Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
    thanks guys. I just love taking pictures. There are very few cons I've been to without my camera and just sat through the Q&A sessions doing nothing.
    Well by having the camera with you certainly meant you captured many interesting pictures of Amanda. I've never really bothered with photo's and in a way I do regret it a bit. It's nice to have the reminder.
    sigpic

Comment

There are five amanda/sam icons in my latest livejournal post. All are snurchable with credit. Found here.

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435 View Post
        I got a lovely package in the mail today! Thank you everyone-chocolates from around the world! I love it. I laughed totally at the penguin, my mom thought I was nuts.

Thanks everyone for thinking about me. I was having a tough day-my legs have gotten very weak, and I fell yesterday and needed 911 to come help me stand back up. I was feeling very achy and embarrassed still today. The package couldn't have come at a better time.

I've been so blessed by Samandans. You guys are wonderful!

Denise
        (((Deejay)))

Glad you enjoyed the chocolate. We had a LOT left over, how big was the package?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
          erm.. that was meant to be a joke
          Given that I continued 'singing' the Suffragette song I thought that was obvious that I'm one of those people, like EH-T, who's seen the film over and over.

I know you were joking. So was I. Hence the winky face.
          sigpic

Comment

I was in a photoshopmood, so I made a sig.

I was planning on making one for Hannah, who wants a pilot themed sig. But I came across Death Knell pics ..... couldn't resist. Hannah, you want this one? If not, someone else can have it. Let me know! If you rather have a pilot themed sig, no problem (but maybe give me pics, cause I don't have good ones).

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Hey y'all. I'm back, and as promised: here's your daily Scheduele for our beloved Samandan TV:

Monday

7 PM - 7.45 PM Stargate SG-1
                7.50 PM - 8.50 PM Magnus, M.D.
                8.55-10.25 PM Movie: The Void

Tuesday

7 PM - 7.30 PM 2 Scienitists, A General and a Doohikey
                7.35 PM - 8.05 PM Scientists (as in Friends)
                Info: Sam meets Rodney also a scientist. When Rodney admits he has feelings for Sam, he buys flowers for her... but the one getting the flowers is a whole diffrent person. Murrey learns to drive a car ...
                8.10 PM Movie: Dancing Trees

Wednesday

7 PM - 7.45 PM Stargate - Atlantis
                7.50 PM - 8.25 PM Amanda Says the darnest things
                8.30 PM - 10 PM Movie: What Kind of Mother Are You?

Thursday

7 PM - 7.45 PM Extreme Make Over: Gate edition
                info: After a meoteor rain, the SG-1 Teams decides to give Edora a new Gate
                7.50 PM - 8.30 PM Proof Positive
                8.35 PM - 9.45 PM Movie: Degree of Guilt

Friday

7 PM - 7.30 PM P*3*X*-*5*9*5 (as in M*A*S*H)
                info: Carter drinks a stuff that makes her drunk: and that's only the beginning. Her twin "Geeky Sam" meets a new collegue ....
                7.35 PM - 8.00 PM Who wants to blow up a sun? (as in Who wants to be a Millionaire)
                8.05 PM - 9.30 PM Movie: Traffic

Saterday

7 PM - 7.30 PM Sanctuary
                7.35 - 8.50 PM A fan meets.... Amanda Tapping
                info: Über meets Amanda for the very first time in New York. Shopping is a thing they both agree on. (Hope ya didn't mind that I took you as an example Über)
                9 PM - 10.15 PM Movie: Stuck* (* Or if cancelled, a re-broadcast of the best moments from The 3 GABIT Conventions)

Sunday

7 PM - 7 .30 PM Everybody loves Sam
                info: Sam meets her new neighbor Janet, a medical doctor
                7.35 - 8.05 PM Goosebumps: It Came From Beneath the Sink
                8.10 PM - 9.10 PM Show: Swapped
                info: Amanda Tapping and Samantha Carter switch places, they'll do echothers work, meet their friends...

So here it is your daily Samandan TV scheduele, have fun y'all! Hope ya like it!

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

hi sorry to post this i have a sad new for
                  mary-clare

Comment

Originally posted by maryclaremcdade View Post
                    hi sorry to post this i have a sad new for
                    mary-clare
                    Sorry to hear you have sad news. What's wrong?

Comment

hi me again my mum died on april 13 that my bad news i miss her

Comment

Very sorry to hear that. Thinking of you (((Mary-Clare)))

Comment

(((Mary Clare))) I'm so sorry, know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

*dances in*

Originally posted by Mousie View Post
                            Good luck!
                            Sorry for this bit of OT right off the bat, but I just had to say a few words.

I PASSED MY BLACKJACK EXAM!!

Okay, maybe another few as well. Thanks for the good wishes. I was really nervous and everyone in the class knew beforehand so after I finished a nerve-wracking 30 minutes later and the instructor informed me I had tested out, I got a standing ovation from everyone which wow'd the heck outa me. I was very embarrassed, but it was awesome just the same.

Annelies thank you too. Tried to green ya but the fridge was locked for you hon. Next time.

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                            There are five amanda/sam icons in my latest livejournal post. All are snurchable with credit. Found here.
                            Very lovely Krissie. Love the Jack one I think the best as it so fits how I feel when I do finally get some sleep in.

Originally posted by Daivy View Post
                            Hey y'all. I'm back, and as promised: here's your daily Scheduele for our beloved Samandan TV:

Monday

7 PM - 7.45 PM Stargate SG-1
                            7.50 PM - 8.50 PM Magnus, M.D.
                            8.55-10.25 PM Movie: The Void

Tuesday

7 PM - 7.30 PM 2 Scienitists, A General and a Doohikey
                            7.35 PM - 8.05 PM Scientists (as in Friends)
                            Info: Sam meets Rodney also a scientist. When Rodney admits he has feelings for Sam, he buys flowers for her... but the one getting the flowers is a whole diffrent person. Murrey learns to drive a car ...
                            8.10 PM Movie: Dancing Trees

Wednesday

7 PM - 7.45 PM Stargate - Atlantis
                            7.50 PM - 8.25 PM Amanda Says the darnest things
                            8.30 PM - 10 PM Movie: What Kind of Mother Are You?

Thursday

7 PM - 7.45 PM Extreme Make Over: Gate edition
                            info: After a meoteor rain, the SG-1 Teams decides to give Edora a new Gate
                            7.50 PM - 8.30 PM Proof Positive
                            8.35 PM - 9.45 PM Movie: Degree of Guilt

Friday

7 PM - 7.30 PM P*3*X*-*5*9*5 (as in M*A*S*H)
                            info: Carter drinks a stuff that makes her drunk: and that's only the beginning. Her twin "Geeky Sam" meets a new collegue ....
                            7.35 PM - 8.00 PM Who wants to blow up a sun? (as in Who wants to be a Millionaire)
                            8.05 PM - 9.30 PM Movie: Traffic

Saterday

7 PM - 7.30 PM Sanctuary
                            7.35 - 8.50 PM A fan meets.... Amanda Tapping
                            info: Über meets Amanda for the very first time in New York. Shopping is a thing they both agree on. (Hope ya didn't mind that I took you as an example Über)
                            9 PM - 10.15 PM Movie: Stuck* (* Or if cancelled, a re-broadcast of the best moments from The 3 GABIT Conventions)

Sunday

7 PM - 7 .30 PM Everybody loves Sam
                            info: Sam meets her new neighbor Janet, a medical doctor
                            7.35 - 8.05 PM Goosebumps: It Came From Beneath the Sink
                            8.10 PM - 9.10 PM Show: Swapped
                            info: Amanda Tapping and Samantha Carter switch places, they'll do echothers work, meet their friends...

So here it is your daily Samandan TV scheduele, have fun y'all! Hope ya like it!
                            I think I've died and gone to Amanda nirvana.

Sending out the positive vibes for you Maryclare and hoping you'll be okay. Take care. *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                              I was in a photoshopmood, so I made a sig.

I was planning on making one for Hannah, who wants a pilot themed sig. But I came across Death Knell pics ..... couldn't resist. Hannah, you want this one? If not, someone else can have it. Let me know! If you rather have a pilot themed sig, no problem (but maybe give me pics, cause I don't have good ones).

Wow!!!

Awesome banner

Comment

Sending positive thoughts and prayers to all those seeing tough times

I've had to rehabilitate my voice lately by making funny, gutteral noises. It is really pretty weird. But, to keep it fun, I call it my 'Goa'uld' voice and practice being Ba'al, Hathor, or any one of the other System Lords. It makes the exercises go much faster. Prepare to Meet Your Doom!
                                Last edited by hisg1fans; 22 May 2008, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X