Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post

I love you Neep. *hugs* mmmmwwwwhhhaaaaa!

Even better than Sam...Amanda the Tappinator, Tapping!
    Heeee!

Sky will be happy to hear that my own are still intact.
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
      you mean you don't

*geez, I've been hanging around sunny for no good reason then*
      I wondered where that weird smell was coming from.

*whispers to Mandy...you might want to stop hanging around me and go take a shower and use soap. Then deodorant. I'm just saying.
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
        Well if I've never heard a rhetorical question before...

UGH! I never thought of doing that!!! Bah, I've already missed three days of school so I can't. I haven't gotten around to making a dvd yet, but instead of watching Stargate on SciFi that day I fully intend on watching the webisodes again.

Good lord, I think I might have to take a nap so I don't miss the TWENTY pages you know were going to go through next Friday. Granted, at least half will be of caps locked, maximum font sized squealing, but still.
        Last I heard school did not last til 9PM. Unless you go to a football game.

suse
        sigpic
        Mourning Sanctuary.
        Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          IMDB is no more accurate than Wikipedia...which is no more accurate than researching your thesis off notes on a bulletin board.

anyone, literally anyone, can post stuff on it. IIRC, last year IMDB listed that ford was going to be back for 4-6 episodes.

I've sent an e-mail to Kamil to have him let Amanda's agent know that there's something out there that s/he needs to look into.
          Indeed, but the information was in the form of a question from a fan, in the bulletin board. It wasn't posted as part of the bio on Amanda or anything. Thank God. I've seen stranger things on Wiki, believe me. *blinks* Including my own "friend" (we're not friends anymore, but not over what I'm about to say) who edited the Wiki on RDA to include him having a certain...male problem. *headesk*

And thanks for running that by Kamil. I know Amanda wouldn't want crazy rumors going around. She'd want them dispelled, ASAP. At least, she's done as much SO far...

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
          So I'm sitting here in a towel and I was thinking about Sky's nipples again.
          *coughs up iced tea*
          Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
            So I'm sitting here in a towel and I was thinking about Sky's nipples again.

Uh... that Sam's a bit of awesome, right?
            my WHAT??????

UGH! I never thought of doing that!!! Bah, I've already missed three days of school so I can't. I haven't gotten around to making a dvd yet, but instead of watching Stargate on SciFi that day I fully intend on watching the webisodes again.

Good lord, I think I might have to take a nap so I don't miss the TWENTY pages you know were going to go through next Friday. Granted, at least half will be of caps locked, maximum font sized squealing, but still.
            well, i was meaning staying home friday NIGHT and not going out, as people tend to do
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
              I wondered where that weird smell was coming from.

*whispers to Mandy...you might want to stop hanging around me and go take a shower and use soap. Then deodorant. I'm just saying.
              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

well, i was meaning staying home friday NIGHT and not going out, as people tend to do
                Wait...people DO that?

I fully intend to be home, watching Sanctuary.
                Jenni

Comment

my WHAT??????

I don't want to know
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

my WHAT??????
                    Please tell me it was you who had the accident with the razor and I'm not just making it up.

Maybe it was a dream.
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                      Last I heard school did not last til 9PM. Unless you go to a football game.

suse
                      Yeah, about that. My sister is in color guard and my mother has been trying to make me go (like I give a flying crap, I already go to her dance shows and our team totally sucks). First time... well, long story, but I'll sum it up by saying we got lost. The first home game I was sick (last week). I think this week is away, so no. However, starting next week? HA! I might as well not even be in the house (i'm gonna flipping bolt my door).

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                        I don't want to know
                        TMI

suse

Who seems to remember a discussion about said body part(s) several months ago
                        sigpic
                        Mourning Sanctuary.
                        Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
                          Wait...people DO that?
                          I sure as heck don't!

Comment

now, onto bigger and better things:

Who all is staying home Oct 3rd?
                            it is VERY hard to focus right now, but i'm going to go with this to help.

i'm SO friggin' excited about sanctuary!! very soon, i'll be buying some vcr tapes to record the eps, though... i'll be buying the dvds the moment they come out, so i don't have to worry about the tape quality (and whether the vcr will go out and whether the cable company decides to not work right at that moment and whether my fam members decide to run household machines to ruin the recording *we have old wiring* or whether a child runs in front of a car and the car swerves into a light pole which knocks over and takes out the electricity and all the power goes out and there goes me watching the wonderful sanctuary... no, no worries at all)

so i'm going to try to stay positive. about a lot of things.

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

I don't believe in religion, but holy crap, I'm going to pray every night to hope that this isn't true. If there was a news article with that, I honestly think I would have cried. I'm still in shook, but everyone here saying that it's just a rumor made me not totally wig out. Thanks for that.

Trying to think clearly here, it being posted on her flipping imdb page makes me think it's some MASSIVE jerk who needs to get hit by a bus.
                              That post has been deleted now from IMDB.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                              SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                              Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

now, onto bigger and better things:

Who all is staying home Oct 3rd?
                                Not me 'cos it will be Saturday where I live and I'll be hanging round my internetz

I iz very, very excited though.

ARE WE THERE YET?
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X