• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
    Glad to hear the kiwis are alright!
    yeah, but they lost the Chappell-Hadlee trophy so bl

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
      I'm also glad to hear our Kiwi's all made it through the earthquake safely!
      The cards definately rock! I also have another secret santa gift from my rugby team to open on Christmas day...I have been sitting poking it all day (when I wasn't playing with Cel's Christmas presents...she rocks)
      Great news about your dad! that is fantastic news *dance* hope it keeps going just as good.
      Most of my family and friends will be receiving their Christmas presents late this year, being out of work for all of November hit me hard and I want to make sure I can make rent before I buy Christmas presents....I've made stuff for those I can make stuff for and the rest are just going to have to wait though they understand.....last year my best mate gave me my Christmas present (and my birthday present) in June.
      It's the thought that counts!! I still haven't got my hubby, kids and parents theirs yet...I'm so stressed now!!! Argghhh!!!
      I just paid the rent today so my purse is a little light til after Christmas...but I'm going shopping after work on Sunday to finish it all off...I hope!!
      Night all...thank you all again for the best wishes for my dad...it's been appreciated like you wouldn't believe!!
      Take care everyone, be safe and have fun!!
      (((Samanda)))
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

question:

would you prefer sam to lead atlantis or lead sg1?

my answer is to lead atlantis. BUT, if she could lead just a four person team of sg1, i'd pick:

wait, let me change it around.

or

or

or

or

sam
        helen magnus
        xena
        teyla

or

sam
        george clooney
        macgyver
        clark kent

sally :-D
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
          question:

Omg. Don't know. She's capable for both, at the moment she's leading Atlantis and she has lead SG-1 in "Spirits". Anywhere else? Oh, and basically through all season 8. When Jack was in command of SGC.
          About seasons 9-10, AT has said that actually no one is leader of SG-1. I mean it's pointless to boss Daniel, Teal'c and Vala around. Eventually they'll do, what they want. At least until "The Ark of Truth" she and Cam are both Lt.Colonels, so they're even. SG-1 has one big spirit. They work as one. IMHO.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post

Also glad to hear that no one was injured looking at the HAWT icon I made.
            Well.. we haven't seen Mandy in a while...
            sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas

scarimor

Comment

*sneaks in*

I've got some new caps to share...

sigpic

Comment

now you see them:

now you don't!
                  sigpic

Comment

sam and dan

sigpic

Comment

sam the doc

*sneaks out again *
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                        *preps search and rescue team*

Originally posted by scarimor View Post

Merry Christmas

just what everyone should get for Christmas....15 dancing Space Sams

Heh....I now have action figures sitting on top of my dresser hehehe I must take a picture later!

Nice capping hastiekido
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                        My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                          I think she'd do a lot of it online too but for her 3 main fella's she'd go out and shop with Janet (when she was still with us...*sniff sniff* (I miss Janet)...or she'd go shopping with Cassie...just for the ore personal things!
                          I got an awesome fic from Titi last night as my pressie and in one part an older Cassie is crying at her mother's grave. Totally hit me hard and kinda depressed me a bit. The fic had a great lesson to it and a happy ending so I'm good, but it just reinforced the fact that I already knew. Life is way to short and I desperately miss Janet! *sad smiles*

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                          Dad got the results of his scan this morning...his tumor is 1/4 of it's original size so it looks like the treatment is working well and with luck he'll be in remission by the end of his 6th month of chemo...are we happy little campers???...yeah sure ya betcha!!!!!
                          Yay! Glad to hear the great news about your dad Chelle!

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                          question:

Lead SG-1 definitely. I'm still very biased I guess. For whatever reason I just can't get into Atlantis and even now, I just watch for Sam's sake hoping to get just a glimpse of her.

I love when she went off-world. I loved the bdu's, p-90, muck and edge-of-your-seat adventures, but even more than that I loved the confidence and leadership she displayed which was absolutely brilliant and so beautiful to watch. Now besides the random ep in SGA where her decision is called upon, she's been reduced to little more than a paper pusher.

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                          *sends out positive thoughts that she's a'ok too.

Originally posted by hastiekido View Post
                          *sneaks in*

I've got some new caps to share...
                          Awesome capping there and such a sweet way to start my day. Thanks hastiekido!

Comment

woohoo I got 2 other cards

THANK YOU TITI!!! THANK YOU SOFIE!!!!

Loved them especially the quote of titi's her card

Comment

Glad to hear that you girls are all safe.

I'm pooped... have been entertaining 13 and 14 year olds all day. Funny how kiddie classics go down well with older teens.... pin the tail on the donkey, pinata, pass the parcel, polo relay races, the chocolate game, twister.... and, of course, we all watched a wep of Sanctuary and they each got gifts and cards. And food. Lots of food.
                              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                                Just heard about the 6.8 earthquake in NZ.

Are you girls okay?

Mumsey. (Worried)
                                Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                                I'm fine, because I'm at the other end of the island. I felt it, but I'm OK. Amanda_Tapping_Fan is is Gisborne though so I'm waiting to here from her. *pokes*

http://www.stuff.co.nz/0a26405.html
                                Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
                                I'm okay too! Thanks for worrying though! It wasn't that big down here, but it was exciting anyway! It's kinda strange cause there hasn't been a big earthquake like last nights on in... ages.

I hope ATFan is okay!
                                Oh Wow! I didn't here about that, glad everyone's OK

*Hugs to chelle's family too* that's good news

And yeah if Sam were in an earthquake apart from helping any injured people, she'd be looking for all the scientific info she could

And

Thanks to Celandine for the Christmas card

Julia(samcarterrules)
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Working...
                                X