No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well any set tour is out for me...no money honey...but I'll be looking at the other stuff...not that I'll be spending any money then either.
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
      I'll be meeting him again next Sunday night and if I can I will ask him if he's looking forward to working with Amanda.
      You could suggest that he have her as a guest on his interview show, Shatner's Raw Nerve.

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
        You could suggest that he have her as a guest on his interview show, Shatner's Raw Nerve.
        He did talk about that show...I haven't seen it but apparently some Aussies have...might be on pay-tv or something but he talked about some of the guests he interviewed...he's a believer in that when an opportunity arises, he takes it...good attitude for an octogenarian.
        I could suggest it but he might do that anyway considering they'll be working together in The Zenoids. Sadly, I may not get the chance to ask him anything at all. But if I do, I'm gonna ask him if he's looking forward to working with Amanda and tack on the end of that, would he interview her on Raw Nerve...how's that? I will try, but it's really hard to get a word in. He's not like most guests I've met. But at least I didn't headbutt him like I did to Scott Bakula...Scott said he'd always remember me...pity not for the right reasons.
        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
          @sanctuary4kids Next auction runs Apr 15th to Apr 24th. Set tour will be offered. Also have personal item from Amanda + other experiences. Stay tuned!

Auction?

There's also a new message from Amanda on the S4K site.

http://sanctuaryforkids.org/
          Film canister? I thought they were high tech?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Wonderful message by Amanda.

Well any set tour is out for me...no money honey...but I'll be looking at the other stuff...not that I'll be spending any money then either.
            Hehe, I have the money alright, yo, but I couldn't really make a set tour because of my limit travelling abilities. But I just donate to help a good cause, and if I could win somnething would be cool.

He did talk about that show...I haven't seen it but apparently some Aussies have...might be on pay-tv or something but he talked about some of the guests he interviewed...he's a believer in that when an opportunity arises, he takes it...good attitude for an octogenarian.
            I could suggest it but he might do that anyway considering they'll be working together in The Zenoids. Sadly, I may not get the chance to ask him anything at all. But if I do, I'm gonna ask him if he's looking forward to working with Amanda and tack on the end of that, would he interview her on Raw Nerve...how's that? I will try, but it's really hard to get a word in. He's not like most guests I've met. But at least I didn't headbutt him like I did to Scott Bakula...Scott said he'd always remember me...pity not for the right reasons.
            You should ask him if he'd be willing to do an episode of Sanctuary. The ratings would soar. I might ask him that in DC.

Good job with Scott, Chelle.

Comment

I thought this was interesting : Britons Have Complex View of Americans. And I believe this is true in reverse as well. A couple comments made me laugh out loud (because I must be loud ) There has always been a rather complex connection between the two countries.
              Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
              William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
              Anon

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                Cheeky will return. I just wanted the wombat for a while. He's cheeky too. How can you not love that smile?
                (Clamps hand over mouth to stop silly wombat joke escaping!...)

Mumsey
                For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                  (Clamps hand over mouth to stop silly wombat joke escaping!...)

Mumsey
                  encourages Mumsey to tell silly wombat joke (haven't heard a good wombat joke in ages )

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                    encourages Mumsey to tell silly wombat joke (haven't heard a good wombat joke in ages )
                    I've never even heard a wombat joke! Please tell??
                    Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
                    Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                      I thought this was interesting : Britons Have Complex View of Americans. And I believe this is true in reverse as well. A couple comments made me laugh out loud (because I must be loud ) There has always been a rather complex connection between the two countries.
                      Yeah, I had to laugh at this one:
                      Spoiler:
                      "Or, perhaps we're one of you," he says, examining his pint. "No. You're one of us. We were here first. You just take our ideas and make them loud."

imho, one of the great things about Samanda is the international communication.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        "Or, perhaps we're one of you," he says, examining his pint. "No. You're one of us. We were here first. You just take our ideas and make them loud."

Right on eh
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                          Spoiler:

getting to talk to people from other countries is what i like about not just this thread but the whole of gateworld before i joined this forum i had never befriended anyone who wasnt from england before and it's been great fun.
                          sigpic
                          The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

New interview with Amanda. In French, but worth reading the translation. Talks a bit about Sanctuary S4, SGU, Riese, and The Zenoids.

http://www.allocine.fr/article/fiche...=18602131.html

Comment

beautiful message as always

Originally posted by chrono trigger View Post
                              getting to talk to people from other countries is what i like about not just this thread but the whole of gateworld before i joined this forum i had never befriended anyone who wasnt from england before and it's been great fun.
                              i love the international capability of forums! i have friends all over the world

New interview with Amanda. In French, but worth reading the translation. Talks a bit about Sanctuary S4, SGU, Riese, and The Zenoids.

http://www.allocine.fr/article/fiche...=18602131.html
                              thanks pars
                              "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Could someone please get a screencap of the relevant part of the the S4K site? And could they please send it to me?
                                For some reason my ISP refuses to connect me to the S4K homepage.
                                No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                                It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Working...
                                X