Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
    Oh dear... my mum just brought me my painkillers and the food and drink I need before I can take them, so I can get out of bed. Because I'm going to work today!

The best part... she thinks maybe my head hurts because I "have one of those aliens that go in your brain. It's tail is in your neck, that's why your neck is so sore." Well, she has only watched the first 3 or 4 eps of SG-1 We decided it hasn't taken control yet because it's "just a baby one" but "it will. Oh, it will."

Bwah ha ha.

Then as she left the room, in a super chirpy voice "there, isn't it a relief to know what's wrong?"

Sorry your feeling so sickly. Those damn little worms. They'll do it to you every time. Feel better!
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
      Being it's SciFi it's lucky you're not getting Mork vs MegaSnake
      Originally posted by Celandine View Post
      Very disturbing indeed. I have vague recollections of 'Nanu Nanu' going through my mind now.
      LOL!! Thanks for the much needed laugh guys. I'm taking a quick break from following the coverage of the Mumbai attacks and I knew this thread would help cheer me up.

About half of my extended family lives in the city, and we still haven't been able to get in touch with anyone, though most live in the northern part of Mumbai so they should be alright.

Still, watching the fires in the Taj and Oberoi hotels is just creeping me out because I was there this time last year. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone who may have family or friends in the area...it's a sad sad day.

sigpic

Comment

Neep, hope you are feeling better.

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
        LOL!! Thanks for the much needed laugh guys. I'm taking a quick break from following the coverage of the Mumbai attacks and I knew this thread would help cheer me up.

About half of my extended family lives in the city, and we still haven't been able to get in touch with anyone, though most live in the northern part of Mumbai so they should be alright.

Still, watching the fires in the Taj and Oberoi hotels is just creeping me out because I was there this time last year. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone who may have family or friends in the area...it's a sad sad day.
        I haven't seen the news yet. Sorry to hear that, hope your family is OK.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

a cute little sam and rod friendship fic....warning for a couple of f-bombs, but nothing horrible

http://www.wraithbait.com/viewstory.php?sid=9533
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Oh dear... my mum just brought me my painkillers and the food and drink I need before I can take them, so I can get out of bed. Because I'm going to work today!
            The best part... she thinks maybe my head hurts because I "have one of those aliens that go in your brain. It's tail is in your neck, that's why your neck is so sore." Well, she has only watched the first 3 or 4 eps of SG-1 We decided it hasn't taken control yet because it's "just a baby one" but "it will. Oh, it will."
            Bwah ha ha.
            Then as she left the room, in a super chirpy voice "there, isn't it a relief to know what's wrong?"
            Does anyone else here think that maybe Neep has had a few too many pain killers???
            (((Eileen)))...feel better soon sweetpea!
            Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
            http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/p...ky89_03/00.gif
            (Thanks jasminaGo for the gif) [/SPOILERS]
            That is cute...I love it!! Well done Jasmina!
            I heard about the attacks late last night. That's really horrible and scary for those affected. I hope that your family is safe EvenstarSRV.
            Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            a cute little sam and rod friendship fic....warning for a couple of f-bombs, but nothing horrible
            http://www.wraithbait.com/viewstory.php?sid=9533
            Danke schoen!!
            I'll read it after the storm passes and I get back from dropping madam off at dance class.
            (((Samandans)))
            Gotta choof...it's not called the silly season for nothing!
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
              I haven't seen the news yet. Sorry to hear that, hope your family is OK.
              Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
              I heard about the attacks late last night. That's really horrible and scary for those affected. I hope that your family is safe EvenstarSRV.
              Thanks for the well-wishes guys, I finally got through to everyone and they were all far from the sites of the attacks and are fine. I'm going slightly crazy after following the news for the past 10 hours, so I'm off to watch 'Nubbins' to preserve my sanity.

Oh, and happy Thanksgiving to everyone! All things considered, I have a lot to be thankful for right now.

sigpic

Comment

Bwah ha ha.

Me thinks we've discovered where your sense of humor comes from.
                Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                Anon

Comment

Originally Posted by jasminaGo
                  *runs in*

The GH CD finally got here. Thanks again Sky.

p.s. Good to hear you're feeling better Eileen.
                  Thank you Sky i got my GH i'm gonna watch it on sat cant wait
                  sigpic
                  (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                    I watched mine last weekend. Fun, though the beginning (the Sultan of shrinkage) was the best There's not a real ending is there, where they thank the guests??

I have to say, watching this didn't make me a believer in the supernatural. And I can't understand how a show like that has so many viewers, I found it quite boriing and totally wouldn't have watched it without Amanda. Ah well, it's a good thing we all like different things.
                    Honestly, I was quite bored most of the time while watching, but I did like parts or it. "Sultan of shrinkage" was my favorite too, also "all hail the Queen of SciFi" was fun. Plus it didn't hurt that the guys Amanda was with were kinda cute, even if I was at some of the things they said.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                      Honestly, I was quite bored most of the time while watching, but I did like parts or it. "Sultan of shrinkage" was my favorite too, also "all hail the Queen of SciFi" was fun. Plus it didn't hurt that the guys Amanda was with were kinda cute, even if I was at some of the things they said.
                      Just watch it on mute, like my dad watches the playboy mansion women.
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Just watch it on mute, like my dad watches the playboy mansion women.
                        *chokes*

You know, that's not a bad plan.
                        sigpic

Comment

Mum doesn't mind so much when she can't hear what's coming out of their mouths.

Anyway... I miss all the fun! Totally off topic...

Spoiler:
                          This happened about half an hour after I was buying a late lunch. Dude! http://www.stuff.co.nz/4775033a11.html
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

To all celebrating Thanksgiving,

Have a good day all

Off to continue preparing Thanksgiving Dinner which consists of:

TURKEY!!!
                            mash potatoes
                            stufffing
                            gravy
                            Rice with chorizos
                            pasteles
                            corn nibblets
                            green beans
                            cranberry sauce
                            apple pie
                            pumpkin pie
                            coconut custard pie

OK, I'm full already

Gato
                            Last edited by Sg Gato; 27 November 2008, 06:29 AM.

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

At work last night, the table I was assigned was conveniently situated in front of one of the large flat screen tv's and on CNN so I was able to peek quite often to watch everything unfold. I do hope all your family is indeed safe Evenstar. *hugs*

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
                              Off to continue preparing Thanksgiving Dinner which consists of:

TURKEY!!!
                              mash potatoes
                              stufffing
                              gravy
                              Rice with chorizos
                              pasteles
                              corn nibblets
                              green beans
                              cranberry sauce
                              apple pie
                              pumpkin pie
                              coconut custard pie

OK, I'm full already

Gato
                              Ooh...chorizo and pasteles? Might you have a little puerto rican in you? I absolutely love pasteles! Usually I only had them around christmas but turkey day would be just fine with me too. Yum!

Comment

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OUR AMERICAN FRIENDS! (even rderoch )

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X