Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
    Happy Birthday, Mumsey!

And many more!
    Ditto!!! from Seattle Are you catching up to me

donamac

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
      Hi Kids!

Thanks for all your birthday wishes! I had a great day with all my (very small) family, with lots of prezzies too. I am now the proud owner of a Nintendo DSi with puzzle games and a brain training card. (Desperately need that as the old grey matter is in serious danger of atrophy!)

I am now (officially) an OAP - but following the adage "one is as old as one feels", I'm up there with the rest of you all, (even if the bones creak a bit - well, more than a bit actually). You all keep me young.

Huggles the thread

Mumsey
      What's an OAP?

And all those hugs help keep you young too. *squeezes Mumsey tight*
      sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
      May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
        I don't think she does. I don't or rather I haven't ever seen Sam as the party type girl (except for her pool playing skills ), who would go vacationing or go on adventures...not when you do that for a living. With her busy schedule I would imagine she would want to slow down in her own time. I think spending time with her family...as in Cassie and her brother and those special men she works with...would be more her thing. Something sedate and relaxing.
        yeah i dont see her as the party type either... i reckon the quiet time at home with friends and family would be more sams style... she would want to unwind after saving the world... that is assuming they could get her to take time off in the first place

but jack would definately be there

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
        Did you say Sam in a bubble bath?!?!

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/p...89_03/00-2.gif

Close enough .
        ROTFL
        "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
          Hi Kids!

Thanks for all your birthday wishes! I had a great day with all my (very small) family, with lots of prezzies too. I am now the proud owner of a Nintendo DSi with puzzle games and a brain training card. (Desperately need that as the old grey matter is in serious danger of atrophy!)

I am now (officially) an OAP - but following the adage "one is as old as one feels", I'm up there with the rest of you all, (even if the bones creak a bit - well, more than a bit actually). You all keep me young.

Huggles the thread

Mumsey
          Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
          What's an OAP?

And all those hugs help keep you young too. *squeezes Mumsey tight*

Old Age Pensioner. Now that you are, think of all that extra money you'll have to spend on conventions!

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMSEY!!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
            ROTFL
            Trivia, that scene was supposed to me me and Sam, that's the real version there but they decided it'd make more sense with it being Jack to be in there with her. So they took out my voice and added his in my place.

Comment

Hey Everyone,

Did you say Sam in a bubble bath?!?!

Spoiler:
              http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp337/Rocky89_03/00-2.gif

Close enough .
              Yeah yeah, keep dreaming Rocky.

Julia(samcarterrules)
              sigpic
              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                Hey Everyone,

Yeah yeah, keep dreaming Rocky.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                This picture, I think perfectly foreshadows the pic me and Amanda will one day take together . If we ever meet.

Oh yeah, that is definitely me .

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  it's summer vacation and sam has some time off....where will she go and what will she do?

Oh, and i know it's penguin fun, but let's try for different responses than 'heading up to minnesota' (just to make it challenging)
                  I'd think she'd do the volunteer thing at a local 'Space Camp' for kids and pre-teens. Maybe take Cassie along and enroll her as well for the fun of interacting with other kids and the bonding the two would do over the course of the few weeks the camp was in session. Knowing Sam and her passion for science, it's a natural that she would seek something related for her time off imo.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  ooh, brain age. it's a fun game.

I got a nintendo lite for my birthday as well. i love it. one tip, if you see a game 'margot's word games' or something like that, avoid it. not a good game.

brain age is fun, there's crosswor'ds is also good, and touchmaster 1 and 2 are good games. (the touchmasters have several games on one cartridge)
                  Ooh dont get me started on DS games! I have quite a few and love them! Though I dont have Brain Age for my DS...yet, I do have it on my itouch which is awesome.

Comment

This picture, I think perfectly foreshadows the pic me and Amanda will one day take together . If we ever meet.

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/p...89_03/0620.jpg

Oh yeah, that is definitely me .
                    Okay, I know I'm the new person and you don't know me from Adam, but for serious -- that is quite possibly the most adorable thing since fuzzy puppies and wrinkly babies all decided to jump in and roll in fluff.
                    Last edited by slurredspeech; 29 June 2009, 02:04 PM.
                    you're so cute when you're slurring your speech but they're closing the bar and they want us to leave

'What is it, Sebastian? I'm arranging matches.'

"Religion is far more of a choice than homosexuality. And the protections that we have, for religion --we protect religion-- and talk about a lifestyle choice! That is absolutely a choice. Gay people don't choose to be gay. At what age did you choose not to be gay?" (Jon Stewart, The King of Common Sense)

Comment

Just a word of caution, use the little screen savers. Even the nintendo brand stylus' will scratch the screen

and if the tiny little ones annoy your hands, they sell ones that are ball point pen sized, much more comfortable to hold
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone, just so you know, I'm going to be releasing a LOT of new Amanda interview vids on YT from all over the place, some of them some of you may already have seen and some of them may be never before seen vids . Well, never before seen to those not in Canada, a couple of them are from Hypaspace, a show that used to be on before The Circuit too it's place .

Also, not now but eventually on YT, I'm going to upload EVERY Stargate episode Amanda has every commentated on, both for SG-1 and Atlantis . That's right, I'm going to post the episode with Amanda's commentary on YT, and that way all of you can hear her insight about that episode . And I'll probably do that with the Sanctuary episodes too. I'm great aren't I?
                        Last edited by Rocky89; 29 June 2009, 06:07 PM.

Comment

you can't do that rocky

it's copyright infringement. you'll lost your youtube account and likely get banned

and if you go ahead and do it, don't you dare post any links here or use any of the GW system to share them.

you can play fast and loose with the MPAA and FBI, we don't want to

and this is the mod in me saying this.

sigpic

Comment

Also, not now but eventually on YT, I'm going to upload EVERY Stargate episode Amanda has every commentated on, both for SG-1 and Atlantis . That's right, I'm going to post the episode with Amanda's commentary on YT, and that way all of you can hear her insight about that episode . And I'll probably do that with the Sanctuary episodes too. I'm great aren't I?
                            Rocky, it's illegal. Once youtube figures it out, they'll delete your account, and you'll be banned.
                            sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                            May we all be so well loved.

Comment

you post those links here and I'll mod you and you'll lose your posting freedom

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lonelygirl19
                                whoa don't you guys think you you're being a little hard on him? i mean, why not just delete his post about that, and pm him or something telling him not to do it?

i'm new here but you shouldn't threaten him or anyone who says they're going to do it. i know some users on GW that do that, so why are they doing it? so yeah why not just delete the post and tell him this in private?
                                First off, welcome to the thread.

Second, as a newbie, no offense, but you don't know the history with this particular poster...so this is why they're posting what they did.

Because what he's proposing to do is ILLEGAL and GW would be ultimately held responsible. Personally I don't think they're being harsh at all. They're not threatening him, they're WARNING, big difference. He's been warned repeatedly about posting stuff he shouldn't and yet, here he is again, saying he's going to post stuff he shouldn't.

As for why I think they did it publicly, to cover GW's behind in case he doesn't listen. If he posts that stuff here...and the FBI find it...they can and WILL take GW DOWN, possibly permanently. Would you like that? I know I wouldn't.
                                sigpic
                                I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X