Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
    Ok so it's been a bit slow around here so how about some more voting for Amanda! This one is totally for fun, Amanda was in 1st place but has since slipped to 2nd and is fallling further behind

You don't need to have a twitter account to vote...just be human
    so let's have some fun and get Amanda back in 1st place

http://tweeter.faxo.com/Actress_of_the_Month/2010/04

But.....I'm not human either.

Comment

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
      But.....I'm not human either.

I've always had my suspicions about that
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

@amandatapping Went to Tacos for Trey (http://bit.ly/9XLL34) today. Amazing cause!! Saw @dhewlett and his beautiful family. Also met @naddycat! Very cool.

Comment

@dhewlett @amandatapping so good to see you and yours as well! Been way too many tacos since last we spoke my dear :-)

I thought this was cute.

Comment

@amandatapping T
            27 minutes ago via txt

OK, this is kinda random.

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
              that is a cool idea sanna! good luck putting it all together
              Thanks, and yup, think I'm gonna need all the luck I can get

Originally posted by chrono trigger View Post
              this sounds like a great idea i hope plenty of people send you picsi will try to send you a picture in the next few days.
              Will be looking forward to your pic! Thanks again for wanting to contribute

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
              @amandatapping T
              27 minutes ago via txt

OK, this is kinda random.
              lol! Yup pretty random. My guess, T for Testing (since she's tweeting via txt), or Technical difficulties perhaps

Comment

@amandatapping We lost the incredible Babz Chula today. Indelible mark on the arts and on our hearts. F$&k cancer. Seriously. Shine on brilliant star. Xo
                4 minutes ago via Echofon

Oh wow.

But I knew Babz Chula's work. That's such a shame.
                2 people in such a short time... i dont blame amanda for her sentiments at all... i know what its like to loose someone to cancer

@amandatapping Went to Tacos for Trey (http://bit.ly/9XLL34) today. Amazing cause!! Saw @dhewlett and his beautiful family. Also met @naddycat! Very cool.

@dhewlett @amandatapping so good to see you and yours as well! Been way too many tacos since last we spoke my dear :-)

I thought this was cute.
                thats sweet that they still catch up

Originally posted by 2Shy View Post
                Thanks, and yup, think I'm gonna need all the luck I can get
                no probs and should have something to contribute myself by december if its not too late
                "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Amanda tapping: BTW. I think I pocket tweeted. Is that possible? "T". Hmmmmmm. Must be the aliens hacking my Twitter account. Wrinkly little tricksters.
                  34 minutes ago via Echofon

amandatapping HAPPY MOTHERS DAY WONDER WOMEN!!! Hope you're all being worshipped, or at least having your laundry done for you! xoxox
                  40 minutes ago via Echofon

And yes I know they are out of order, Rocky. It was an easy one copy/one paste so don't care.
                  Last edited by suse; 09 May 2010, 08:47 AM. Reason: correct spelling/suse-ese ;)
                  sigpic
                  Mourning Sanctuary.
                  Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                    @amandatapping HAPPY MOTHERS DAY WONDER WOMEN!!! Hope you're all being worshipped, or at least having your laundry done for you! xoxox
                    40 minutes ago via Echofon

@amandatapping: BTW. I think I pocket tweeted. Is that possible? "T". Hmmmmmm. Must be the aliens hacking my Twitter account. Wrinkly little tricksters.

And yes I know they are out of order, Rocky. I was an easy one copy/one paste so don't care.
                    Don't worry Suse, I'll fix em for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                      Amanda tapping: BTW. I think I pocket tweeted. Is that possible? "T". Hmmmmmm. Must be the aliens hacking my Twitter account. Wrinkly little tricksters.
                      LOL. Of course if she hadn't mentioned it, she could have kept fans going for weeks speculating on what the mysterious "T" meant.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there. I'm thankful I still have mine (even if it's to drive me nuts sometimes.)

Comment

Happy Mothers Day to all moms out there!

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                          LOL. Of course if she hadn't mentioned it, she could have kept fans going for weeks speculating on what the mysterious "T" meant.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there. I'm thankful I still have mine (even if it's to drive me nuts sometimes.)
                          Me too.

Mom & her girls are going to Dead Lobster today. All that seafood and all I comment on are the cheddar biscuits.
                          sigpic
                          Mourning Sanctuary.
                          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Hmm, this sounds like a topic. What do you think Sam liked to do with her mom on mothers day?

Comment

we did dead lobster last night

their new shimp dishes are pretty good. I personally recommend the pecan encrusted grilled shrimp. tried the crab and seafood stuffed but didn't care for it so much. tasted ok but the stuffing was really moist and i have 'soggy food' issues
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

The wielder of the wet noodle of doom has soggy food issues?!?!?!?
                                sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                                May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Working...
                                X