Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bekah See View Post
    Dang, Ferret, did he run up and over your bumper or what?? I hope you feel better soon!

Sam Adam's Cherry Wheat Beer is seriously yummy...

blue rasberry is pretty good, but a little sweet for me. Isn't that what Sam's jello is?

Watch the language please! And what's wrong with talking about food coloring? It's Sam related.... isn't it??

He might as well have...Yes, blue raspberry Jell-O...And I can bring ANYthing back to Sam/AT...

See?

LOL
    Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by Bekah See View Post

Watch the language please! And what's wrong with talking about food coloring? It's Sam related.... isn't it??
      it can be. The best way to get things back to Sam is to *post* something Sam related. People generally follow up.

How do you think Sam deals with a mechanic (she probably doesn't fix *everything* herself--or does she?) who would try to pull the wool over the "little woman's" eyes when she takes her car in?

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
        it can be. The best way to get things back to Sam is to *post* something Sam related. People generally follow up.

How do you think Sam deals with a mechanic (she probably doesn't fix *everything* herself--or does she?) who would try to pull the wool over the "little woman's" eyes when she takes her car in?
        Lol, I can see Sam looking over 'his' shoulder telling him that's not where the problem is, it's over here
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
          Sorry to go off topic again, but *gasp*

Spoiler:
          Total estimate to repair my vehicle? $9,528.79. No WONDER I hurt! She's definetly a total. Poor car! Look at these:
          *sigh* Now we just wait for her to be moved for the valuation...
          your crumple zone done crumpled. That's how the cars are built...to crumple and absorb the force of the impact so you don't have to

i think it depends on her mood. and the mood of the mechanic. if the mechanic seems to be okay, she'd probably just let him do his job. if he's an arrogant 'little woman in her place' person, hten she'd probably research the problem and show him up
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Watching Full Circle at the moment. Gosh, Season 6 is a real kick-@$$ season for Sam.

Question:

SG1 and Skara are backed up in the pyramid with Jaffa in the entrance and O'Neill is antagonizing Harak about the eye of Ra. O'Neill threatens to blow up the eye, then Jonas asks if O'Neill really needs to antagonize Harak further. After Jack says 'Yes', Sam asks O'Neill if he would 'really do it'. Jack says 'Why not?' and Sam gives him a long look.

What do you think Sam is thinking during that long look?

P.S. AT looks particularly gorgeous in this episode, as do the other actors. Must be the torchlight. Or maybe it is the desert uniforms.

Comment

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
              Watching Full Circle at the moment. Gosh, Season 6 is a real kick-@$$ season for Sam.

Question:

SG1 and Skara are backed up in the pyramid with Jaffa in the entrance and O'Neill is antagonizing Harak about the eye of Ra. O'Neill threatens to blow up the eye, then Jonas asks if O'Neill really needs to antagonize Harak further. After Jack says 'Yes', Sam asks O'Neill if he would 'really do it'. Jack says 'Why not?' and Sam gives him a long look.

What do you think Sam is thinking during that long look?
              P.S. AT looks particularly gorgeous in this episode, as do the other actors. Must be the torchlight. Or maybe it is the desert uniforms.
              She's probably looking back on her life thinking....

Spoiler:
              Darn, I never got a chance to kiss...
              Spoiler:
              Siler sorry shippers I couldn't resist
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mary-Jane View Post
                I concur. Red = strawberry! Cherry always tastes like medicine.

*gags*

That's just as bad as making yellow lollies banana flavoured instead of lemon flavoured. Extremely rude!
                What Banana lollies are good, expecially fruit bursts.....mmmmm fruit bursts...yummmmmm

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                Grape!

We only have apple pies at McDonalds. We used to have apricot but they ditched it because no one bought it. But never cherry.

And Dr Pepper! What a disappointment when I tasted my first Dr Pepper... gross.

Um... I bet Sam prefers strawberry and grape
                Ewe and I'm glad about that. apple and apricot ones were good.....nice way to get it back on topic

Hey hey! Yellow is banana.
                Yeah I second that

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                Oh Jesus people...quit the food color conversations. There's a whole page with nothing but what food should be what color.

Lets get back to the Sam talk!
                I got sick of looking at all those spoiler buttons that I wasnt aloud to touch....

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                Hi guys I just had the weirdest dream, actually it was 2 dreams, and they were both about Sam . After 2 years I finally have one after all this time . After I saw the GW vid and wrote about it, I went to bed, but didn't fall asleep right away because I couldn't stop thinking about Amanda/Sam (It's a guy thing ). After I feel asleep I had these 2 Sam dreams that just stuck with me.

1. My first dream took place in Atlantis with weasel-- I mean Woolsey in command , and he was doing an awful job, he didn't know what he was doing, he couldn't handle the pressure, he was scared most of the time. And what's more bizarre is that Sam was there--always a joy to have her around, but still bizarre. *Wink* But Sam wasn’t real, I think she was a figment of his imagination or something. Like that episode of Star Trek: Enterprise when the AU Captain Archer was able to see the original Archer as an hallucination. Anyway as Woolsey was messing up, Sam was like "No no, not like that, stand up straight", "Look them right in the eye" and "You wanna run this base, you gotta take control". I can't really remember the rest, but I do remember thinking Sam should still be boss. Then I woke up thinking "Whoa"

2. My second dream was a little more weird, it was a future episode or something, where Sam was trying to prove herself again, and the IOA was trying to make her look bad. Meanwhile Shep and company are trying to help her, even Agent Barrett was there. I'm not sure what that dreams meant, maybe all my thoughts, and feelings from reading about the episode, and writing about it in my posts I wrote got into my subconscious and made up a way to fix it.

Well that's it, what do you guys think? But yeah, my first 2 Amanda dreams in one night *YAY*
                Really....I must be a guy then.....its not just a guy thing....

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
                Added that spoiler for the sake of others. As for my view on the interviews
                Spoiler:
                I loved the fake snarking at each other Amanda and Martin were doing. I giggled like crazy.

Whoops! HEH! *tiptoes out*

*giggle* Red here in America is either Strawberry, Cherry, or Watermelon. Purple is generally grape. Yellow is either lemon, banana, or pineapple (always happy with the pineapple!). Blue is normally raspberry. Like the Jell-O. Not sure what 'berry blue' is. But either way, NOM. But seriously...BEER? Fruit flavored BEER? YUCK! BLERGH! But then, unless it's a Corona, I don't like beer anyway...

I sure won't (re: the injury), thanks sweetie.

As for the player...I had the same problem. The solution? My friend Maria:

Download the Continuum Interviews vid here:
                http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VXMP3V93

As for CC...right now they're still not listed for autographs, so getting up to AT to ask the question would be difficult. And even if they WERE doing the autographs, you're moved along like cattle. No time for more than a quick 'Hi, how are you?'

The panels are held in one of the giant ballrooms...and we're talking over 800+ people. Trying to get to the mic for a question would be difficult. Also, it's the SG-1 panel, so I don't know if it would be proper to ask an SGA question. Maybe someone will anyway?

A lesson I have learned already. *hugs Julia*

OK, now I have not watched the leaked version *glares at leaked-movie-uploaders and watchers...even if they're friends of mine!!!!*, but how can it be AFTER Atlantis, regardless of Carter's mention of Ba'al, when
                Spoiler:
                She is a full bird Colonel in Atlantis...and someone said she is Lt. Colonel in Continuum? *scratches head* A demotion? And how does one explain the eagle on her shoulder in this pic in Continuum?

Looks like a full bird to me!? That is NOT a silver leaf! That would mean she WAS a full Colonel, and it WAS after Atlantis. *headesk*

I would cry. Seriously. *sniffle*

Another Sam thread? *trots off to add*

No...no it's not...

Joe's blog can be found here:

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/
                What the???? Blue=rasberry????? Red=straberry/rasberry Blue= Blueberry
                sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post

You're obviously not from Canada...where Amanda is

*how's that for on topic*
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Obviously.....Sadly .....I wana move to canada....altough If their blue jello is rasberry flavoured.....hmmmmm.....blueberry's so much better....cant stand rasberry...its too sweet
                    sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

sigpic

Comment

lol
                        sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
                          Yup, out here. Yup yup. Sorry to burst your blueberry bubble. LOL

And I forgot! Green = lime OR apple. My personal preference would be sour apple.

Makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

And I LOVE raspberry.

I mean, come on...

How could Samantha Carter be wrong?
                          Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by Daivy View Post
                            In ONE Night Rocky? I'm jelous. I told my Amanda dreams here a hell a long time ago. And if dreams mean anything, analysing that one I had: maybe I am in love with Amanda and well ya know.?

Or I was concerned about her? Or I just have real strange dreams

I know something, let's all post our Amanda / Sam dreams, this is fun right.
                            1) I was escaping from some evil Goa'uld town with SG1 and Doctor Fraiser and it was all superhero jumping and dodging and jumping really high like in Kung Fu movies. So not only was I a kung fu master, but I was a kung fu master with Sam.

2) I was a member of an SG team who were exploring a planet with SG1. Planet later turned out to be inhabited by intelligent giant eagles that were the dominant species and liked to hunt humans. I dreamt this whole history of the eagles being a discarded genetic experiment and the human slaves being abandoned on the planet and their whole lives revolved around the hunting patterns of the eagles and how not to get eaten by them. There was one bit where I was hiding in a doorway with Sam and a couple of villagers had gotten stranded out in the open and one of the eagles was coming. Everybody was basically holding each other back because no one wanted to just watch people die, except there was nothing anybody could do.

3) Sheffield Hallam university (I have no idea why, but it was and only it. The rest of Sheffield was fine.) was under attack by a Goa'uld and I was a member of SG1 (it had five members today) and we were running through the streets trying to defend it. Stuff was blowing up...it was a real action dream.

I reckon she has a mechanic now that she has gone to for years that knows her and knows her cars and she trusts, but I suspect when she first moved she had to hunt around a bit to find a mechanic that wouldn't try to pull a fast one or just spin her a load of junk. I can imagine that its a small garage, a lingering family business, or even it's a mechanic who has now really retired, but comes out of retirement to maintain Sam's cars because he likes her and her vehicles.

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                            You're obviously not from Canada...where Amanda is

*how's that for on topic*
                            nicely done...smooth in fact.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                            http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/sg0-17.jpg
                            Cute! hehehehe
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                            My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Man you have awesome dreams.....I've had lots of Amanda/Sam dreams but I can't remember them off the top of my head....I'll have a bit of a think...
                              sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Hey hey! Yellow is banana.
                                Nuh Uh! Yellow is lemon.

If you want banana flavoured lollies you eat banana lollies. That is what they are there for.

Blue is blueberry.

Mmm I have about 5 packs of Aeroplane Jelly Berry Blue in the cupboard. Going to have myself a jelly shindig.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X