Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    latest from joe's blog:

Belouchi writes: “Will the Daganian Zpm, The Tria or The Phoenix ever surface up before the end of season 5?“

Answer: One will.

~~~

regarding the first one... i'm leaning towards the last choce.

sally
    *totally isn't squealing right now*

Comment

Hey y'all, according to the TMN schedule, Requiem is on Dec 5, so I'm assuming it's on Sci-fi that same day . Oh boy, I can't wait to see Amanda's performance in that episode .

Comment

Hi guys, just dropping off a joke I made on the Carter's Pregnancy thread, and I thought I'd drop it off here .

Jack: Carter, you told me you had something important you had to tell, and you said it couldn't wait. So what is it?

Sam: Sir, there's really no easy way of saying this, so I'll just come out with it, I'm pregnant, sir.

*In shock* Jack:......... You're......... ah.........OK......... really?

*Confused* Sam: Yes sir, I am.

Jack: Ah.......... is it yours?

Sam: yes sir, I'm pretty sure it is.

Jack: Oh *runs off*
        Last edited by Rocky89; 30 October 2008, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Amanda gently guides fans of Sam toward the

Ok...so his game has already stalled...where the heck did everyone go??
          Gonna check out already...so night all, take care and have fun!
          (((Samandans)))
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Amanda gently guides fans of Sam toward the next

Comment

Amanda gently guides fans of Sam toward the next big
              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

I'll play!

Amanda gently guides fans of Sam toward the next big revelation.
                sigpic
                Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                  Hi guys, just dropping off a joke I made on the Carter's Pregnancy thread, and I thought I'd drop it off here .
                  Wait...there's a Carter Pregnancy thread?! wtf?

Very nice Rocky. Very odd ball though..what reality is that? lol

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                  I'll play!

Amanda gently guides fans of Sam toward the next big revelation.
                  Ok, been home three seconds and I'm bored already. Guess that means I'm in too.

Amanda gently guides fans of Sam toward the next big revelation. She

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                    Amanda gently guides fans of Sam toward the next big revelation. She

Amanda gently guides fans of Sam toward the next big revelation. She consults

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

someone was talking about 10 hour flights? i was too lazy to qoute who it was, but, the first time i went to America, I left from syney, it took nealry 17 hours to get there. we had such a strong headwind that it was making the plane go slower, the captian said that if we were in the air for another 2 hours would would have needed to stop and get fuel at like hawaii or somewhere. On the way back it took 14. The second time i went back took 15 hours. 10 hours is nothng
                      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/p...g1_419_021.jpg

Jack: Carter, you told me you had something important you had to tell, and you said it couldn't wait. So what is it?

Sam: Sir, there's really no easy way of saying this, so I'll just come out with it, I'm pregnant, sir.

*In shock* Jack:......... You're......... ah.........OK......... really?

*Confused* Sam: Yes sir, I am.

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/p..._419_026-1.jpg

Jack: Ah.......... is it yours?

Sam: yes sir, I'm pretty sure it is.

Jack: Oh *runs off*
                        LOL, Is it Yours

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                        Amanda gently guides fans of Sam toward the next big revelation. She consults
                        Amanda gently guides fans of Sam toward the next big revelation. She consults them
                        sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
                          Amanda gently guides fans of Sam toward the next big revelation. She consults them
                          Amanda gently guides fans of Sam toward the next big revelation. She consults them when
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                            Amanda gently guides fans of Sam toward the next big revelation. She consults them when
                            Amanda gently guides fans of Sam toward the next big revelation. She consults them when bunnies...

I couldn't resist. Don't take any notice of me. Please carry on
                            sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

what' the concensus? do we want ot keep playing the game in here or does it need its own thread?

is it fine or does it need to move?
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by skydiver View Post
                                what' the concensus? Do we want ot keep playing the game in here or does it need its own thread?

Is it fine or does it need to move?
                                move it

Comment

Working...
                                X