No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can also see daniel and teal'c, maybe to play a joke on cameron, encouraging him to get sam stuff, and basically get two pranks for the price of one
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      i can see that tracy

Pete would go ott. like embarrassingly OTT. conscious or not, he'd have this need to 'compete' with the guys and this 'see, she's mine' need to 'stake his claim' so to speak. (and i'm not talking stalkerish, i'm talking a 'omg, i can't believe this gorgous woman likes me, so i gotta prove it and show her how much i do' kind of actions)

and yeah, i can see cam getting her some cheesy stuffed animal and box of chocolate, or play the anonymous admirer, just to tease her and get a rise out of her

that is one way that their relationship is different. they're equals. he can legally do that and there's no real frat reg issues. expressions like this are 'ok' amongst even ranks, just not up and down the chain of command

daniel and teal'c, however, would know that it'd embarrass her and they wouldn't want to do that....cause she'd get even with them

I could see cam giving her 2 dozen macaroon cookies....knowing that he'd get to eat them all
      Actually he can't; frat regs do apply as they're on the same team and he's her CO no matter how much lip-service TPTB did with the co-command crap...
      On-topic I'd like to know what Vala would get her?

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        uh, the end of this story is scary.
        I was sure Rocky'd get more of a rise out of you on that one, Sal.
        Magnus AND Sam are cool, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
          Mitchell: Nope. No sign of any Samandans.
          Sam: Where do you think they all went?
          Mitchell: Well, that new Sanctuary show on Sci-fi's gotten pretty popular. Perhaps they've all ditched you, and moved on to Helen Magnus. Besides, she's kinda cool.
          how do you guys think Helen and Mitchell would get along?

Comment

I think she'd like him. She'd like his old boy southern charm and humour.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
              Could it be this one? It's not exactly Valentine's Day-related, but it's got silly Post-It notes.

Title: Little Yellow Touchstones
              Author: Maychorian
              Category: Gen, team, vignette
              Summary: Sometimes words are hard.
              Spoilers: Scattered, mostly early seasons, casting for SGA.
              http://maychorian.livejournal.com/15889.html#cutid1
              That is so funny! No. 1 Son and I have been playing a very similar game with a little sliver of paper with BOO written on it, for some months now. It's getting increasingly difficult to find somewhere new to place it, but it's a daft bit of fun. Last place I found it was in my purse - as I was about to pay for the weekly grocery shop. It's difficult to explain why you burst out laughing when you are about to pay for goods...

Mumsey
              For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Mousie View Post
                I think she'd like him. She'd like his old boy southern charm and humour.
                interesting point. I could see him laying on the charm with her. Not so sure of her reaction...

Comment

i kinda see helen looking at cam with a 'what a charming child' patronizing look on her face
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

i kinda see helen looking at cam with a 'what a charming child' patronizing look on her face
                    LOL, that's exactly how she would look at him.
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I was thinking more mischievous with good nature laughter behind her eyes. I also think she would out-charm him leaving him just a little off balance.

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

LOL, that is so what Helen would do.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
                          I was thinking more mischievous with good nature laughter behind her eyes. I also think she would out-charm him leaving him just a little off balance.
                          Charm the pants off of him?
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                            Hmmmmm - very good point

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                              LOL! Love Cam without his pants.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Happy Valentine's Day

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

Working...
                                X