Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
    LOL. Of course if she hadn't mentioned it, she could have kept fans going for weeks speculating on what the mysterious "T" meant.
    Hee, esp if she said it was a clue to some Sanctuary spoiler, that would have kept fans occupied for months.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there. I'm thankful I still have mine (even if it's to drive me nuts sometimes.)
    Ditto, happy Mother's Day to all the Moms! And here's a great and hilarious summary of all the work they do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0Zpu...layer_embedded

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
    Hmm, this sounds like a topic. What do you think Sam liked to do with her mom on mothers day?
    I think Sam would have done what a lot kids do for Mother's Day, make a card, attempt to make her breakfast in bed, etc.

sigpic

Comment

I'm glad Babz Chula had the opportunity to appear on Sanctuary before she passed away. I know Amanda was thrilled to have her there and to know that one of the icons of Canadian acting respected her work.
      sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
      May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
        Me too.

Mom & her girls are going to Dead Lobster today. All that seafood and all I comment on are the cheddar biscuits.
        mmmm, cheddar biscuits The crab stuffed flounder is yummy.

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
        I'm glad Babz Chula had the opportunity to appear on Sanctuary before she passed away. I know Amanda was thrilled to have her there and to know that one of the icons of Canadian acting respected her work.
        Yes, and she did a beautiful job with the role. Somehow she made a psychotic scientist, warm and loving. Not an easy task.
        Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
        William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
        Anon

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          we did dead lobster last night

their new shimp dishes are pretty good. I personally recommend the pecan encrusted grilled shrimp. tried the crab and seafood stuffed but didn't care for it so much. tasted ok but the stuffing was really moist and i have 'soggy food' issues
          A bit OT:

Other than them being "dead lobsters", what kind of creation is that????

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
            Yes, and she did a beautiful job with the role. Somehow she made a psychotic scientist, warm and loving. Not an easy task.
            It was amazing how compelling she was in that role. Such talent.
            sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
            May we all be so well loved.

Comment

dead lobster aka red lobster

and they have a shrimp festival going on with new menu items, among them the crab and seafood stuffed and pecan encrusted
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Those cheddar biscuit are ridiculous! I hate seafood and I would go to Red Lobster for those biscuits (if there was one anywhere near me here in L.A. *sigh*). They do have a Cajun chicken Alfredo on the menu that is awesome, so at least there is one thing for me to eat there.

No TGI Fridays, no Applebees, no Chili's, no Arby's, no Red Lobster within 15 miles of me WTF?!

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                  Those cheddar biscuit are ridiculous! I hate seafood and I would go to Red Lobster for those biscuits (if there was one anywhere near me here in L.A. *sigh*). They do have a Cajun chicken Alfredo on the menu that is awesome, so at least there is one thing for me to eat there.

No TGI Fridays, no Applebees, no Chili's, no Arby's, no Red Lobster within 15 miles of me WTF?!
                  Look on the bright side...sounds like your cholesterol won't be going up
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

dead lobster aka red lobster

and they have a shrimp festival going on with new menu items, among them the crab and seafood stuffed and pecan encrusted
                    Yummy! All of it sounds good.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post

Are you sure you live in the USA?

Honestly I prefer the local places better, but really, there are a few signature items that you know you can get anywhere that I like at these places.
                      sigpic
                      Mourning Sanctuary.
                      Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Are you sure you live in the USA?
                        No she doesn't and neither do I. The only decent fast food places near me are Quiznos and Panda Express. Well ones I consider decent. Although there is a McDonald's and a Carl's Jr close too. I prefer Carl's Jr. (East coasters/Southerners might compare the to Hardee's - same parent company I believe).
                        sigpic
                        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Hardee's has really good onion rings.

Not that I should know that.
                          sigpic
                          Mourning Sanctuary.
                          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                            @amandatapping Went to Tacos for Trey (http://bit.ly/9XLL34) today. Amazing cause!! Saw @dhewlett and his beautiful family. Also met @naddycat! Very cool.

Photo here: http://www.wormholeriders.com/blog/?p=13552

Comment

Amanda tapping: BTW. I think I pocket tweeted. Is that possible? "T". Hmmmmmm. Must be the aliens hacking my Twitter account. Wrinkly little tricksters.
                              34 minutes ago via Echofon

amandatapping HAPPY MOTHERS DAY WONDER WOMEN!!! Hope you're all being worshipped, or at least having your laundry done for you! xoxox
                              40 minutes ago via Echofon
                              hehe, pocket tweeted! so adorkable

and hope all the mums out there had a happy mothers day!

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                              thanks for the link
                              "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

amandatapping HAPPY MOTHERS DAY WONDER WOMEN!!! Hope you're all being worshipped, or at least having your laundry done for you! xoxox
                                40 minutes ago via Echofon
                                I loved that particular tweet...I work in a laundry and had to work on mothers day so found that kinda funny. That and I still managed to get home and start another load before sitting down to a roast dinner hubby cooked. And yes it was lovely but we then argued over the merits of "MasterChef" the tv show...I don't care much for reality shows like that...I don't care much for cooking period! But that just added to the loss of a lovely resi on mothers day morning and another one who is nearing the end of his life with whom I spent some time with this morning, all made fora rather tiring mothers day. My children were absolute darlings. Niki started work before I woke up so I didn't see her til I picked the family up to go see my mum after work. Tom came in to my bed with a beautiful bunch of oriental lillies- my favourite flower...and I received a beautiful silver bracelet with a heart pendant on it. He wanted to make me breakfast in bed but I had to go to work so he cooked bacon and eggs for he and his dad. . From Niki I got a silver necklace with a heart pendant on it and a beautiful letter she wrote to me...or rather typed.
                                So despite the sad moments on mothers day I was very blessed to have spent some of the day with my two precious angels who are the world to me. It's mothers day every day - I'm reminded of that every day when I come home from work and the kids say "hi mum, how was your day?"...and when they say "good night mum, love you"...or as the case is with Tom - "Gute nacht, schlaft gut, ich liebe dich"
                                we did dead lobster last night
                                Whenever I hear the word "lobster" I always think of the song Rock Lobster"....it always pops into my fron!!
                                Rock Lobster
                                The wielder of the wet noodle of doom has soggy food issues?!?!?!?
                                So the Wet Noodle of Doom is a contradiction of herself??? Boggles the mind!

(((Samandans)))
                                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X