X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
    Welcome to Samanda EvanstarSRV

Evening Samandans

Entertainment weekly did a few Comic Con portraits. My shippyness aside (well - maybe not completely *snort*) isn't this just gorgeous!!

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/a...Anderson_l.jpg

Taken from HERE
    Beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful! I love that picture so much...that has gone straight in the favourites folder thanks Pengyn for the linkage.

YAY! More pictures *loves you in a platonic and enduring way*

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
    Thank you kindly. All those RDA pics! sighs happily. I greened you for a previous post so couldn't again.

RDA, AT & CJ make jckfan a happy camper.

ETA: I hit another posting milestone without noticing until someone pointed it out. Missed posting it here, but it was in the RDA Thunk Thread, so that 's good too.
    Congratulations on the milestone!

lol. 'tis okay, I do it out of love. OR you can ask Jan, Ann, or Mandy.. I accept tackle hugs
    *tacklehugs* just cos...you said you accepted them...

I miss contact sports *sigh*

Originally posted by Strix varia View Post
    I have always maintained that Amanda would be hot wearing a burlap bag. In sub-freezing temperatures.

Now, totally off-topic...but I'm curious to know who is going to Toronto next week to see Me So Lovely?
    Alas I'm not....however I will be wearing my Me So Lovely shirt around Sheffield in support! I wish I was going to Toronto...I miss the place *sigh*

Originally posted by morjana View Post
    Stargate: Continuum / Sanctuary - iO9: Video Interviews Amanda Tapping / Ben Browder:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....52&postcount=1
    oooh ta! very nice *saves link*

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
    Well, most of it. I took a lot of physics at college even though I was a bio major and I love Hawking's Brief History of Time and Brian Greene's The Elegant Universe. I'm pretty much a science geek with a bit of history on the side.

Oh, and thanks for the coffee Daivy! I hope it's decaf or I'm going to be up all night.
    Good choice in books! I've not read The Elengant Universe yet and I don't pretend to understand all of a Brief History of Time, but it's an excellent book.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    man, i wish those two got along better.

dude, can you see the body language??? so stiff, so uncomfortable...so sad
    LMAO, thankfully I had just put my cup of tea down *is learning*

Heh....does anyone reckon Sam's laptop has stared death in the face via a cup of coffee/tea?

I wonder if anyone has ever written fanfic about Sam's laptop...I definitely remember reading one about Daniel told from the perspective of a rock...
    Last edited by Tittamiire; 02 August 2008, 12:28 AM.
    sigpic
    Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
    My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

*snorts* There goes my breakfast cereal.

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
      YAY! More pictures *loves you in a platonic and enduring way*
      lolol *pets Titi*
      sigpic

Comment

Evening Samandans
        Entertainment weekly did a few Comic Con portraits. My shippyness aside (well - maybe not completely *snort*) isn't this just gorgeous!!
        Taken from HERE [/COLOR]
        Awesome!! Absolutely fabulous!! Beautiful!! Gorgeous!! Squeeingly wonderful!!
        So it's just me spamming Samanda tonight. 'kay. I can live with that.
        Courtesy of dryope's LJ

Yay!! Totally spoiled today with all these amazing pictures!! yay!!
        Thank you!!!!!!
        Originally posted by Strix varia View Post
        I have always maintained that Amanda would be hot wearing a burlap bag. In sub-freezing temperatures.
        Originally posted by rderoch View Post
        It is sad isn't it. I can't imagine how tense it must have been on set with none of them getting along.
        Oh man!! You two really had me going there for a second...funny!!! Real funny!!
        Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        you know what hit me about this photo from the moment i saw it? amanda was front and in charge.

so i looked at the pic and thought 'amanda! in front! in charge! the man 'behind the woman'! '. then, i shipper squeed.

sally
        Hehehe...I'm squeeing with you sally...I do love that picture...so sweet!!
        Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
        It seems to be a problem with the front Gateworld page and IE - it works fine with Firefox.
        I always come through the front page and had no issues...I use Firefox...wow...for once it's not me having problems loading pages!!

Enjoy the weekend everyone...take care and have fun!
        (((Samandans)))
        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Thank you kindly. All those RDA pics! sighs happily. I greened you for a previous post so couldn't again.

RDA, AT & CJ make jckfan a happy camper.

ETA: I hit another posting milestone without noticing until someone pointed it out. Missed posting it here, but it was in the RDA Thunk Thread, so that 's good too.
          lol. 'tis okay, I do it out of love. OR you can ask Jan, Ann, or Mandy.. I accept tackle hugs
          *pounce*

(((PengYn)))

Thanks for the wonderful pics! Can't green you either ATM.

Still waiting for Continuum to arrive. Got a package from amazon yesterday but it was something else. With any luck, I'll have the DVD by the end of the week.

Comment

chelle I have to say I love your avatar!!
            sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Welcome to Samanda EvanstarSRV

Evening Samandans

Taken from HERE
              I looked thru some of the other pix. I'm wayyyy out of the loop. Who *are* these people?

Saw a pic of Dakota Fanning. Did you see those huge eyes? She could play a young Sam or a daughter Sam might have.

Also saw a pic of Stephenie Meyer and the girl who plays Bella in the upcoming Twilight movie. Nice casting.

suse
              sigpic
              Mourning Sanctuary.
              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

In honor of the 94,000th post on this thread and my one year anniversary on GateWorld, I would just like to say thank you all for the the enjoyment and interaction during the last year.

Samantha Carter is definitely a great character, Amanda Tapping is a wonderful human being, and you all are great to 'hang' with in the virtual world.

Go Sam
                Last edited by hisg1fans; 03 August 2008, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                  I looked thru some of the other pix. I'm wayyyy out of the loop. Who *are* these people?

Saw a pic of Dakota Fanning. Did you see those huge eyes? She could play a young Sam or a daughter Sam might have.

Also saw a pic of Stephenie Meyer and the girl who plays Bella in the upcoming Twilight movie. Nice casting.

suse
                  and the proud owner of post 94,000!!!
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

and the proud owner of post 94,000!!!
                    I bet we hit 100,000 by New Year.

Chatty bunch, aren't we?

You guys don't know how much you make me laugh. In a good way.

suse
                    sigpic
                    Mourning Sanctuary.
                    Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post

suse
                      I saw some clips from "Twilight" recently and am going to have to wait to see the movie to see how well it is. I thought Edward was supposed to be blond and very pale, and the actor who is playing him has brown hair and appears to be sort of "brooding and dark". I can never remember his name, but he played the second Hogwarts student to try for the TriWizards cup in "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire".

And I don't know what's happening with the front page of Gateworld, but I'm using Internet Explorer and just accessed Gateworld front page a few minutes ago, and it seemed to work fine

Comment

Hey Everyone,

the hate just drips from them doesn't it.
                        Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
                        In honor of the 94,000th post on this thread and my one year anniversary on GateWorld, I would just like to say thank you all for the the enjoyment and interaction during the last year.

Samantha Carter is definitely a great character, Amanda Tapping is a wonderful human being, and you all are great to 'hang' with in the virtual world.

Go Fighter Pilot Sam
                        Congrats!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Taken from HERE
                          This pic is everywhere .... and it makes me very happy They look soooo good together and they both look so good *sigh* gotta thank the photographer, for letting them pose like that.
                          And if they changed clothes for the shoot, there have to be more pics right?? Somewhere. HQ would be nice too.

*goes to photoshop*
                          Last edited by SamJackShipLover; 02 August 2008, 11:11 AM. Reason: *cries* Image tags HAVE to be removed ... *sigh*
                          sigpic

Comment

Wouldn't want to hurt my little penguin friend. But how about a careful Polar Bear hug. (((PengYn)))
                            Aww, Jckfan's my new favourite bear!

*fickle PengYn runs away quickly before the rest of the pack visits the thread....*
                            I'm so glad that some things don't change around here. I'm gone most of the past year, yet the penguins and polar bears are still here playing nicely together. How sweet! Hugs for all the penguins and polar bears.

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                            Spoiler:

I thought MW said in the BTS that there had been more with Carter. They spent so much time on Mitchell, all we got of Sam was her buying store brand fruit loops. Not cool.
                            Yeah, I would have liked more scenes too, but thankfully, Amanda can do so much with just her facial expressions.
                            Spoiler:
                            Her few scenes during that year were powerful ones. The despair in the grocery store immediately turned into back to business when the alkesh showed up. It was like watching a switch flip. Bam, she's back.

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                              Stargate: Continuum / Sanctuary - iO9: Video Interviews Amanda Tapping / Ben Browder:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....52&postcount=1
                              Thanks so much. What is "steampunk"?

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post

Go Fighter Pilot Sam
                              Backatcha! Congrats on both milestones.

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
                              I'm so glad that some things don't change around here. I'm gone most of the past year, yet the penguins and polar bears are still here playing nicely together. How sweet! Hugs for all the penguins and polar bears.

Yeah, I would have liked more scenes too, but thankfully, Amanda can do so much with just her facial expressions.
                              Spoiler:
                              Her few scenes during that year were powerful ones. The despair in the grocery store immediately turned into back to business when the alkesh showed up. It was like watching a switch flip. Bam, she's back.
                              Good point.

By the way Sky, love your new avatar!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

guys, let's watch the quoted photos huh?

the rules are to NOT quote using the IMG tag, that way the photo doesn't download 20 times as it's quoted over and over.
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X