Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
    I only lurk because I'm not sure what to post...it's rather confusing to follow.
    Originally posted by Edb View Post
    Ditto here too. Guess you got to be in the loop to understand.
    Just read it for a few days. You'll get the feel. Then jump in and introduce yourself and add to a conversation.

We're a good crew.

It might help to be slightly ADD.

suse
    sigpic
    Mourning Sanctuary.
    Thanks for the good times!

Comment

slightly?????

seriously though, just jump in and join a conversation. we don't bite...much (well, not sure about tracy though)
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
        Just read it for a few days. You'll get the feel. Then jump in and introduce yourself and add to a conversation.

We're a good crew.

It might help to be slightly ADD.

suse
        Sorry guys, been lurking for a long time on this thread so not new to it. How much being ADD is needed? Like just a small amount so as to hardly be recognized or full fledged ADD where everyone avoids you???

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
          Easy-peasy. She's a bigmouth.

We still like her though. (((jasminaGo))

suse
          We've all got big mouths. It's a part of our appeal.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Edb View Post
            Sorry guys, been lurking for a long time on this thread so not new to it. How much being ADD is needed? Like just a small amount so as to hardly be recognized or full fledged ADD where everyone avoids you???
            A small enough amount so everyone doesn't avoide you but large enough to be able to jump topics at... well... *no* notice.

suse
            sigpic
            Mourning Sanctuary.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              sam and retirement

I think, a chunk of that will depend on her personal life. Whether you ship her and jack or not, i do think she's gonna reach a point where she's ready to turn the wild stuff over to the 'kids' and take a more 'safe' role.

I think she'll start to develop a fondness for the comforts of home.

even if she settles down and has a family, i see her staying in the AF in a support role. I still see her doing experiments or teaching at the academy while doing consulting work, something with decent hours that allows her to live her life.
              i feel the same with all of this. i can't see sam even wanting to drop all of her careers (military *and* scientist). while i'd prefer 'jack' to retire (if one wants to believe they'd get together), i could see sam deciding to settle things down so she could have a family.

here's a question: do you think sam would have kids?

answering the question, i think she would. but i think she'd need to start like NOW for not only getting pregnant, but the for the chances of the baby coming out healthier.

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

slightly?????

seriously though, just jump in and join a conversation. we don't bite...much (well, not sure about tracy though)
                Yay! For once no one pointed the finger at me

*does happy dance*
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

i harken back to something AT said in an interview with david, that sam would reach a point where she sat up and realized 'dude, i'm all work and no personal life...and it can't be that way, i need to find a balance'

there is still plenty that she can do with a family and job at the same time. a research position for example, or running the sgc recruitment program, or teaching. I think, in a certain way, we've already seen sam 'slowing down' with atlantis a bit. she's fine with staying on the base and letting the others do most of the work.

sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, sorry I've been away for a while, school and work has been insane

I'd just like you to know that I'm well, and I'm working on my new sigs, I have 3, but I don't know how to make them into a rotating sig. If anyone knows how to make a rotating sig, could they please PM me . Also, I'm looking for some Amanda related stuff, and I think it can be found on the pro S4-5 Sam board, or here, and since you guys are the best and brightest, maybe you can help. First, a couple of months ago, someone put a scanned pic of a TV zone, or cult times page on the board, and it was Martin Wood talking about Amandas fears of heights.

And secong are a couple of pics of Amanda in a jet or something making stargate continuum. One pic shows her smiling, another shows her in the actual jet. Also, I'm looking for a few pics and vids of Amanda in Trio, one vid with her, David and Jewel laughing, and a pic of her on a strap for a stunt. I hope you can help me.

I'll be back later with a part 1 one of my epic posts, normally I post them all when I'm done, but I'm going to post that one first and the rest later, because the first one is an important matter. Bye guys .

Comment

slightly?????

I prefer licking.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

sam and retirement

even if she settles down and has a family, i see her staying in the AF in a support role. I still see her doing experiments or teaching at the academy while doing consulting work, something with decent hours that allows her to live her life.
                        I agree with Sky on that one.
                        Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post

*does happy dance*
                        Yet *points finger at Mandy*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Über View Post
                          I prefer licking.
                          yes, we've heard that about you

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post

*does happy dance*
                            Oh, I'm sure someone has pointed a finger at you sometime. In anger.

hehehehehehehehehe

suse
                            sigpic
                            Mourning Sanctuary.

Comment

at least they haven't pulled her finger

sigpic

Comment

at least they haven't pulled her finger