Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't lose faith uber

first of all, they rarely if ever mention the letters they get. no need to encourage things

second of all, i don't know about you guys, but i mailed mine last saturday so i doubt they've gotten them yet
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

If anyone is interested, I've posted the first part of my latest fanfic story at:
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2454418/1/

Be warned that while the main purpose of this story is to continue my grand tradition of whumping Sam, this is ultimately a Sam/Janet love story.

Hugs,
      Strix

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        I hope that Sam will show her leadership ability a lot in season 9 ..I would love to see her running everywhere and Kick A$$es to the bad guys without getting captured . Caty
        Just in case some have not seen it - I just saw the new article/interview with BB in Stargate Magazine. Based on comments by BB it was done early on in S9 and the article does not refer to him as the leader of SG1 at all and does not say he is asked to put the team back together - all it says, in several places, is that he joins SG1 or that he is a new team member, etc. I find this encouraging and I am hopeful we will see you know who in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
          If anyone is interested, I've posted the first part of my latest fanfic story at:

Be warned that while the main purpose of this story is to continue my grand tradition of whumping Sam, this is ultimately a Sam/Janet love story.

Hugs,
          Strix
          Ooo, if its it anything like your other stories, it'll be a great read
          And Sam/Janet too!

Comment

Originally posted by binkpmmc
            Just in case some have not seen it - I just saw the new article/interview with BB in Stargate Magazine. Based on comments by BB it was done early on in S9 and the article does not refer to him as the leader of SG1 at all and does not say he is asked to put the team back together - all it says, in several places, is that he joins SG1 or that he is a new team member, etc. I find this encouraging and I am hopeful we will see you know who in charge.

hey cool. that is encouraging

sigpic

Comment

Hugs,
              Strix
              Of course we're interested. "Nobody does it better" ... Sam whumpage in good form with Strix at the helm!

It's off to a terrific start ... and what great timing ... takes my mind off the dismal photo gallery and plot episodes for S9.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                Dang...Joe didn't see the Blue Jello...

I think I need a hug...

But notice he says "Brad and Robert could be hoarding." Those were our 2 "targets." Did you mention that in your question? If not, could mean he's heard about it at least.

Comment

well, i didn't send any jello to joe, i sent it to brad, rob and peter, so he wouldn't have gotten any from me

i think the fact that he said brad and rob are hoarding it is his way of acknowledging that it exists withough coming out and saying it

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                    But notice he says "Brad and Robert could be hoarding." Those were our 2 "targets." Did you mention that in your question? If not, could mean he's heard about it at least.
                    I asked did Brad and the other Powers that Be enjoy their jello...so who knows?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Hugs,
                      Strix
                      It's great so far. Don't make us wait too long for part 2! Be sure to tell us as soon as you've posted it.

Comment

Okay I hope y'all don't mind but I'm going to go a bit off topic here for a min. - I have updated my MSN web Space with pictures and information from the Battlestar Galactica Con this weekend - I've included things from todays events and will update it again either Sunday night or Monday on tomorrow -so if you want to check it out click tsaxlady's MSN Space

A bit more on topic - well at least Stargate related - one of the Con workers was telling me they have big surprise that they are working on for the Stargate Con in Burbank in two weeks - they would not say what it is because all the details have not been worked out but that it will make this con a special one
                        My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Hugs,
                          Strix

Thanks, Strix varia! Excellent first part!!! Can't wait for the next part of this story!!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                            Dang...Joe didn't see the Blue Jello...

I think I need a hug...

HUG!!!!

He just said he never saw it. So maybe Brad hasn't mentioned it?

I'm afraid I took my sweet time Uber and only posted my (virtual) Blue Jello (courtsesy of a MSam pic) last tuesday to Brad Wright- so he won't get mine till late next week sometime I should think. Hangs head in shame!!

I did send a cracking lets-have-more-kick-a$$-and-scientist-Sam-in-season-9 letter with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                              well, i didn't send any jello to joe, i sent it to brad, rob and peter, so he wouldn't have gotten any from me

i think the fact that he said brad and rob are hoarding it is his way of acknowledging that it exists withough coming out and saying it

Same here. Also, I sent out mine a little late too and, for me, just to BW, but addressed the letter inside to Brad Wright and Robert C. Cooper. My guess is that they will get a bunch more this week---it will just start accumulating!

I saw on AT's official site that some people were wondering if they could still send it.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                                I know it's old...but here's a big hug for you Uber!!

BIG HUG
                                So sweet of you Forever - Sorry I'm out of green!! Love your new sig!!

Comment

Working...
                                X