• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    amaaaaaanda!!

*happy fangirl sigh*

sally
    You like that, wait till you read all those things I wrote about the event .

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      goddess if you please
      *looks at sky's post count. looks at my post count... bows to skygoddess*

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

your goddess status is based more on rep points than post counts
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

What is Amanda wearing? She looks awesome in it of course... but the first photo I saw, I thought to myself "please, please, please let that be a dress..."

Nope.
          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
              YAY!! I can't wait for Eureka to start and now a preview for Sanctuary too!!!
              I believe I read somewhere that Sunday all day on SciFi there is a "Eureka" marathon. Probably to lead up to the new season starting next week.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                I believe I read somewhere that Sunday all day on SciFi there is a "Eureka" marathon. Probably to lead up to the new season starting next week.
                Thanks ... I'm looking forward to it.

MORE OT STUFF: Here is an interview someone did with RDA at the Red Carpet for Continuum. http://www.publishersweekly.com/blog...720030572.html
                Scroll to the bottom

Comment

Then

And Now

Then

And Now

Wow, they've come so far
                  Last edited by Rocky89; 25 July 2008, 08:05 PM.

Comment

^ Great pictures Rocky! They have come a long way They still appear to be friends or as a lot of them said on the Red Carpet a Family

Comment

from here

(edited: put in spoilers so suse don't implode)

Spoiler:
                      Richard Dean Anderson (Major General Jack O'Neill):

What was your favorite part of being in Continuum, being with the cast or the plot?

Filming in Antarctica. Getting a chance to go to the Arctic. I've never been North of Alaska.

Samantha Carter: short or long hair?

Whatever she feels is appropriate?

Seriously...come on?

You want to know what I think? I guess whatever she feels most comfortable in. I'm stepping into a trap [laughs]. As a guy if I pick a side suddenly..oooh chauvinist. What about a buzz cut?

i think our dear rick just answered the question.

sally
                      Last edited by majorsal; 25 July 2008, 09:02 PM.
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Thanks ... I'm looking forward to it.

MORE OT STUFF: Here is an interview someone did with RDA at the Red Carpet for Continuum. http://www.publishersweekly.com/blog...720030572.html
                        Scroll to the bottom
                        And on Monday, July 28th, there's an SG1 marathon on SciFi ... undoubtedly leading up to the release of "Continuum" on Tuesday, the 29th.

Comment

^ Great pictures Rocky! They have come a long way They still appear to be friends or as a lot of them said on the Red Carpet a Family
                          Thanks, I actually just edited the pics with smiles to make it a little more fun, what da ya?

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                            Thanks, I actually just edited the pics with smiles to make it a little more fun, what da ya?
                            that's very cute, rocky.

though... helen does seem to be firing on jack in one part...

*thinks about helen/jack..... *

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                              Here's an attempt. Any smaller and I don't think the pics of Sam would show up.

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/3593/killerlegstc4.jpg

I'm sure others will be along who are pros at avatars.
                              Awesome! Thanks! Wow, you got some good screencaps. All I could find was just before and just after. Did you take those yourself or did you find them?

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                              What is Amanda wearing? She looks awesome in it of course... but the first photo I saw, I thought to myself "please, please, please let that be a dress..."

Nope.
                              blouse and slacks. I like the cut on the slacks, but the blouse is beautiful (*wants one*). Cute belt too.
                              sigpic
                              "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                              Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                                that's very cute, rocky.

though... helen does seem to be firing on jack in one part...

*thinks about helen/jack..... *

sally
                                Thanks, I actually just changed the pic of Amanda and Rick to an older pic. I think it works better .

Comment

Working...
                                X