Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awsome pics parsifal
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for the awesome pics parsifal!

Julia(samcarterrules)
      sigpic
      Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Awesome pics parsifal!
        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Thanks for the pics parsifal

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

LOVE the pics, pars. AT looks so cute with her fangirl grin.

Comment

Wow, I missed so much Amanda related stuff after having the baby. Lol. Amanda looks superpretty in all the pictures I saw! She really does get pretties every year. Too bad I don't have time to watch the vids etc.

Thanks everyone for posting all that
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                Wow, I missed so much Amanda related stuff after having the baby. Lol. Amanda looks superpretty in all the pictures I saw! She really does get pretties every year. Too bad I don't have time to watch the vids etc.

Thanks everyone for posting all that
                Glad to hear you back here, Lies, and I'm glad you find the pics of AT nice.

Btw, EH-T was right, there was talk about Sanctuary in the Innerspace special of CC, Amanda and Robin both had small interviews, and some other brief appearances, all which I will find time to record and share with y'all. I would hav done it but I am suer busy doing my consolidation placement, school work and my job, today I work from 6am-2pm at my consolidation placement, and 2-10:30 at my job, that's 16 hours of work, and it'll be like that until Tuesday. But I will find time to upload it to YT at some point.

PS: Why has no one posted these here?

@amandatapping Had an absolutely wonderful evening at #TSE tonight!! Amazing people and Bollywood dancing! So excited for this weekend. Thank you!! Xo

@amandatapping @robindunne, @ryrobbins, @robertlawrenson, @agamdarshi, @damiankindler, martin wood, chris heyerdahl, Lee Wilson and Chuck Campbell = LOVE !

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                  Btw, EH-T was right, there was talk about Sanctuary in the Innerspace special of CC, Amanda and Robin both had small interviews, and some other brief appearances, all which I will find time to record and share with y'all. I would hav done it but I am suer busy doing my consolidation placement, school work and my job, today I work from 6am-2pm at my consolidation placement, and 2-10:30 at my job, that's 16 hours of work, and it'll be like that until Tuesday. But I will find time to upload it to YT at some point.
                  Too brief, IMO. I would have liked to see more of her, but I know it's only 30 minutes. ;P
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                    @amandatapping Had an absolutely wonderful evening at #TSE tonight!! Amazing people and Bollywood dancing! So excited for this weekend. Thank you!! Xo

@amandatapping @robindunne, @ryrobbins, @robertlawrenson, @agamdarshi, @damiankindler, martin wood, chris heyerdahl, Lee Wilson and Chuck Campbell = LOVE !
                    feelin' the love

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                    Too brief, IMO. I would have liked to see more of her, but I know it's only 30 minutes. ;P
                    hehe, cant blame you for that
                    "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Oh my... guys!

@amandatapping S4K auction tonight raised over $30,000!!! We are all overwhelmed by the incredible love. Can't stop crying. I'm so overwhelmed. LOVE!

@amandatapping You people make this world better and brighter. #TSE is amazing! Thank you from my overflowing and humbled heart. Our fans are the best!!

@amandatapping I finally stopped crying. A small group of fans with their selfless grace and beautiful generosity have elevated this world. Crying again.
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

^ wow that is fantastic! and awwies huggles amanda...
                        "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Totally stoked for S4K...I just wish Amanda wouldn't cry. I'd love to know more about what was up and what it all fetched...I know that the two nubbins and they're books went for just under $3000. Awesome.
                          Congratulations S4Kand the Sanctuary team and the Gabit team and all the fans who helped raise this money.

Is there another auction tomorrow? Just wondering if anyone's gonna have any spending money for MtM.
                          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                            Totally stoked for S4K...I just wish Amanda wouldn't cry. I'd love to know more about what was up and what it all fetched...I know that the two nubbins and they're books went for just under $3000. Awesome.
                            Congratulations S4Kand the Sanctuary team and the Gabit team and all the fans who helped raise this money.
                            What Chelle said.
                            No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                              What Chelle said.
                              Indeed, what Chelle said.

It's amazing

(hugs Amanda tidely) They can do a lot with that money

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

Working...
                              X