Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suse View Post
    WHAT are you people talking about?
    Feast asked about an outtake where AT did that funny 'Superstar' pose (kinda crouched down on one knee with both hands in the air), and I remembered seeing her do that in the beyond the gate clip, as well on the Making of the 200th episode special, I believe when filming the scene where they were running from the replicators. I'm sure someone's got a screencap of it somewhere.

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
    JckFan don't listen to Mandy!! You KNOW you WANT to CLICK!
    LOL! poor jckfan, such pressure!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
      Feast asked about an outtake where AT did that funny 'Superstar' pose (kinda crouched down on one knee with both hands in the air), and I remembered seeing her do that in the beyond the gate clip, as well on the Making of the 200th episode special, I believe when filming the scene where they were running from the replicators. I'm sure someone's got a screencap of it somewhere.
      Thanks, after viewing the clip I figured it was that or the little giggle with the shoulders scrunching up. Didn't know the reference.
      sigpic
      Mourning Sanctuary.
      Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Amanda to attend Awareness Day luncheon for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation (BC Yukon). Thursday, May 5, 2011.

Ticket info and more details: http://www.cbcf.org/en-US/BC%20Yukon...ess%20Day.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
          Probably showing my age and losing much of the audience, but what popped into my head when I read that is "DON'T LOOK ETHEL!"
          Age has nothing to do with it. I know exactly what yuo're talking about...as do my kids...we love that song.

Hello, everyone, this is your action news reporter with all the news
          that is news across the nation, on the scene at Samanda. There
          seems to have been some disturbance here. Pardon me, sir, did you see
          what happened?

(Witness):
          Yeah, I did. I's standin' over there by gateworld, and here they
          come, running through the character threads, through the forums & new posts,
          nekkid giddy as a jay bird. And I hollered over t' Ethel, I said, "Don't
          look, Ethel!" But it's too late, she'd already been incensed.

(Chorus)
          Here they come, look at that, look at that
          There they go, look at that, look at that
          And they ain't is wearin' no their clothes

Oh, yes, them call em the Sneaks
          Look at that, look at that
          Fastest things on two feet
          they're just as proud as they can be
          Of their spoiler-atomy
          They gonna give us a peek

They like to show off their techniques
          If there's an audience to be found
          They'll be sneakin' around
          Invitin' public critique

Of course the original song is soooo freakin funny!! Just one of those songs we like to sing together as a family on car trips.
          Originally posted by parsifal View Post
          Amanda to attend Awareness Day luncheon for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation (BC Yukon). Thursday, May 5, 2011.
          Ticket info and more details: http://www.cbcf.org/en-US/BC%20Yukon...ess%20Day.aspx
          Such a shame that BC is so far away. Would have loved to have been able to attend.
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Short interview with Amanda about Riese. In French.

http://www.excessif.com/serie-tv/act...32011-760.html

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
              @amandatapping 1 year ago my beautiful friend Cynthia passed. She spread such good in this world. She taught me about grace. All you need is love sweet C.

(((Amanda)))
              Wow! Where did that year go?

Mumsey ((((Hugs Amanda too))))
              For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                Age has nothing to do with it. I know exactly what yuo're talking about...as do my kids...we love that song.

Hello, everyone, this is your action news reporter with all the news
                that is news across the nation, on the scene at Samanda. There
                seems to have been some disturbance here. Pardon me, sir, did you see
                what happened?

(Witness):
                Yeah, I did. I's standin' over there by gateworld, and here they
                come, running through the character threads, through the forums & new posts,
                nekkid giddy as a jay bird. And I hollered over t' Ethel, I said, "Don't
                look, Ethel!" But it's too late, she'd already been incensed.

(Chorus)
                Here they come, look at that, look at that
                There they go, look at that, look at that
                And they ain't is wearin' no their clothes

Fastest things on two feet
                they're just as proud as they can be
                Of their spoiler-atomy
                They gonna give us a peek

They like to show off their techniques
                If there's an audience to be found
                They'll be sneakin' around
                Invitin' public critique

Of course the original song is soooo freakin funny!! Just one of those songs we like to sing together as a family on car trips.

Such a shame that BC is so far away. Would have loved to have been able to attend.
                I like your version of the lyrics. The song is great fun. The 70's had a lot of wonderful funny songs.
                Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                Anon

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                  i 'think' it was the making of, or behind the scenes from when amanda directed her first episode ever - sg1's season 7 ep Resurrection.
                  Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  i think that was in the behind the scenes for Resurrection...she's in black and doing the - kinda crouched down, both hands in the air - thing?
                  Yes! Thank you both! I just saw it in some youtube video and about hosed my laptop with tea (I should know better by now, really. Do not drink and watch fanvids or outtakes.) but I never knew why she was channeling Mary Catherine Gallagher. I would pay money to have AT host SNL!!!
                  Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
                  Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

2 things I'm dropping off.

1. I posted the season 3.5 trailer from the Space channel on the Season 3 Spoiler Discussion Thread.

2. @caroleapple Just shot 3 skits w #Sanctuary's @RobinDunne @RyRobbins @AgamDarshi @damiankindler + Martin Wood for this yr's Leos. Ad libs=funny! (client)

Does that mean they're up for any Leo's?!

Comment

2. @caroleapple Just shot 3 skits w #Sanctuary's @RobinDunne @RyRobbins @AgamDarshi @damiankindler + Martin Wood for this yr's Leos. Ad libs=funny! (client)

and does that mean amanda's not up for anything? :/
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

I didn't notice her name not being there. I HOPE she is, it'll be insane if she's not, I mean she should for Breach and/or FKaC alone.

Comment

you never know she might still be up for something
                          sigpic
                          The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

@caroleapple Just shot 3 skits w #Sanctuary's @RobinDunne @RyRobbins @AgamDarshi @damiankindler + Martin Wood for this yr's Leos. Ad libs=funny! (client)
                            That was my first thought...what about Amanda??? I'll be stunned if she doesn't get at least a nom for the Leos...I mean aside from my opinion that the woman is full of freakin awesome which comes through in her work...well yeah, aside from that, I can't understand how she wasn't nom'd for a Constellation let alone of she gets snubbed for a Leo. Here's hoping Amanda was just too busy to be in the skits or that she can't be in the skits coz she's up for lots of Leo awards. One can hope right?

OT:
                            Spoiler:
                            Been having a week full of deja vu moments or moments where my dreams have been becoming reality...very weird stuff. I think of something or someone and it happens...or I dream about it. And just to make me feel more like a freak, the dog has been acting really strange around me. On the upside, hubby is coming home tonight...yay! And I was wrong about Fred the yabby...he still lives. Phew.
                            Last edited by Chelle DB; 29 March 2011, 09:03 PM.
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Quit worrying about Leo nominations - they aren't announced until early May.

Amanda may just be busy she has prep work for Sanctuary and also work for The Zenoids and a gazillion other things that she manages to pack into a day
                              -

Comment

Originally posted by siles View Post
                                I would love to see Amanda star in a big budget movie; I'm sure she'd be able to deliver an Oscar-worthy representation... It's a shame great TV actress don't have as big an opportunity as movie actresses to get recognition for their art...

If I could be one pic, this would definitely be on my top 10 list.
                                i like that pic too

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
                                I believe she also did that move on the Making of the 200th episode special, but I can't remember which part. Hee, AT can be such a goof.
                                shes such an adorkable goof

@amandatapping 1 year ago my beautiful friend Cynthia passed. She spread such good in this world. She taught me about grace. All you need is love sweet C.

(((Amanda)))
                                i cant believe its been a year already... (amanda)
                                "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Working...
                                X