Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
    Congrats JATFL and EH-T on your milestones!!

And EH-T LOL on post counts going up for speaking to GW'ders at AT3, I wish! I'd be at 2000 by the time we get home

Julia(samcarterrules)

I'm sure we could get Skydiver to work this out somehow.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

lol

wonder if i could pull that off
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Fannie, john_and_teyla_for_life, deepspace, and Forestia!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          Maybe she can only do complicated stuff like sufle, but not something simple like boiling eggs. Cause like the Asgard lost the ability to think in simple terms and needed humans to help againts the Replicators, Sam will need someone dumber to help her cook. Hmmm...maybe McKay knows how to cook.
          Jack makes the omelets.
          Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
          William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
          Anon

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
            Who originally stole them from who is always losing his pants! (No, wait, that was BB's last series where he always wore leather pants)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FANNIE, JOHN AND TEYLA FOR LIFE, DEEPSPACE AND FORESTIA
            Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
            I just saw something interesting and wanted to get your opinions.

Lara Croft Tomb Raider was on TV this morning wearing black leather pants with funky strips across the knees. My eyes bugged out of my head and I immediately thought 'She stole Sam's pants!'

Do you suppose Sam's Atlantis black leather pants with the funky strips across the knees are an 'homage' to Lara Croft?

Why do I have the sneaking suspicion that this isn't the first time that the subject of someone stealing Sam's pants has come up.

I attempted to find Lara Croft's pants to compare them to Sam's pants but I couldn't they must be at the dry cleaners. That leads to another question can you dry clean leather pants but more importantly who stole the pants?

"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it."--Thucydides

Comment

Originally posted by kir_fect View Post
              Why do I have the sneaking suspicion that this isn't the first time that the subject of someone stealing Sam's pants has come up.

I attempted to find Lara Croft's pants to compare them to Sam's pants but I couldn't they must be at the dry cleaners. That leads to another question can you dry clean leather pants but more importantly who stole the pants?
              I have a sneaky suspicion it was Cam...he was looking for his and found those ones by accident
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

cam in sam's pants???????

that would be painful i'd think

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

especially if the shippers found out
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Well it really depend on the pants. It was those leather pants that she wore in Nightwalker there wouldn't be anymore room and not mention the chafe factor.

"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it."--Thucydides

Comment

lol

wonder if i could pull that off
                      If anyone can, it'd be you Sky
                      *contemplates how high my 'post' count would rise, considering I talk pretty much constantly...*

Originally posted by kir_fect View Post

I would presume so, seeing as my leather jacket can go to the cleaners ... you just have to be careful where you take them, as many regular shops refuse to work with leather ... and no, I did NOT steal the pants!

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                      especially if the shippers found out
                      ooooh - that was quick! Hehehe...
                      ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                      ames on facebook
                      ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

now were they pants or trousers?

cause 'sam's pants' can mean two very different things....and a lot of chafing

sigpic

Comment

While watching Pretense today, I had an interesting revelation about Sam's relationships that put forth a lot of questions with not too many answers apparent. I know that TPTB were not allowed to do anything but hint vaguely at a Jack/Sam relationship for the first couple seasons, hence the alternate reality versions and the (almost not there) UST. Also hence how they quickly brought in alien boyfriend #1, Narim. I can see why they dropped him later (in Pretense), for whatever reason, and why he was there in the first place. But why was Martouf brought in for Sam? Whether you like the pairing or not, there were some obviously intended proto-shippy moments between them. If we needed a human face for the Tok'ra, Martouf could have just been a close friend or family member to Jolinar who would bond with Sam, no need for romance. So why the shippy hints? Why have Martouf as a love interest? Were they planning something serious for Sam, or am I just missing something?

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                          ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

I only saw Martouf as a love interest for Jolinar. As Sam got Jolinars memories, she got all confused, but imo never did Sam herself had an interest in Martouf.
                            I thought it were nice, angsty eps and didn't see the Sam/Jack ship in danger at any point. But, I do wear my pink coloured glassed when watching
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post
                              First, a belated wish -
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...hdayfainne.jpg
                              Next, to a friend who hasn't been around in a long time, but who we hope will come visit us again soon.
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...Birthdayds.jpg
                              And last but not least, another member of the family who we'd love to see more often.
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ayforestia.jpg
                              NC
                              Happy birthday
                              Forestia
                              Deepspace
                              Fainne
                              JATFL

Hope you all had fantastic days!!
                              Last edited by Chelle DB; 20 April 2008, 04:33 AM.
                              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                                I only saw Martouf as a love interest for Jolinar. As Sam got Jolinars memories, she got all confused, but imo never did Sam herself had an interest in Martouf.
                                I thought it were nice, angsty eps and didn't see the Sam/Jack ship in danger at any point. But, I do wear my pink coloured glassed when watching
                                This is exactly my take on Martouf as well. Martouf was interested, but only cos of Jolinar...not because of Sam herself. On the other hand, Sam seemed to avoid any romantic intentions and friendship only seemed to be in the cards for her concerning him imo.

I can see how difficult it might be to confuse this and the fact that a majority of Sam's love interests seem to meet with some kind of demise or great suffering doesnt help to clarify things too well.

Wow, lots of birthdays this week! Wishing the best to Forestia, Deepspace and Fainne and hoping you all get spoiled rotten.

Comment

Working...
                                X