Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
    She rocks very much. And as a devoted fan of Amanda's, I would never post that I hope her new venture bombs, whether or not I liked it. So back we are, again, to the same SS negative vibes. Therefore, I shall post this as a reminder of why we are here:

Spoiler:

And I will ask that negative talk be taken to a an anti thread. Please leave those of us who wish to honor and respect the actress to our safe space.

Thank you.
    Well Said!!! I tried to green you, but it wouldn't let me. Unfortunately we get the occasional disturbed troll on the thread.

Here's to all the fans that actually like and respect Amanda and the characters she plays on TV!! You know since that is what this thread is all about!

Looking forward to more

Comment

ahem, less talk about other posters please.

It's just as off topic as chatter about amanda's family

if someone annoys you that much, use the ignore feature
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post

Any particular interviews you can cite????
        Well, the Guardian interview about the iPhone is the first one to spring to mind. I also read a recent Sanctuary one where the humour was nice and subtle but I can't put my finger on which one. If I find it again, I'll let you know!
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

WHAT ignore feature?
          Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
            WHAT ignore feature?
            It's under My Control
            Then along the left side of your screen there is an "Edit Ignore List"
            Then type in the screen name you want to ignore and click OK

Unfortunately it's not a true ignore feature. You will still see their posts when someone quotes them.

Comment

HEY U GUYS!..............breaking NEWS.......??.

Amanda will be in !!Chicago!! in 2009 at the creation stargate con

YES!! driving distance: 5 hrs from Minnesota

Amanda World Tour 2009: Vancouver, LA, London, Chicago
              Last edited by Calculon; 06 September 2008, 02:26 PM.

Comment

That's cool. Do you have a link?

Comment

creationent dot com

last time I saw Amanda in Chicago she was a couple months preggers and noboby knew

i think that was 4 years ago

Comment

*sigh*

http://www.creationent.com/cal/sgchi.htm

EDIT

That's weird, why do you have to pay for her photo AND autograph?
                    Last edited by Falcon 304; 06 September 2008, 02:47 PM.

Comment

You don't. Photo ops are always a separate price, but her autograph is included with Gold. You can buy as many extras as you want, though.
                      Jenni

Comment

Ah, okay. I guess it's nice to have options, but I find the main point of going is to meet the stars, and a part of that is getting their autograph and/or a picture taken with them. Might as well... go for the gold then.

EDIT

Then again, I was MASSIVELY spoiled in my first SG star experience (it was a resounding $18USD to get it).
                        Last edited by Falcon 304; 06 September 2008, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Calculon View Post

OMG.............OMG..................OMG..........................

I live just 3 hours away from Chicago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          I can't breathe.....................air, someone, just give me air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          I have family who live within a 45 minute drive of downtown Chicago!!! I forgot to look to see where in Chicago. YIKES....YIKES......YIKES

Comment

Originally posted by Edb View Post
                            OMG.............OMG..................OMG..........................

I live just 3 hours away from Chicago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            I can't breathe.....................air, someone, just give me air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            I have family who live within a 45 minute drive of downtown Chicago!!! I forgot to look to see where in Chicago. YIKES....YIKES......YIKES
                            Hehe, I know exactly how you feel.

Comment

Originally posted by Calculon View Post

Cool! My sister lives in Chicago, looks like I need to arrange for a visit next year.

sigpic

Comment

I know you all will have a blast! Oh, and TODAY I got Ding! (Southwest airlines) fares at $112 one way to Tampa...

*glares at Southwest*
                                Jenni

Comment

Working...
                                X