Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    so the scifi channel is having their upfront party again in new york city, and i'm wondering if amanda's going to be there?... ~hopes big time~
    Woo-hoo for majorsal!

Her hoping paid off.

Amanda WAS at the SciFi Channel Upfront All Star party in New York City today!

Spoiler:

Syfy's Mark Stern, Amanda, Robin, and Syfy's Dave Howe

Mark Stern, Syfy's Bonnie Hammer, Amanda, Dave, Robin

Thank YOU, majorsal, for all your dedication to Amanda and Sam and Helen!
    Last edited by morjana; 16 March 2009, 10:37 PM.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Woah, the dark dark hair is back.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      like what was that show at AT2? coronation place

she got to go to the set and she was as gobsmacked there as we have been at our chnaces to see the set

she's just a person like us. just has a really cool job is all.
      Coronation Street! Big in the UK, Canada and New Zealand. She got to go inside the Rovers if I recall correctly.
      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Thanks for posting Morjana!! She looks very pretty with her hair all dark again and a little black dress And is it just me or is Robin looking younger than ever? He is not that young is he?
        sigpic

Comment

Hey Everyone,

Originally posted by morjana View Post
          Woo-hoo for majorsal!

Her hoping paid off.

Great pics! And the dark hair is back! YAY! Thanks for posting.

Julia(samcarterrules)
          sigpic
          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Woo-hoo for majorsal!

Her hoping paid off.

<I'm in a hurry snip>

Thanks for those. Love that the dark hair is back

S2 starts filming soon right?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              like what was that show at AT2? coronation place

she got to go to the set and she was as gobsmacked there as we have been at our chnaces to see the set

she's just a person like us. just has a really cool job is all.
              Coronation Street. Soap. Started in 1960 and still going.

When I met Amanda at a con in 2006, I told her I used to hang out with the son of one of the stars (this was in the early 80's, I was at collage with him and he dated one of my friends).
              She then proceeded to pump me for information about the actress and the show, she came over all fangirly! (I wasn't much help, I stopped watching it in the 70's)
              So yes, she's just like us, she's a fan at heart.

FF
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                S2 starts filming soon right?
                I'm hoping that's what the hair means

Though it implies that enough for me that I'm actually just because of it *sigh*

Comment

I think filming starts on March 23rd. Can't remember where I heard that though.
                  Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                    I'm hoping that's what the hair means

Though it implies that enough for me that I'm actually just because of it *sigh*
                    You are such a fangurl!

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                    I think filming starts on March 23rd. Can't remember where I heard that though.
                    Next week? Awesome!

sigpic

Comment

Woo-hoo for majorsal!

Her hoping paid off.

Spoiler:

Syfy's Mark Stern, Amanda, Robin, and Syfy's Dave Howe

Mark Stern, Syfy's Bonnie Hammer, Amanda, Dave, Robin

Oh, so not fair!! She's 3 years older than me, and how young and pretty does she look there? I can't even be catty and imply that it's plastic surgery, as I know darn well that Amanda would never do that

I just popped on here to leave some green for SamJackShipLover, who I know from another thread *waves, hi honey*, and had a snoop around. She looks fab!!!!!
                      Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
                      STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

Originally posted by medusacascade View Post
                        Oh, so not fair!! She's 3 years older than me, and how young and pretty does she look there? I can't even be catty and imply that it's plastic surgery, as I know darn well that Amanda would never do that

I just popped on here to leave some green for SamJackShipLover, who I know from another thread *waves, hi honey*, and had a snoop around. She looks fab!!!!!
                        Welcome!! Nice to "see" you over here!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I've just read Amanda's interview in the most recent issue of The Official Stargate SG-1 / Atlantis Magazine (I predict a change of that title when Stargate: Universe comes around) and it was just a joy to read! Brilliant! I am just so very overjoyed that Amanda may make an appearance in the Stargate: Atlantis movie! I can see it now (the following is pure speculation and daydreaming on my part but contains references, that some may consider spoilers, for the S5 finale Enemy at the Gate) -

Spoiler:
                          Colonel Samantha Carter, commanding the USS General Hammond, swooping in from hyperspace to defend Atlantis whilst it travels back to the Pegasus Galaxy!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                            the shipper thread is doing a ficathon (we come up with fic ideas/prompts and someone(s) write the fic). would any of you be interested in joining in?

here's the post link: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....stcount=175641
                            You mean / ?

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                              Thanks for posting Morjana!! She looks very pretty with her hair all dark again and a little black dress And is it just me or is Robin looking younger than ever? He is not that young is he?
                              She does indeed look great. (no surprise there) It says something about how used to the dark hair I am, that I didn't really notice. Or it says something about how unobservant I am.

And yes, RD looks pretty darn young. Anyone know how old he is?

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                                She does indeed look great. (no surprise there) It says something about how used to the dark hair I am, that I didn't really notice. Or it says something about how unobservant I am.

And yes, RD looks pretty darn young. Anyone know how old he is?
                                He's 32.

The only thing that struck me about him in those photos was that he looked mildly bored. But that could just be me projecting how I see Will (I don't like the character, I find him incredibly bland.... but Robin seemed nice enough in San Diego)
                                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Working...
                                X