Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
    That's my point. IMHO that's gross...
    But my point is that this is just joking around, with something these two have even joked about themselves. More like playing with mixing up the characters, not actually shipping the actors.

This is funny, and nothing compared to the actor shipping that actually does wig me out.
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
      That's my point. IMHO that's gross...
      When they write an honest-to-goodness-serious one twu luv smutty fanfic, than that's shudder-worthy They're just having a little bit of jokey fun, which doesn't involve actual serious shipping in any way
      sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

So isn't that Amanda Tapping Chick like totally, wicked awesome or what?

*thinks we need to move away from the whole misunderstood actors joking around thing because some people just are not getting the joke...
        sigpic
        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

In Southeast Florida,we have scattered clouds with a temperature of 88° and a heat index of 94°. Stand in the sun and you melt.

We're having a water drought that started last year. We need rain but boy I wish that it wouldn't start to thunder and lightning just about the time I'm going to drive home from work.

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post

AT: Yeah Right, And I Would Have Been Doing Stuff Like That For 11 Years, Make 2 Movies, Go from Place To Place, Even The Arctic While Raising A Family. And Someday I'll Have Dozens Of Awesome Fans Everywhere Who Love Me, Want To Be Like Me, Will Pay To Meet Me, Be A Role-Model, Idol, And Even A Hero For Them, Have My Own Convention, Have Like 300 Guests Show Up Just To Meet Me, And They'll Say It Was The Best Time Of Their Life. Yeah, Then I'll Dye My Hair Dark, Live To Be More Than 100 Years Old, And Be Fighting And Studying Monsters Thus Becoming The Queen Of Sci-Fi. Right, While I'm At It, Why Don't I just Pose of Pictures Wrapped In, A Flag?

Pileggi: Told you so.

AT: Wow, all that actually happened? Damn I'm one very lucky lady .
            That was so sweet Rocky
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
              So isn't that Amanda Tapping Chick like totally, wicked awesome or what?

*thinks we need to move away from the whole misunderstood actors joking around thing because some people just are not getting the joke...
              Oh, totally!

We need pics. Someone bring the on-topic pics!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
                Oh, totally!

We need pics. Someone bring the on-topic pics!
                Are the flag pics OK
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
                  Yep it was 112F here yesterday with lots of smoke in the air as well.

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                  You're staying safe right? None of those fires are close to you. I'm not sure what the temp was here yesterday, but it wasn't THAT hot. I much prefer the dry heat of CA than the nasty, disgusting, HUMIDITY and heat of GA (or any where in the Southern US).
                  I know what you mean, the other day at work me and my manager were trying to receive a truck and bring our stuff out and into the store, but the truck was so HUMID we couldn't breathe in there.

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                  I don't think it's shipping actors, more like continuing a joke they started themselves.

Actually shipping actors is gross.
                  Thank you NZNeep that was the joke, I wasn't trying to ship anyone, it wasn't even on my mind, I was just trying to continue a joke already started to me Amanda and Mitch look good. I still think it's funny. Oh, and I gave you green for that .

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                  That was so sweet Rocky
                  thank you, I just gave you green too

Comment

Amanda Spam ...

Spoiler:

Oh, wait, that one might cause shipping ..... next ....

Ohoh, that shipping again .... what am I thinking? next ...

Pics not by me, snurched from all over the place
                    sigpic

Comment

SamandJackShipLover - you might ought to be careful with that pic of Amanda and the puppy too. You never know with folks here...someone might ship them.

YES DEAR DAISIES I AM JOKING. Really people...no one from what I could tell has shipped AT and MP. It was and is a joke. Yes I think that people who ship actors who are not involved is a bit weird, but then I feel that way about any kind of slash. I am not going to freak out because of it. It's time to learn to just move on. You'll find in life and on the net, that there are people who just don't think like you. That doesn't make those people wrong...just different from you. We are allowed and in some places, encouraged to be different. "Unique is valuable."
                      sigpic
                      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Are the flag pics OK
                        Hmm I don't know, Let me ask. Hey guys what do you think?-

Spoiler:
                        (ALL): YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

: Hello, I'd like to order the best/hottest Amanda pics there are right away!

Comment

on topic picture spam. non shipper, non actor.

sigpic

Comment

Amanda Spam ...

Spoiler:

Oh, wait, that one might cause shipping ..... next ....

Ohoh, that shipping again .... what am I thinking? next ...

Pics not by me, snurched from all over the place
                            Those are awesome, I'm going to add some of mine later. No don't worry not those pics .

Comment

Are the flag pics OK
                              What do you think?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                                Hmm I don't know, Let me ask. Hey guys what do you think?-

Spoiler:
                                (ALL): YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

: Hello, I'd like to order the best/hottest Amanda pics there are right away!

Shall we keep those for the AT THUNK THREAD??
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X