X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday TSax!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
      I do believe that she once said she loved Thai Green Curry...which btw, is yummy!! I have a feeling though that she may like fish!!!
      Gah! Thai green curry is almost officially the best thing on the planet. Much better than red curry too! Red has nothing on green!
      sigpic

Comment

happy b'day tsax!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday tsax...

and all that jazz
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Happy Birthday tsaxlady! Hope you have a great one!

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post

I wonder what Amanda's favorite foods are?
              I think she generally eats pretty healthy. I seem to recall in one commentary the guys were commenting on how she chose fish & vegetables at lunch. I wonder if she has a weakness for donuts or chips or something though?

She does work out, so she could probably get away with a few donuts. (can you tell I'm craving donuts today? I seem to remember her mentioning in one commentary a trainer "kicks my butt at the gym."

I wonder what they keep for lunch on the Sanctuary set? Besides no paper/styrofoam cups.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                Hi guys, sorry I didn't get back sooner, but I was sick Tuesday, and I've had work. But since I'm here now, I'm gonna write my own little review about the movie, like I did with AOT, only thime time, I'm gonna use a lot more caps from the movie to emphasize my points. But first let me talk about the Arctic featurette.

(snip)

But the BEST part of that feature, the part that brought a HUGE smile to my face , the part that had me squeeing like Sally , was the part when Martin, Rick and Ben started talking about Amanda in the Sub . Martin said having Amanda in the Sub was great for the morale, and then I saw a clip of Amanda popping her head out like "pika boo" , then Ben says everyone was all paying attention and focused on Amanda when she was there , he also said there was like 130 men on the ship and now they have a little lady on board . And while they were talking I saw clips of Amanda that really helped prove their point, and she looked beautiful. 130 men in a small Sub under the Arctic ice with Amanda Tapping-- LUCKY!!!, no wonder they volunteered to be apart of the movie. I also loved the welcoming party the crew gave to the cast on the ship, Amanda had a cute little had on, and Ricks MacGyver joke was hilarious.

i LOVED that part too!

it might have been EVERY man's dream to have that goddess on their ship, but amanda was also the *only* woman with all those men... wanting her... not bad. not bad at all.

i can't take caps from this featurette thinger because i can't play it on my computer, but i'd love to have the scenes where amanda was showing her bed and such, and the scenes where ben and martin are talking about the crew's reaction to amanda on their ship.

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday TSAXLADY!

I hope you had a Great day!

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                    I think she generally eats pretty healthy. I seem to recall in one commentary the guys were commenting on how she chose fish & vegetables at lunch. I wonder if she has a weakness for donuts or chips or something though?

She does work out, so she could probably get away with a few donuts. (can you tell I'm craving donuts today? I seem to remember her mentioning in one commentary a trainer "kicks my butt at the gym."

I wonder what they keep for lunch on the Sanctuary set? Besides no paper/styrofoam cups.

sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                      Okay, wow, here we go with part 2 of quite a review of mine.

(snipped)
                      rocky, that was a *wonderful* review of the movie! have you put that on the 'continuum' thread itself? you should!

one thing about 'continuum'

Spoiler:
                      watching it the first time, i knew sam was going to die but not how it would look. it bothered me. but when watching it the second time (to show my family the movie), i was actually getting nervous about the scene coming up. dreading it actually. so yeah... (((sam)))

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday Tsaxlady
                        sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

I agree that Thai green curry rocks.

The first time I had it, my flatmate made it for me. She accidentally used sweetened coconut cream, so it tasted wrong... she tried to fix it by adding more and more curry paste... and some more...

We were both too stubborn to admit it was too hot so we didn't even get ourselves a glass of milk. We just kept eating.

But generally, it's awesome.
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

owch
                            sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                              Way better than endless Ba'al clones who became a joke. Oh wait, that came out as a kind of backhanded compliment, didn't it?

If anyone is looking to cast AT as "the bad guy" in any future movies/tv all they have to do is look at ReplicCarter to see how good she'd be at it. She'd be great as the boss of some criminal organization who maintains a respectable front, for example.
                              i liked replicarter the most in 'gemini'. prob because at first we didn't know if she was good or evil, so i liked the way amanda played her as the victim. then she went ballistic. just seeing that scene again (from the vid i gave a link to) of replicarter going through the base and wiping everyone out. and then grabbing sam's wrist, with our sam wincing in pain. i just loved this ep!

i still think there's a chance that replicarter is alive. you never know...

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                                HAPPY BIRTHDAY TSAXLADY!

Did I see you as well in the Sanctuary panel video?
                                First off THANK YOU to every one for all the Birthday wishes. I have been locked out of the fridge so no more green for the next 24 hours from me as a thank you.

TJ Happy belated Birthday.

No I was not able to make the Sanctuary Panel at that time I was working in the exhibit hall at Comic Con. A friend recorded it and I watched the panel later. However if you watched the Continuum panel then you heard me since I asked one of the questions during the panel.

Those that watched saw the Comic Con clip on Conan O'Brian and looked really close and noticed when the panned passed Cliff Simon I was standing right behind him, he was signing in the booth I was working in at the time.

Those going to GateCon I look forward to seeing you in a few week. Those going to MSL this week have fun and safe travels.
                                My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Working...
                                X