Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so excited. Yay!

Who wants cake? How many cakes can we pack into the Ren?
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
      I'm so excited. Yay!

Who wants cake? How many cakes can we pack into the Ren?
      I just had some cake. It was yummy!

Is it next November yet?

Comment

Unfortunatly no .........
        sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          and chocolate

you should have seen the bemused look on the face of the banquet guys as we took over that room and dumped pound after poound of chocolate on the table.

if they're like the folks at the best western in vancouver, they got to the point that they just enjoyed the zaniness that is a con
          Yes i remember that, it was hilarious. Not to mention the moment we asked them to take a picture of all of us together... it was hilarious!!!
          I am sure after 3 years they are used to the crazyness that is a con though...

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
            The Burbank Hilton embraced the 'Scapers. Unfortunately the Hotel changed to a Marriott and changed management and are a bunch of idiots. *sigh*

Hotel staff just needs to accept the crazy con-goers (as long as we don't damage the property - which I've never seen happen)
            You may not have seen property damaged at cons but I have. Happened to be across the hall in Burbank last year at the SG/BSG con from some folks that did major damage to a hotel room.

I was at the Marriott a few weeks ago for an Ed Conference and I happen to really like the remodeled hotel.
            My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

I have no problems with the remodeled hotel, like antoa, I think the management at that hotel need to lighten up and accept that Scapers like to congregate in spaces that allow for the maximum amount of Scapers to join in. The new hotel management would much rather stick us in tiny little rooms way in the back.

Scapers may be loud, I've not seen any Scapers destruct hotel property. But next year hopefully the NEW hotel in LA will be more accepting of the Scapers.

btw - I can NOT WAIT for Grand Slam in May! I'm mainly going to see Amanda, but now that John Noble's been added...if I can swing it and he's on a different day then Amanda, I might go to see him. Even though I can't stand his new show.
              sigpic
              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                and chocolate

you should have seen the bemused look on the face of the banquet guys as we took over that room and dumped pound after poound of chocolate on the table.

if they're like the folks at the best western in vancouver, they got to the point that they just enjoyed the zaniness that is a con
                I really think they thought we were nuts. Was cute how they brought us plates though
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                  I really think they thought we were nuts. Was cute how they brought us plates though
                  They brought you plates for the chocolate!? Cute!
                  Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                    *drops of a prezzie for spacegirlnz...
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...nzBirthday.png
                    Now that is a lovely pressie!! Very cool Sunny!
                    Originally posted by antoa View Post
                    Hanging out in the lobby in jammie pants is awesome.
                    Indeed.
                    Oh cool...are we all going to be doing that?? I have no problems walking the streets in my pj's if I had to...heck, I was dared to run through a caravan in just my bra and pants...now that was scary...not so much for me as it was for the innocent bystanders!!
                    So what other bits of fun and frivolity will we be getting up to??
                    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

When I was 14 my friend and I ran around a dark playground in our bras... I don't imagine stripping off that much for AT4 though. *cough*

Right, who will bring the chocolate body paint?
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

When I was 14 my friend and I ran around a dark playground in our bras... I don't imagine stripping off that much for AT4 though. *cough*

Right, who will bring the chocolate body paint?
                        Just wait til you've had a jelly shot...they do make them with vodka don't they??

Night all...take care and have fun!
                        (((Samandans)))
                        Last edited by Chelle DB; 12 October 2008, 03:30 AM.
                        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

NC

Comment

Sanctuary - SciFi.com: NEW Video - Red Carpet Interview - Amanda Tapping:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....23&postcount=1

Plus screen prints

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                            SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                            Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Thanks NearlyCircular.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                                I usually just lurk and nod, but this was posted over on S/J and I thought some of you who aren't also there might find it amusing, if a bit irreverent, too:

Stargate Atlantis Cancelled for Universe Carter Jr.
                                Cute! Thanks for posting! I think I loved her play-doh Goa'uld the best lol.

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                                Sorry to hear none of the dates work for you. I must say I'm getting very excited about Vancouver. Bought a ticket to see Amanda and the sets but now the line up includes Michael, Joe, Robert, Teryl, Connor and others. Will be very interesting.
                                Aw man! Amanda and Teryl together?! That's like a dream come true for me! Going on the past con vids I've seen of them on youtube and whatnot, they're hilarious together!

I'll be back in Vancouver some time next year, but for Gatecon. Not Creation unfortunately. Ah well. Maybe someday yet I'll see them together in a panel.

Hope you have fun though and DO take lots and lots of pics!!

Haha... you know why the Americans will think you were sick on your 21st, right? Hey for'n guys! The drinking age is 18 over here, so we are over it
                                Hmm...thought didnt even cross my mind. I was actually thinking she either ate too much or had some bad steak. Do I hear mad cow?

Happy Belated/Birthday to all of you!!

spacegirlnz

falcon 304

Bucky

Hope you have/had a great day full of all kinds of spoiling!

Comment

Working...
                                X