Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Sam,

I hope all is well is space. Please use the closest stargate to come fix my lawn mower. I put it away last fall and it was working fine. Maybe a naquada reactor would help. Will have steak and Diet Coke ready.

Your friend,
    HiSG1Fans

*blinks* Oh wait. This is the Samanda thread isn't it. Not the Sam, come help me thread. *grumble, grumble, grumble*

Comment

@amandatapping #Sanctuary returns with a NEW episode tonight on @SPACEchannel & @Syfy!!! Enjoy!!! Xo

Comment

Yay, Amanda is directing again! She loves to use the crane, doesn't she!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
          Yay, Amanda is directing again! She loves to use the crane, doesn't she!
          Yes she does!! I've noticed that a lot when she directs...she just loves the crane.
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

The Crane Queen
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I guess it's not just boys and thier toys
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

can you see it when Robin gets to direct...he'll want a bigger crane

sigpic

Comment

Haha... Robin will want two of them, one on top of the other.
                  Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

isn't it sad, that we can see it happening
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

and he'll try to figure out how to make the crane drop its pants

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        Do Cameron Mitchell and Will have this in common?
                        Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
                        Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

I'm not sure, but I think Will keeps his pants on more than Robin does
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                            This from Watch (the channel that airs Sanctuary in the UK)
                            Tue 29 Mar 2011, 4.32PM
                            Watch Admin
                            Hi,
                            Sanctuary will be back in June
                            Thanks,
                            Watch

Way to stop piracy! When will these stupid companies learn???
                            Mumsey (Severly miffed!)
                            Never...they will never learn...I just don't understand why with today's technology, they can't have something so simple as a tv show, to air at the same time ...or roughly thereabouts...all around the world?? Boggles the mind that those who actually operate these companies are meant to be "smart" people.
                            Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                            I guess it's not just boys and thier toys
                            Oh boy...that totally pushed me under in the gutter. Girls toys are so much more fun!!
                            can you see it when Robin gets to direct...he'll want a bigger crane
                            Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                            Haha... Robin will want two of them, one on top of the other.
                            Heaven help Sanctuary & it's cast & crew if & when Robin gets to direct...he'll have them all dropping their pants...the crane would probably be the last thing on his mind as he tries to figure out how to get Amanda/Magnus to drop her pants.
                            Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                            isn't it sad, that we can see it happening
                            *giggle-snort* oh yeah...I can totally see it...sad but funny!!
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                              Never...they will never learn...I just don't understand why with today's technology, they can't have something so simple as a tv show, to air at the same time ...or roughly thereabouts...all around the world?? Boggles the mind that those who actually operate these companies are meant to be "smart" people.

Oh boy...that totally pushed me under in the gutter. Girls toys are so much more fun!!

Heaven help Sanctuary & it's cast & crew if & when Robin gets to direct...he'll have them all dropping their pants...the crane would probably be the last thing on his mind as he tries to figure out how to get Amanda/Magnus to drop her pants.

*giggle-snort* oh yeah...I can totally see it...sad but funny!!
                              One other reason we know our Sanctuary peeps are smart, they make sure that the DVD's have the same content around the world. If they could control the broadcasts, they would make sure everyone got the show at the same time. I nominate AMD to rule the world!

Great. Now I have an image of the entire cast of Sanctuary doing an episode with no pants. Not all bad.
                              Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                              William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                              Anon

Comment

Glad I missed yet another hair discussion!

This is totally off topic but this is for you Sky: Kavan Smith called me "love" yesterday. (have a feeling all my posts will incur the "noodle of doom" from now on )

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X