Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
    i reckon henry would initially be in awe of sam but would soon settle in with the technobabble...

i also like the talk about sam finding out abnormals are more then childhood stories and henry learning that aliens are real...

I also wonder if Henry would get focused on 'aliens? aliens are real?'

and fanboy less the person than than the idea 'i can go to other planets? what are they like?' etc
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

and fanboy less the person than than the idea 'i can go to other planets? what are they like?' etc
      i reckon he probably would get stuck on that for a period... i reckon it would be big deal for henry to find out that there is life out there...

yeah, i also reckon he'd fanboy the idea of going to other planets and the tech the sgc has, but would initially be in awe of sam rather then fanboying...
      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        With everything Sam has seen while at the SGC and on other planets, I don't think seeing an abnormal would phase her.

She's seen the Asgard, goa'uld (snakes), Nem (in Fire & Water), the white aliens in One False Step, the Crystal Skull alien, the Unas, several other species, and even a dragon.

I think Henry would (briefly) be pretty giddy to find out about actual aliens, and then he'd realize they aren't that much different than abnormals.
        I think Sam would think all the abnormals were aliens and possilbly Gouald. I could see her not letting go of her P-90.

Comment

One of the bits of film they keep showing is of a boatload of pre-school children with one adult lady who looks like their carer. I keep thinking about those poor mites - obviously in day-care - what has befallen their parents and older siblings? What is their future?

No. 1 Son found this http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42052263...science-space/ It shows amazing before and after satellite pictures of the area.

As Chelle says - "Hug your loved ones." and I'll add "be grateful for those you have, and tell them so."

Huggles the thread.

Mumsey
          For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
            One of the bits of film they keep showing is of a boatload of pre-school children with one adult lady who looks like their carer. I keep thinking about those poor mites - obviously in day-care - what has befallen their parents and older siblings? What is their future?

No. 1 Son found this http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42052263...science-space/ It shows amazing before and after satellite pictures of the area.

As Chelle says - "Hug your loved ones." and I'll add "be grateful for those you have, and tell them so."

Huggles the thread.

Mumsey
            So many tragic stories.

I will add "count your blessings" (for example, here we will have very bad spring flooding but we have weeks to prepare so no one is likely to lose their lives and even most property can be protected with sandbags) and "help in whatever way you can".

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

was wondering if I am the only Sam & Agent Barrett shipper

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...cussion-thread
              sigpic
              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                i reckon he probably would get stuck on that for a period... i reckon it would be big deal for henry to find out that there is life out there...

yeah, i also reckon he'd fanboy the idea of going to other planets and the tech the sgc has, but would initially be in awe of sam rather then fanboying...
                I think they'd make a good team.
                i think Sam would be kind of giddy at meeting the actual Nikola Tesla, and then annoyed when he leered at her.

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                  Why would they EVER think that the women wouldn't want to participate? EVERYBODY loves bumper cars.
                  Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                  i think Sam would be kind of giddy at meeting the actual Nikola Tesla, and then annoyed when he leered at her.
                  The question is *would* he leer at her? Or is that just Sanctuary's Nikola?
                  sigpic
                  Mourning Sanctuary.
                  Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

out of all the peeps of sanctuary, i think henry is the only one i could see on sg1 or the sgc. he could have made an interesting 4th, if they'd made s9 with sam, daniel, and teal'c.
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

easy too see him on the show, since he already was....he was just a Genii
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                        The question is *would* he leer at her? Or is that just Sanctuary's Nikola?
                        What?! He's not the REAL Nikola Tesla? I'm aghast.

I want to see Sam's reaction to Jonathan Young's Nikola.
                        Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                        William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                        Anon

Comment

Pretty sure Jonathan Young isn't his real name. He is the actual Tesla. He got involved in the Sanctuary show because he's an Amanda fan from X-Files.

He thought she did good dead.

Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                            Huggles the thread.
                            Mumsey
                            Yep, can't help but look at what I have and feel like the luckiest person alive even though right now our family has a loved one who is in palliative care. It's hard with all the sadness around the world then add to that knowing that our cousins and our auntie and extended families are going through some pretty tough stuff right now. I know what they're going through and that makes it so much harder. Then to just sit here and feel utterly useless.
                            Some people just can't see the good fortune they have even if it's right there in front of their faces. I don't care for the material things. I like them, but the most precious things in my life to me are my children, husband, family and friends. Without them...I just can't bear to think what I would do without them.

(((Samandans)))

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                            Pretty sure Jonathan Young isn't his real name. He is the actual Tesla. He got involved in the Sanctuary show because he's an Amanda fan from X-Files.
                            He thought she did good dead.
                            Neep, that is twice in two days you have made me smile and even laugh when I've really needed it. Thank you. xo
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                              i reckon they would too

haha, sam would so put tesla in his place!
                              "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post

Neep, that is twice in two days you have made me smile and even laugh when I've really needed it. Thank you. xo

Awww, (((Chelle))).
                                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X