Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
    Thanks Sky, I read them all!

I loved Stick It. Although I'd read Five Surprises just before it so by then I was way down deep in the gutter and also suffering from a severe case of shippy goodness. *wipes some off on teh bears*

Anybody got a ladder?
    what's funny? I didn't write stick it to be sam/teal'c, but some are seeing it that way.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      what's funny? I didn't write stick it to be sam/teal'c, but some are seeing it that way.
      Oh I just thought it was a really fun, cute ficlet.
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks Sky, I read them all!

I loved Stick It. Although I'd read Five Surprises just before it so by then I was way down deep in the gutter and also suffering from a severe case of shippy goodness. *wipes some off on teh bears*
        Anybody got a ladder?
        Anybody have a towel?

sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

runs back to re-read.
          You know under certain AU circumstances I could see Sam/Teal'c, particularly if they were living off world. (And I don't mean an "aliens made them do it" fic. )

I must have gotten some of that shippy goo PengYn was passing around stuck on me. But it still didn't make me S/J.

Ok--reread it. Didn't see it that way at first, but now I could definitely see how some could see the S/T interpretation...

Comment

Hi i just wanted to say thanks for all the comments on the sig and for the green I'm really glad you liked it.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
              lol that's ridiculous :O how much has that cost over the years?
              The framing, collecting, or the cons? HEH

Creation Con is very expensive, and there have been three of those, but Comic Con is WAY cheap. And AT3? expensive...but I wouldn't trade it for the world. The photo ops I paid for at the cons aren't too bad, money-wise. And the ones at Comic Con with AT and Cliff Simon...etc...free. YAY.

And the frames are only $1 a piece at Dollar Tree.

Originally posted by Fresh_Horse View Post
              Ridiculous?
              Nah! Just thorough.

Ya know, I was contemplating posting pics of my room but I think I'll pass.
              Post! POST!

it's not ridiculous. it's her room and she can do whatever she wants with it

some might say that spending hours and hours and hours playing games is ridiculous
              I didn't take offense to it. I know it was meant in a "that is SO over the top but cool" way. At least, that's how I took it. If not...don't burst my bubble. LOL

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
              I always thought about putting my pictures and bits and pieces on display, but I tend to keep them shut away. I have my autographed pics in a purple photo album and I keep my other stuff in a box.
              PURPLE! *is distracted*

I had mine in a binder but it just seemed cooler to put them on display so people could truly understand my love of Stargate. *twitches* Ok, obsession....

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
              Love it...love it..absolutely love it!! I've started my own collection, but am not anywhere near to the amount of what you have displayed here. Wow!
              That's three Creation con's, Comic Con, and AT3. But now that I've pretty much met everyone, I don't feel the need to go to con after con. I love them, don't get me wrong, but it's no longer a necessity to me.

Except AT4. HEH. And Comic Con. LOVE Comic Con.

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
              http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g27/RealmOfX/Samanda%20smiles/Sam022.jpg Caption anyone?
              No, but AW how cute is she! *snuggles*
              Jenni

Comment

Anybody got a ladder?
                gotta climb out of that gutter, eh?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                  You'll need a longer ladder than that
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Neah Sky we don't believe you, you just wanted to weasel a S/T story on a SJ site

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...Rack60inS7.jpg
                      Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                      There are usually a couple of folks permanently down here. I'll just stand on their shoulders to make up the difference.

-PengYn - keeper of the shippy goo
                      sigpic

Comment

There are usually a couple of folks permanently down here. I'll just stand on their shoulders to make up the difference.

-PengYn - keeper of the shippy goo
                        NOOOOOO!!! Don't leave the gutter...this is a happy fun place

70.jpg
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                          My thoughts exactly.

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
                          Neah Sky we don't believe you, you just wanted to weasel a S/T story on a SJ site
                          *Polar Bear growl* Ahem. SAM site. Mention of ship is tolerated, though it gives we Polar Bears the heebie jeebies.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                            *Polar Bear growl* Ahem. SAM site. Mention of ship is tolerated, though it gives we Polar Bears the heebie jeebies.
                            I think she meant the place where Sky posted her fic. Although I'm not sure what link she gave, I know she's posting on the SJ fanfic site.

Heebie Jeebies eh?
                            sigpic

Comment

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]There are usually a couple of folks permanently down here. I'll just stand on their shoulders to make up the difference.
                              Not on this folk. I'm only 5'2"

I think the ladder was taller....
                              Jenni

Comment

rick: I say we throw her in
                                Michael: really? You mean like you threw me in?
                                Amanda : I'm not sure if it's good or bad that this isn't a real gun. I wonder if i can duck between them
                                Chris : Whatever happens, someone better get it on tape

Nice!
                                sigpic
                                awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Working...
                                X