Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
    Done, I just finished and sent it in.

It was too big to fit in the Guestbook, so I e-mailed it to Kamil directly.
    Uh, the guest book is how Amanda will be seeing them so if it doesn't fit I don't see Kamil sending it to her. The character limit was probably set for a reason.

To avoid making extra work for Kamil (like he points out, he wants a Christmas too) try a shorter message.
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

glad you had a great time with the panto julia

ive left my message for amanda i didnt get an email reminder this year either...

and EEEKKK ive hit 1000 posts
      Last edited by katjoy; 21 December 2009, 12:45 AM.
      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        woah, i didn't get an announcement of this either!
        I'm not even sure if my message got through. Her birthday one didn't so I am a little bummed I can't see if it worked. Can anyone else see theirs or if any others are up??? Hope it works this time.

Slightly OT - RDA is coming to Australia in March
        Spoiler:
        ...can't decide if to go platinum....which will mean taking all the funds from my AT5 account, or just general admission. Platinum will allow me to have a picture and autograph from all the guests and an evening event plus breakfast with the guests...breakfast with RDA...decisions, decisions!! Just waiting to see who the last 2 guests will be...thus far the line up is:
        RDA, Ben Browder, Chris Judge, David Nykl, Connor Trinneer, & Dan Shea.
        Just noticed they are all men...woohoo!!

(((Samandans)))
        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          Off to send mine now

And an invite to all, pop by the Ladies of the Gate LJ community this coming week. We're having a holiday open house....post any fic, old or new, icons, artwork, wall papers, anything

Sam centric, or any of the ladies.

Let's have some fun this coming week....and if we can't have fun with our real life families, we can have fun in the community and seek a little refuge from the stress of the holidays

http://community.livejournal.com/gate_women/
          And just to echo Sky: please do pop by the Women Of The Gate community over the holidays.

We also have a snazzy new poll for the 2010 Ficathon and we're adding character profiles for all the ladies.

You'll find the rules for posting, news on the character profiles and the new poll all efficiently included in this single entry here

I may even get round to updating the fic list at some point over the holidays!

Merry Christmas!
          sigpic
          Women of the Gate LJ Community.
          My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post

ive left my message for amanda i didnt get an email reminder this year either...

Congratulations!

That was quick

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
              I'm not even sure if my message got through. Her birthday one didn't so I am a little bummed I can't see if it worked. Can anyone else see theirs or if any others are up??? Hope it works this time.

Spoiler:
              ...can't decide if to go platinum....which will mean taking all the funds from my AT5 account, or just general admission. Platinum will allow me to have a picture and autograph from all the guests and an evening event plus breakfast with the guests...breakfast with RDA...decisions, decisions!! Just waiting to see who the last 2 guests will be...thus far the line up is:

(((Samandans)))
              *jumps our of lurkdom*

Woaw, what??? Details please Chelle *batts eyelashes* when? Where?

*waves to Samandans*

*jumps back into lurkdom*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                *jumps our of lurkdom*
                Woaw, what??? Details please Chelle *batts eyelashes* when? Where?
                *waves to Samandans*
                *jumps back into lurkdom*
                Here's a link to the HUB website for the details and what not...
                HUB Productions - Stargate Event 2010

And here's a link to the thread her in GW where we can discuss it...
                HUB Stargate Event 2010 Thread
                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                  Uh, the guest book is how Amanda will be seeing them so if it doesn't fit I don't see Kamil sending it to her. The character limit was probably set for a reason.

To avoid making extra work for Kamil (like he points out, he wants a Christmas too) try a shorter message.
                  yeah. Kamil has things set up that way for a reason. Rocky, i think if you want your message seen, make it fits the criteria Kamil has put in place.

He has the limits there for a reason and, dude, you don't need to send a novel. Just 'hi and happy holidays'

I echo Neep, either resend it via the guest book, or don't be upset if it doesn't make it.
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post

Congrats on 1000 posts Kat. Hope to see you in 1000 more.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    yeah. Kamil has things set up that way for a reason. Rocky, i think if you want your message seen, make it fits the criteria Kamil has put in place.

He has the limits there for a reason and, dude, you don't need to send a novel. Just 'hi and happy holidays'

I echo Neep, either resend it via the guest book, or don't be upset if it doesn't make it.
                    You're right, fixed it. I guess that's what happens when you're on pain meds, you don't think.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                      I guess that's what happens when you're on pain meds, you don't think.
                      Or you do think; you just don't do it very well.

Says one who knows from personal experience.
                      sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                      May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Hey everyone,

My college holidays began today, YAY!!

Spoiler:

(((Samandans)))
                        I can't see mine yet either Chelle, maybe Kamil will put then all up together?

Congrats on 1000 posts Kat!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Spoiler:

(((Samandans)))
                          Aren't you glad Amanda talked him into Avalon? The man would never do cons before, and now you can't keep him away.
                          Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                          William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                          Anon

Comment

All messages need to be screened before they will be posted and viewable for everyone to read. Makes sense, considering some folk I think.

Comment

Hey guys I submitted my X-mas message to Amanda on the guestbook link.
                              You read the text I put in there, so it must be OK. But I posted it last week.

I hope I'll get to "see" it on that guestbook soon.
                              What do you think? Was it a good message?

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

the messages may not be visible to all until after AT sees them. that's how it's happened in the past, they're 'screened' until she sees them then everyone else can
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X