Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
    Blegh. In spoilers because totally of topic ...

Spoiler:
    I'm going into the hospital on sunday, to get an operation on mondaymorning. Nothing big (well, to me it's a big deal of course, but it really is just a little operation ... it's going to take only 10 minutes), but no fun. I've never been in the hospital before (except for all the tests and stuff in the last couple of months, but they never made me stay!). I'll be going home on wednesday. So no Gateworld for me for a couple of days. I'm really supposed to pack my stuff now, busy day tomorrow, and sunday it's fathersday here too. I just went out and bought some new pyjamas and stuff. I'll be using the little travel bag I bought especially for AT3 ... how I wish I was packing for that

Anyway, I'll be back soon. And I can use my laptop (no internet though), so maybe I'll be up to photoshopping some pretties
    Get well soon, no such thing as a little op so take care

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      who's to say that i haven't? Not my fault that sunny isn't paying attention

fun sam eps...

well not fun for her, but i love foothold. Deadman switch is good too. And, in some ways, that one where sam goes out of phase and is trying to contact the others but they can't see her but she ccan see them. some fun frustration there
      do you mean Arthur's Mantle? I love the scene in the control room, when she's trying to get the scientists to figure out what's wrong
      Prodigy is quite fun

Get Well soon SamJackShipLover
      sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Spoiler:
        I'm going into the hospital on sunday, to get an operation on mondaymorning. Nothing big (well, to me it's a big deal of course, but it really is just a little operation ... it's going to take only 10 minutes), but no fun. I've never been in the hospital before (except for all the tests and stuff in the last couple of months, but they never made me stay!). I'll be going home on wednesday. So no Gateworld for me for a couple of days. I'm really supposed to pack my stuff now, busy day tomorrow, and sunday it's fathersday here too. I just went out and bought some new pyjamas and stuff. I'll be using the little travel bag I bought especially for AT3 ... how I wish I was packing for that

Anyway, I'll be back soon. And I can use my laptop (no internet though), so maybe I'll be up to photoshopping some pretties
        Hey hun, you know I'll be

sigpic

Comment

A brunette Sam would not work for me (AU or not), would be too weird. I totally associate the dark hair with Amanda now, and blonde with Sam.
          When I met Amanda for the first time after she had dyed her hair, my immediate reaction was "Sam's gone." She smiled and nodded.

Mumsey
          For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
            I just wanted to come in and say Hi because I feel all sulky.

I love you guys.
            Newbie Edb seen handing NZNeep Chocolate Chip Cookie to take all the sulkiness away...............feeling a little better........that was my last cookie but you can have it.

Comment

whistles innocently

cause i'm too impatient for her to catch on herself
              Attached Files
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

whistles innocently

Ooh the power of the noodle has been sprung...

*guess I should have warned her, I've seen the noodle in person*
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I love you guys.
                  ((giving you a huge bear hug right now))

sigpic

Comment

Just seen a message from Ron, Deejay's brother, on the Samanda group; he says they're hoping to get a laptop to her later, so she may drop in! If I'm not here when you log on Deej (and I'll try to get on as much as possible later), MUCH love to you. xxxx
                    "Many a good hanging prevents a bad marriage," William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

Comment

Originally posted by wibbling View Post
                      Just seen a message from Ron, Deejay's brother, on the Samanda group; he says they're hoping to get a laptop to her later, so she may drop in! If I'm not here when you log on Deej (and I'll try to get on as much as possible later), MUCH love to you. xxxx
                      Well that's great!
                      and i add my MUCH LOVE to DeeJay as well!
                      ......TARA......

Comment

I hope everthing turnes out OK Lies.

whistles innocently

The noodle has struck again
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

good luck, hope it goes well!
                          "Many a good hanging prevents a bad marriage," William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

Comment

Originally posted by Bekah See View Post
                            I've got a new Sanctuary fic up dealing with how Helen got her longevity
                            If anyone's interested, here's the link: http://www.sanctuaryfiction.net/viewstory.php?sid=65
                            it's not as good as a Strix fic, but it's got a lot of whump and angst in it, so maybe it will help whet the appetite until she gets her butt in gear!
                            It's awesome Bek!! I thought it was great...I only wish there was more...well done!!
                            A brunette Sam would not work for me (AU or not), would be too weird. I totally associate the dark hair with Amanda now, and blonde with Sam.
                            And I don't know if she looks better now than a couple of years ago. But she looks DAMN FINE now
                            I think in season 6 and 7 she was looking a little tired..and even a bit in season eight but you know what...she still looked and looks awesomely gorgeous even when tired...I think the dark hair looks fabulous on her but I do miss the blonde....just a bit!!
                            I love you guys.
                            Oh baby!!! What's wrong Neep??? An unhappy Neep is not good.
                            Big huggles to you sweetpea!
                            (((Eileen)))

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                            *passes Neep the chocolate*
                            (((hugz)))
                            Now girl, go and put a Sam episode on (a fun one) and cheer yourself up!!
                            Here's a question for people :
                            What would eps would you class as a fun Sam ep??
                            I'd start with Space Race because "What's a girl to do?"
                            who's to say that i haven't? Not my fault that sunny isn't paying attention

fun sam eps...
                            well not fun for her, but i love foothold. Deadman switch is good too. And, in some ways, that one where sam goes out of phase and is trying to contact the others but they can't see her but she ccan see them. some fun frustration there
                            ...what???...ok!

I think the ep you mentioned is Arthur's Mantle...and I was gonna say that...dang...you beat me to it!!
                            A fun Sam ep...
                            Well we already have Deadmans Switch, Foothold, Space Race, and Arthur's Mantle...my pick would be..oh this is hard...I was gonna say Ripple Effect...then I thought no...how about Upgrades...she had some fun then didn't she??? Hmmmm...what about Chimera? And the beginning of Grace when her face lit up while she and...whoops I forgot the Colonels name...oh well the other dude...they were walking through the halls on Prometheus and talking about stopping off to study the gas cloud/nebula thingy...and Sam positively beamed...I thought that was fun too!!
                            Spoiler:
                            (((Lies)))

Good lucky sweetie!!
                            We'll be thinking of you!!

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                            When I met Amanda for the first time after she had dyed her hair, my immediate reaction was "Sam's gone." She smiled and nodded.
                            Mumsey
                            Awww...that kinda makes me sad in a way...I'm gonna miss Sam...kinda...I mean I feel confident that there will be more movies and I still have my dvd's but it's just not completely the same...I'm just glad that Amanda is happy with the new hair do...I think it rocks!!!
                            whistles innocently
                            ...oh Sky!! That's just brilliant!!! Bwahahaha...oh but to see her face when it finally dawns on her that the noodle has made a come back!!!

Night everyone...take care and stay safe.
                            (((Samandans)))

Oh hey...I forgot to say...I got three cards today at the shops...I couldn't decide which one to send to Deejay...do you think it would be ok if I sent all three??
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                              I got three cards today at the shops...I couldn't decide which one to send to Deejay...do you think it would be ok if I sent all three??
                              I think that's a great idea -- but if you're not sure, you may be able to ask her yourself later on today, as she's going to try and get online!

Comment

Spoiler:

Wow, never been in the hospital before? Good for you! But a 10-minute operation requires a 3-day hospital stay, that sounds a bit serious. Anyway, hope you are okay. Will be praying for you!

Comment

Working...
                                X