Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
    Can I just quickly jump in and say this - thanks for the wishes to have fun - hot damn I had a blast and Amanda remembered me...actually we had this little thing going where by when she saw me...or rather when we looked at each other we would go "oh no, not you"!!...then laugh/giggle as we do! Got hugs and kisses - she told me to tell my hubby to let me go to AT5 but we conceded that AT6 was more doable for me. She did receive the wine and the Tim Tams and Olivia has her little teddies. There was talk of boobies - I'll explain that later, lots of laughter - so much fun. I'm currently on cloud 9 but sadly not only is the weekend over but daughter got her VCE results and she's not happy but it's still early days yet...just need to reassure her.
    Anyhoo, off to get my photo's sorted to share and hopefully write a little report and watch Sanctuary...where's that time machine that can slow down time!!??
    I just can't believe she remembered me. And when she sat next to me at breakfast and I said I bet you don't remember me, she playfully punched my arm and said she did...then she saw Niki and said she was right with what she said at AT5....and said Niki was such a beautiful girl...have to totally agree with her on that one.
    Oh and really quickly, I had a goofy shot done with Amanda - actually there was two but I didn't like the one with our eyes crossed so we did a second one...will share later!
    Oh, so fabulous! Very happy you had such an amazing time. I'm really looking forward to your writeup!
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I'm glad you had fun. Not surprised, but glad
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
        And thanks hedwig, 2Shy, Julia, Rocky, Samarwenn, and Skydiver for the great cards!
        Glad you got my card.

Can I just quickly jump in and say this - thanks for the wishes to have fun - hot damn I had a blast and Amanda remembered me...actually we had this little thing going where by when she saw me...or rather when we looked at each other we would go "oh no, not you"!!...then laugh/giggle as we do! Got hugs and kisses - she told me to tell my hubby to let me go to AT5 but we conceded that AT6 was more doable for me. She did receive the wine and the Tim Tams and Olivia has her little teddies.
        Hehe, sounds like you had fun, Chelle, and I'm glad Amanda and Olivia got the gifts. I had no doubt she'd remember you, you do leave an empression.

There was talk of boobies - I'll explain that later, lots of laughter -
        Oh, Chelle.

so much fun. I'm currently on cloud 9 but sadly not only is the weekend over but daughter got her VCE results and she's not happy but it's still early days yet...just need to reassure her.
        I hope she's able to bounce back and I hope she's gets the results she wants.

Anyhoo, off to get my photo's sorted to share and hopefully write a little report and watch Sanctuary...where's that time machine that can slow down time!!??
        I just can't believe she remembered me. And when she sat next to me at breakfast and I said I bet you don't remember me, she playfully punched my arm and said she did...then she saw Niki and said she was right with what she said at AT5....and said Niki was such a beautiful girl...have to totally agree with her on that one.
        Oh and really quickly, I had a goofy shot done with Amanda - actually there was two but I didn't like the one with our eyes crossed so we did a second one...will share later!
        Glad you had a great time, Chelle, we look forward to the report and pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          I'm glad you had fun. Not surprised, but glad
          Actually, I was kinda surprised...I was terribly nervous leading up to it but then when we had the breakfast, it just felt better.
          Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
          Hehe, sounds like you had fun, Chelle, and I'm glad Amanda and Olivia got the gifts. I had no doubt she'd remember you, you do leave an empression.
          I hope she's able to bounce back and I hope she's gets the results she wants.
          Ah but apparently the impressions I leave aren't always good...apparently.
          As for Nikleback - she's at work at the moment so no doubt tonight is going to be a little stressful. Tomorrow she goes back to school to see what she can do. Til then, hubby & I will have to play it cool. Weird thing is this, she got top marks for 3 out of 4 subjects and it still wasn't enough...by 1 point...1 stinking point! Still, no point worrying just yet.
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Actually, I was kinda surprised...I was terribly nervous leading up to it but then when we had the breakfast, it just felt better.
            You Aussies are so cool. Just saying, yo.

Ah but apparently the impressions I leave aren't always good...apparently.
            As for Nikleback - she's at work at the moment so no doubt tonight is going to be a little stressful. Tomorrow she goes back to school to see what she can do. Til then, hubby & I will have to play it cool. Weird thing is this, she got top marks for 3 out of 4 subjects and it still wasn't enough...by 1 point...1 stinking point! Still, no point worrying just yet.
            I hope she gets good marks. I didn't really care what I got in college, just as long as it was good enough, but I'm glad she cares a lot.

Comment

Hope you don't mind but I'll just link the pictures I put on the HUB thread to this one here - just a few pics - no report yet but feel free to ask about the pics and I shall endeavour to recall the events behind each pic.

Chelle's GTTS Pictures

Chelle's GTTS pics - part 2
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Hope you don't mind but I'll just link the pictures I put on the HUB thread to this one here - just a few pics - no report yet but feel free to ask about the pics and I shall endeavour to recall the events behind each pic.

Chelle's GTTS Pictures

AWESOME! Those are great pics, Chelle, you look great with everyone.

Comment

Thanks for sharing with the convention deprived. And you aren't a ladybug. Strange.

Comment

A great sam and cassie fic

http://fridayschild85.livejournal.com/8858.html#cutid1

sigpic

Comment

Hey, guys, so the site I use to rotate my sigs has been shut down, so does anyone know of any other rotating sites I could check out?

Comment

people have recc'd signavatar

sigpic

Comment

people have recc'd signavatar
                          What's that?

Comment

Chelle's GTTS Pictures

Looks like you had a great time! Thanks for sharing.
                            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                              What's that?
                              It lets you rotate your signature. You can have up to 500 images in a rotation!!
                              sigpic
                              || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Thanks Sky! (Now) been reading her earlier stuff too, it's good!
                                sigpic
                                Mourning Sanctuary.
                                Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Working...
                                X