No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Watching Sanctuary now and OH BOY, that is one mom you REALLY don't want to mess with. So far episode 2 is way better than last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
      I'm Watching Sanctuary now and OH BOY, that is one mom you REALLY don't want to mess with. So far episode 2 is way better than last week.
      *covets*

Why am I on the wrong continent? *waits impatiently for tomorrow*
      you're so cute when you're slurring your speech but they're closing the bar and they want us to leave

'What is it, Sebastian? I'm arranging matches.'

"Religion is far more of a choice than homosexuality. And the protections that we have, for religion --we protect religion-- and talk about a lifestyle choice! That is absolutely a choice. Gay people don't choose to be gay. At what age did you choose not to be gay?" (Jon Stewart, The King of Common Sense)

Comment

Originally posted by slurredspeech View Post
        *covets*

Why am I on the wrong continent? *waits impatiently for tomorrow*
        Oh and btw,
        Spoiler:
        AMANDA'S ON TWITTER AGAIN!

Comment

Oh and btw,
          Spoiler:
          AMANDA'S ON TWITTER AGAIN!
          I know! She's killing me with the anticipation and the hype, too. Seeing it cannot come too soon.
          you're so cute when you're slurring your speech but they're closing the bar and they want us to leave

'What is it, Sebastian? I'm arranging matches.'

"Religion is far more of a choice than homosexuality. And the protections that we have, for religion --we protect religion-- and talk about a lifestyle choice! That is absolutely a choice. Gay people don't choose to be gay. At what age did you choose not to be gay?" (Jon Stewart, The King of Common Sense)

Comment

Originally posted by slurredspeech View Post
            I know! She's killing me with the anticipation and the hype, too. Seeing it cannot come too soon.
            She's tweet twice so far, before and after the episode.

Spoiler:
            @amandatapping Hello Amazing Americans!! Ep 2 on now! Enjoy! And thanks for the love and support. Xoxo

@amandatapping Hey my fellow Canadians, 3 minutes to episode 2 of #sanctuary! Enjoy! Xoxo

Comment

She's tweet twice so far, before and after the episode.

Spoiler:
              @amandatapping Hello Amazing Americans!! Ep 2 on now! Enjoy! And thanks for the love and support. Xoxo

@amandatapping Hey my fellow Canadians, 3 minutes to episode 2 of #sanctuary! Enjoy! Xoxo
              Oh she did is again.
              Spoiler:
              @D3wizl thank you Australia!! You know Damian is an Aussie, right? Insanely fun people. Much love.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                If there was any squeeing, it was the squee-gee kids below.
                Hehe, me likes.

I'm making Meg wear her SQUEE shirt at the AT4 disco as well

I recall at least one getting out.
                hehe

If my old addled brain remembers correctly that's the scene where AT would do her goofy cat walk thing as soon as she was off camera.
                It was! Goofy walk swing her hair thing
                sigpic

Comment

Yikes, it's been almost a day and no one's posted anything, what's going on? And where's the Amanda love?

(((Samanda)))

Comment

too busy watching Sanctuary. And listening to the Syfy podcast

suse
                    sigpic
                    Mourning Sanctuary.
                    Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                      too busy watching Sanctuary. And listening to the Syfy podcast

suse
                      As long as it's Amanda related it's all good.

Comment

Yikes, it's been almost a day and no one's posted anything, what's going on? And where's the Amanda love?

(((Samanda)))
                        Celebrating Diwali with my family.

....and stealing a couple of hours to watch Sanctuary.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
                          Celebrating Diwali with my family.
                          Oooh, I just learned about Diwali today. Happy Diwali!
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Hi ho all! Can't chat for long I'm afraid but just wanted to pop in to say that I have a picture and video clip of our little group for the Amanda Tapping wish you were here thingy...unfortunately my computer has crashed yet again and hubby's lappy is a royal pain in the butt to use so will hopefully send the pics to you tomorrow Sky...need time to upload them to my photobucket.
                            BUT...had fun...met Christopher Heyerdahl and got huge hugs from him...and we chatted about Sanctuary...a lot!
                            Haven't seen the new ep but hoping to read some spoilers...hope all is well everywhere!
                            Must read posts tomorrow too...leaving for Europe on Tuesday...argh!!!

(((Samandans)))
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Hey Everyone,

(((Samanda)))
                              I'm hiding from any Sanctuary spoilers until Monday! LOL.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                                Hi ho all! Can't chat for long I'm afraid but just wanted to pop in to say that I have a picture and video clip of our little group for the Amanda Tapping wish you were here thingy...unfortunately my computer has crashed yet again and hubby's lappy is a royal pain in the butt to use so will hopefully send the pics to you tomorrow Sky...need time to upload them to my photobucket.
                                BUT...had fun...met Christopher Heyerdahl and got huge hugs from him...and we chatted about Sanctuary...a lot!
                                Haven't seen the new ep but hoping to read some spoilers...hope all is well everywhere!
                                Must read posts tomorrow too...leaving for Europe on Tuesday...argh!!!

(((Samandans)))
                                can't wait to get them
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X