No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is a probie??? and what do probies do??

Comment

Originally posted by Calculon View Post
      Uhm.. they probe?

Comment

Originally posted by Calculon View Post
        a probie is a probationary member. all new members are on a probationary status, where their posts are looked over before they are released to the general viewing.

don't worry, you'll 'grow out of it' so to speak
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=rderoch;9562429]
          Originally posted by EH-T View Post

ROTFLMAO!

Mandy made me spit coffee on the Gabit board, but I just about had to have the Heimlich done after this.
          I know the Heimlich. I will be standing by in case I'm needed for future posts.

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
          Cars? I thought up der in Canada you snowshoed or mushed everywhere with sled dogs.
          Didn't say we had cars, just car batteries! The sled dogs run on a treadmill to keep them charged.

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
          Hi everyone, i finally after almost one year here i'm starting to post in another threads ... so... i guess i've never been here before but i must say that i LOVE Sam Carter ... and i hope to come here more often... *hugs*

Welcome! Hope you will visit and post often.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
            Uhm.. they probe?
            Oh well done.

*gigglesnort*
            sigpic
            awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Thanks everyone for the greens and all the lovely messages do i have to put my opinion about EaTG on spoiler tags? ... just asking before i say something...
              Last edited by Rachel-Kree; 13 January 2009, 12:54 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone for the greens and lthe lovely messages do i have to put my opinion about EaTG on spoiler tags? ... just asking before i say something...
                Yep, cause not everyone has seen it yet
                sigpic

Comment

Just have to say that I haven't seen Continuum yet as I've been putting it off (If I haven't watched the film SG1's not finished!) but I have next week off and am going to make myself sit down and watch it, so yay I'll get to see new unseen (for me) Sam soon!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
                    But you must admit it's pretty accurate.
                    Aye, that's true
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Hi everyone, i finally after almost one year here i'm starting to post in another threads ... so... i guess i've never been here before but i must say that i LOVE Sam Carter ... and i hope to come here more often... *hugs*
                      Welcome to Samanda Rachel!!

Just an hour until we see EATG, I can't wait to see Sam again.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! Only a couple of minutes until Enemy at the Gate shows! Yay Sam!

To think that after this I'm going to be up-to-date in my viewing of Amanda as Sam until 2010 and the third Stargate SG-1 movie...and *crosses fingers* potentially the first Stargate: Atlantis movie and a potential cameo in Stargate: Universe! I wouldn't rule those last two out!

Alan...signing off for an hour.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Mousie View Post
                          Just have to say that I haven't seen Continuum yet as I've been putting it off (If I haven't watched the film SG1's not finished!) but I have next week off and am going to make myself sit down and watch it, so yay I'll get to see new unseen (for me) Sam soon!
                          Sam is great in Continuum. Her reactions to certain events tug at the hearstrings!

And - SG-1 isn't over! There's a new movie being shot this spring!
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                            OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! Only a couple of minutes until Enemy at the Gate shows! Yay Sam!

To think that after this I'm going to be up-to-date in my viewing of Amanda as Sam until 2010 and the third Stargate SG-1 movie...and *crosses fingers* potentially the first Stargate: Atlantis movie and a potential cameo in Stargate: Universe! I wouldn't rule those last two out!

Alan...signing off for an hour.
                            And I'm back! It was just fantastic to see Amanda back again as Sam and I was overjoyed to
                            Spoiler:
                            hear that she's taking command of a Daedalus-class ship - the General Hammond - named for the late George S. Hammond! Wonderful! Was it me or could I see tears in Sam's eyes when she talked about him? It was a very touching scene. I'm glad that Sam's got her own command now and that she made an appearance in the finale of Stargate: Atlantis. That was just right. I'm very happy with Sam's part in this episode and where she's heading now and Amanda, as always, was wonderful!

Amanda may be mainly playing Helen Magnus in Sanctuary now...but she'll always be Colonel Samantha Carter and will always be at home in Stargate to me. Sanctuary's just borrowing her for a wee while.
                            Last edited by Skydiver; 13 January 2009, 12:45 PM.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Alan PLEASE USE SPOILERS!!
                              -

Comment

Just watched EATG, it was great to see Sam Again

It was nice they....

Spoilers for EATG:

Spoiler:
                                mentioned Gen. Hammond, and kinda fitting if you know what I mean.

Sam....

More spoilers for EATG:
                                Spoiler:

I can't wait to see Sam with the new ship.

I thought the ep was....

More spoilers EATG:
                                Spoiler:

OK but not the most exciting ep for it being the last, anyone else feel that?

Julia(samcarterrules)
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Working...
                                X