil Coulson in the series.

Still to be cast are Agents Grant Ward, a quiet guy with a bit of a temper; Jemma Simmons and Leo Fitz, who are like siblings and are (respectively) science and tech wizards; and Skye, a smart and confident woman who can gain the upper hand by using her wit and charm.

S.H.I.E.L.D. is expected to come with a built in audience and, thanks to Whedon, some series genre cred behind the camera. Also co-writing the pilot, and ready to executive produce a series, are long-time collaborators Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tancharoen. S.H.I.E.L.D. is produced by Marvel TV and ABC TV Studios.

So, does the character of Syke make anyone else think AT would be an obvious choice?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

LOL, I was just thinking that, Eh-T
            Great minds and all that...
            ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
            ames on facebook
            ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
              Still to be cast are Agents Grant Ward, a quiet guy with a bit of a temper; Jemma Simmons and Leo Fitz, who are like siblings and are (respectively) science and tech wizards; and Skye, a smart and confident woman who can gain the upper hand by using her wit and charm.
              So, does the character of Syke make anyone else think AT would be an obvious choice?
              Originally posted by ames View Post
              LOL, I was just thinking that, Eh-T Great minds and all that...
              I wonder if this may have been the role she turned down not long ago.
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I wonder if this may have been the role she turned down not long ago.
                Intereting thought. A question to ask at AT6.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Amanda will be at Trek-Gate. September, 21st - 22nd, 2013

http://www.trekgatetoyourstar.com/
                  sigpic
                  My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                    That summarizes it pretty well. My first Creation Con was a disappointment but now I know what to expect, my expectations are lowered and I accept it for what it is.

I was out last night but taped the Match Game ep with AT and RD, haven't watched it all yet but both were pretty subdued. That may be because there were comedians there who were more "out there". Looked like AT was having fun.
                    I'm thinking about the Chicago con though I disliked the only Creation con I went to. It would be nice to see everyone again and Chris Judge is supposed to be there. I've not met him before. I suppose I should sign up soon and find a roommate. It's frustrating to shell out the cash so far in advance. But Chicago isn't all that far from Seattle.

Donamac

Comment

The AT6 E tickets have been sent out today. Please check your spam boxes before contacting me on [email protected] if you haven't received it in the next few hours.

Kay G4
                      Registration.
                      For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                        The AT6 E tickets have been sent out today. Please check your spam boxes before contacting me on [email protected] if you haven't received it in the next few hours.
                        Kay G4
                        Registration.
                        Checked the spam as I got the terms & conditions but no e ticket....email is on its way.
                        Thank you Kay!! xo
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Checked the spam as I got the terms & conditions but no e ticket....email is on its way.
                          Thank you Kay!! xo
                          Yep, sorry folks, it seems that the server thought we were spamming and stopped them all from going out. Do contact us if you didn't get yours, Becky is sending them out manually. It seems that the programme that sends the lot out at once is somewhat counter-productive. (Don'cha just LOVE modern technology!)

Kay G4
                          For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                            Yep, sorry folks, it seems that the server thought we were spamming and stopped them all from going out. Do contact us if you didn't get yours, Becky is sending them out manually. It seems that the programme that sends the lot out at once is somewhat counter-productive. (Don'cha just LOVE modern technology!)
                            Kay G4
                            Yep...like a hole in the head. Tho it has its advantages...when it wants to.
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

On set at Primeval New World:

http://epdaily.tv/all/type-of/previe...7963158948237#

Features Amanda as well
                              sigpic
                              Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

The video won't load...the link works but it takes too long to open so it shuts down.

All I can say is thank god for Youtube. Very cool...can't wait to see it.
                                Last edited by Chelle DB; 31 October 2012, 01:57 AM.
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X