Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
    Just watched the Sanctuary comic con panel... heee! I remember when Damian posted on Facebook that Amanda had his car I'm really glad Amanda didn't move away from the camera for her chipmunk LOLs
    Do you think that there will be a transkript for this vid from Comic Con ( Sanctuary Panel ) ?
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
      I did this quiz on FB tonight..."What Your Birth Month Says About You"...I thought it was weird how a lot of my month just didn't feel like me so I figured that seeings how I was born on the first day of the month, maybe I was late and I should have been born in August...well that seemed to suit me better but wow...August is definitely Amanda's month...

Spoiler:
      August:
      * Loves to joke
      * Attractive
      * Suave and caring
      * Brave and fearless
      * Firm and has leadership qualities
      * Knows how to console others
      * Too generous and egoistic
      * Takes high pride of oneself
      * Thirsty for praises
      * Extraordinary spirit
      * Easily angered
      * Angry when provoked
      * Easily jealous
      * Observant
      * Careful and cautious
      * Thinks quickly
      * Independent thoughts
      * Loves to lead and to be led
      * Loves to dream
      * Talented in the arts, music and defence
      * Sensitive but not petty
      * Poor resistance against illnesses
      * Learns to relax
      * Hasty and rushy
      * Romantic
      * Loving and caring
      * Loves to make friends

Ok...so there are a few that are sooo not Amanda...I think that's where I pick up the slack!!
      On the other hand....maybe I am definitely a September baby!

(((Samandans)))
      it would actually be interesting to see what september said, because my star sign [virgo - same as AT] is so me and my name is so me... its quiet freaky actually...

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
      One thing I forgot to mention yesterday about the Final cut version of CotG as I sat there waiting for the usual credits to roll was the message that flashed onscreen prior and made me pause. This newer version is dedicated in memory of Don S. Davis which I thought was entirely awesome. He will be missed.
      thats neat that they dedicated it to don

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
      Some nice words from David Hewlett:
      I’m now able to sit down and work on my own show, my own show entirely owned by MGM… (laughs) well- I get to put my mark on it. Amanda Tapping is an inspiration to me, the way she put together Sanctuary. She could easily have coasted. She had absolutely no need to throw herself into the production of her own show, but she did. Those are the kind of people who appeal to me. She works so hard at everything that she does, so it’s great to see that all come to fruition. Plus I want to be on the show, so I’m sucking up!

She seems to be lining up a few Stargate alumni for that one.
      It’s a smart move. There’s a lot of Stargate fans, and they’re very loyal.

http://www.scifitv.com.au/Blog/2009/...ords-a-minute/
      lol, well said

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      bloopers would have been great, because most people don't realize just how much goes into making teh show
      bloopers are great, they are funny and give an insight into the actor behind the character...

EDIT: has anyone sent their bday wishes to AT yet? cause i just tried to email mine twice and it bounced back
      Last edited by katjoy; 31 July 2009, 02:05 AM.
      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Hey Everyone,

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
        Some nice words from David Hewlett:
        I’m now able to sit down and work on my own show, my own show entirely owned by MGM… (laughs) well- I get to put my mark on it. Amanda Tapping is an inspiration to me, the way she put together Sanctuary. She could easily have coasted. She had absolutely no need to throw herself into the production of her own show, but she did. Those are the kind of people who appeal to me. She works so hard at everything that she does, so it’s great to see that all come to fruition. Plus I want to be on the show, so I’m sucking up!

She seems to be lining up a few Stargate alumni for that one.
        It’s a smart move. There’s a lot of Stargate fans, and they’re very loyal.

http://www.scifitv.com.au/Blog/2009/...ords-a-minute/
        I love DH! I think he could be an Amanda fan himself.
        Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
        On several interviews prior to the airing of WE he hinted strongly that because the fans had been clamouring for out takes and bloopers, he had put some in at the end of the episode. When we finally got to see it, they were scripted Wormhole Extreme gags (and not very funny ones either). As you can see, I am still smarting from that one.

Mumsey
        *hugs* Mumsey I would love to see out takes and bloopers too, b/c as everyone says it shows the work that really goes in to making the show, plus they're usually very funny too.

I need a little help...

I tried to send my Birthday message to Amanda yesterday but yahoo came back with message sending failure, this is the addy I tried to send to: [email protected]. I sent Kamil a message using the AT.com contact us form but have no reply yet, I don't want to hassle him b/c I know he's very busy but I don't want to miss out sending Amanda a Birthday wish either.

And ideas about what I could do?

Julia(samcarterrules)
        sigpic
        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

^ i had the same problem julia... i tried a couple of times and i just kept bouncing back as an error message... i also have yahoo, so i wonder if that has something to do with it... mind you i havent had troubles any other years...
          "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
            it would actually be interesting to see what september said, because my star sign [virgo - same as AT] is so me and my name is so me... its quiet freaky actually..
            Your wish is my command...
            Spoiler:

September:
            * Suave and compromising
            * Careful, cautious and organised
            * Likes to point out people´s mistakes
            * Likes to criticize
            * Quiet but able to talk well
            * Calm and cool
            * Kind and sympathetic
            * Concerned and detailed
            * Trustworthy, loyal and honest
            * Does work well
            * Sensitive
            * Thinking
            * Good memory
            * Clever and knowledgeable
            * Loves to look for information
            * Must control oneself when criticising
            * Able to motivate oneself
            * Understanding
            * Secretive
            * Loves sports, leisure and travelling
            * Hardly shows emotions
            * Tends to bottle up feelings
            * Choosy especially in relationships
            * Loves wide things

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
            Hey Everyone,
            I love DH! I think he could be an Amanda fan himself.
            *hugs* Mumsey I would love to see out takes and bloopers too, b/c as everyone says it shows the work that really goes in to making the show, plus they're usually very funny too.

I need a little help...

I tried to send my Birthday message to Amanda yesterday but yahoo came back with message sending failure, this is the addy I tried to send to: [email protected]. I sent Kamil a message using the AT.com contact us form but have no reply yet, I don't want to hassle him b/c I know he's very busy but I don't want to miss out sending Amanda a Birthday wish either.
            And ideas about what I could do?
            Julia(samcarterrules)
            Originally posted by katjoy View Post
            ^ i had the same problem julia... i tried a couple of times and i just kept bouncing back as an error message... i also have yahoo, so i wonder if that has something to do with it... mind you i havent had troubles any other years...
            I use Windows Live (hotmail) so I'll give it a shot...see how I go...be right back!

Ok...I got a failure to send message as well...I'm thinking it's gotta be on Kamil's end...not sure what to do. Sorry ladies...looks like we're all in the same boat.
            On that note...I'm off to do stuff! Night all!! Take care!!
            (((Samandans)))
            Last edited by Chelle DB; 31 July 2009, 03:49 AM.
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

As to the AT birthday messages, yeah there seems to be an issue with the site. I've e-mailed Kamil at an alternative e-mail that i have and also e-mailed an acquaintance of his. No response yet. Keep saving the messages, we'll get it figured out.

One good thing about the early birds in getting their messages in, we found out that there's a problem early in the process
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

As to the AT birthday messages, yeah there seems to be an issue with the site. I've e-mailed Kamil at an alternative e-mail that i have and also e-mailed an acquaintance of his. No response yet. Keep saving the messages, we'll get it figured out.

One good thing about the early birds in getting their messages in, we found out that there's a problem early in the process
                Thanks Sky...wasn't sure what to do. Hopefully we here back from him soon...mind you we have what...20 odd days to get them to him...no sweat!
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

"Life or Something Like It" is on the tv...Amanda will be on our tv and not on a dvd...on the actual tv!! Yep...I'm happy!! Thought I'd just say!
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

"Life or Something Like It" is on the tv...Amanda will be on our tv and not on a dvd...on the actual tv!! Yep...I'm happy!! Thought I'd just say!
                    lolol

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Sky...wasn't sure what to do. Hopefully we here back from him soon...mind you we have what...20 odd days to get them to him...no sweat!
                      yeah, we have plenty of time.

Sometimes communications take a bit, Kamil is in the UK last i knew, so there's that 6 hour difference, and he's often busy doing things so it can take a bit.

but, on the upside, we have plenty of time to figure things out

sigpic

Comment

Thank you Sky what would we do without you! *hugs*

Julia(samcarterrules)
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

I would like to send Birthday Message to Amanda too :-)

Comment

You never know AT may read this thread

Happy Birthday to Amanda.
                            sigpic
                            I Believe
                            My FanFiction

Comment

Originally posted by Mis.Understood View Post
                              You never know AT may read this thread

Happy Birthday to Amanda.
                              Yes. May Mandy will read this thread.. but her birthday day will be at 28.8.2009 . So it is a month later. I will make a wall or something for her ...

Comment

read kamil's message, i think he wants words only. no graphics

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X