Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
    I wonder what percentage of Canadians are from Britain or are of British decent?
    28% according to The World Factbook.

Comment

For those who liked Amanda's daytime dress at Comic-Con.

http://guessbymarciano.guess.com/Cat...ss/P12K6801000

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        i carry a state map with me. I can, theoretically, go on the road at a moment's notice. So i have a map, which serves me quite well. I've even started coloring it in iwth the roads i've driven. One of these days, maybe i'll drive them all (we have 10,000 miles of road, so might take a while)
        Keep that map handy!

When I worked in Kansas, I drove on every paved road in the state, and many of the dirt/gravel roads. When I worked in Idaho, I drove on EVERY road on the map. I even found a few roads that weren't even on the map!

Save driving

Comment

Our dry and hot spell has turned into flash flood warnings. Who's been playing with the Madrona Weather machine?

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
            Our dry and hot spell has turned into flash flood warnings. Who's been playing with the Madrona Weather machine?
            You see EH-T, that's why luddites shouldn't touch!
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by mandysg1 View Post
              you see eh-t, that's why luddites shouldn't touch!
              Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
              William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
              Anon

Comment

the chicago area broke a record for monthly rain that was set in 1920. more rain again tonight. the best thing about it is that i don't have to go outside in the horrible heat to water all the plants. with a heat index of 103, i appreciate that.

Comment

Yesterday, Hutchinson and Salina kansas were the hottest places in the US with temps of 113....and that was air temp, not heat index

i have discovered one good thing....the dog poo in the yard, petrifies in less than a day, so it's really easy to clean up
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Yesterday, Hutchinson and Salina kansas were the hottest places in the US with temps of 113....and that was air temp, not heat index

i have discovered one good thing....the dog poo in the yard, petrifies in less than a day, so it's really easy to clean up
                    LOL! That's some compensation.

Mumsey
                    For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

that's a good point. with all the rain here lately, it's a much harder job.

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                        LOL! That's some compensation.

Mumsey
                        <<snicker>> And TMI.
                        sigpic
                        Mourning Sanctuary.
                        Thanks for the good times!

Comment

ya want tmi? i coulda taken a pic of the tiny little poo rocks

ahem, anyway, found a cute little fic

http://stringertheory.livejournal.com/193127.html
                          Title: Civil Union
                          Rating: PG
                          Fandom: Stargate SG-1
                          Characters: Jack O'Neill, Samantha Carter, Teal'c, Daniel Jackson
                          Word Count: 1408
                          Categories: friendship, humor
                          Spoilers/Warnings: None.
                          Summary: The team visits a peaceful planet, but runs into a bit of a hassle concerning Sam and local customs.
                          Note: This was meant to be a drabble, but it somehow turned into a ficlet. Written for the belly laughs.

sigpic

Comment

It was literally cooler in Death Valley than it was in Kansas yesterday

sigpic

Comment

ya want tmi? i coulda taken a pic of the tiny little poo rocks

ahem, anyway, found a cute little fic

http://stringertheory.livejournal.com/193127.html
                              Title: Civil Union
                              Rating: PG
                              Fandom: Stargate SG-1
                              Characters: Jack O'Neill, Samantha Carter, Teal'c, Daniel Jackson
                              Word Count: 1408
                              Categories: friendship, humor
                              Spoilers/Warnings: None.
                              Summary: The team visits a peaceful planet, but runs into a bit of a hassle concerning Sam and local customs.
                              Note: This was meant to be a drabble, but it somehow turned into a ficlet. Written for the belly laughs.
                              Hehehe. Cute!
                              sigpic
                              Mourning Sanctuary.
                              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

It was literally cooler in Death Valley than it was in Kansas yesterday
                                That's an interesting claim to fame

In other news of the slightly off-topic nature, I might be getting good news tomorrow - x your fingers for me please!
                                If I get the news I'm hoping for, I'll bounce on to let all y'all know
                                ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                                ames on facebook
                                ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Working...
                                X