X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
    Another link:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=51091

Again this comes from Morjana. How does she have time to have a life?

The article is about now being a producer as well as an actress. Favourite part:
    "I wanted to see what happened behind the scenes a bit more. And
    now I have seen it. And it's hell."

LOL
    Yup! Sounds like she's finally dipped her toes and found how cold the water really is. I know she'll get used to the whole other end of the camera soon though. Amanda is amazing and I don't think there's anything she won't face head on and accomplish.

One question. The new Sanctuary series slated to begin this fall on scifi...will it feature a new pilot and eps or are they airing the wep's instead? I mean, I know there's some out there who haven't heard of the series so they're gonna need a base to situate the whole plot in people's minds before they delve into the many layers of the show. Least I think they'd need to...

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
      What's this about Amanda songs?

And more importantly, do I get to sing?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
        Yup! Sounds like she's finally dipped her toes and found how cold the water really is. I know she'll get used to the whole other end of the camera soon though. Amanda is amazing and I don't think there's anything she won't face head on and accomplish.

One question. The new Sanctuary series slated to begin this fall on scifi...will it feature a new pilot and eps or are they airing the wep's instead? I mean, I know there's some out there who haven't heard of the series so they're gonna need a base to situate the whole plot in people's minds before they delve into the many layers of the show. Least I think they'd need to...
        I recall reading somewhere recently (there have been a lot of interviews lately so I don't remember which one) that they were revamping the pilot from the webisodes quite a bit at the request of Scifi.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post

I agree! Who knows maybe she'll get a chance at directing if it gets picked up for a second season. She did such a great job on the sg1 ep.

Yeah, from the interviews, etc., they are revamping the show. They're reworking Will's character alot. Giving him a deeper backstory. They're also reworking Helen's backstory. I think it's going to be interesting to see the characters fleshed out more and maybe see more of Helen's relationship with John Druitt. Most of that info came from an interview with AT and Damian. It sounds really interesting to me.
          sigpic

otoole/Erin

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
            What's this about Amanda songs?
            Yeah, what have we got on the list so far?
            Originally posted by PengYn View Post
            And more importantly, do I get to sing?
            We can do kareoke! yeah baby!!!
            Originally posted by Erin13 View Post
            I agree! Who knows maybe she'll get a chance at directing if it gets picked up for a second season. She did such a great job on the sg1 ep.

Yeah, from the interviews, etc., they are revamping the show. They're reworking Will's character alot. Giving him a deeper backstory. They're also reworking Helen's backstory. I think it's going to be interesting to see the characters fleshed out more and maybe see more of Helen's relationship with John Druitt. Most of that info came from an interview with AT and Damian. It sounds really interesting to me.
            Erin! You're a newbie! I haven't welcomed you yet, my heavens, where are my manners???

Welcome to Samanda!!!
            --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post

Erin! You're a newbie! I haven't welcomed you yet, my heavens, where are my manners???

Welcome to Samanda!!!
              Thank you very much for the warm welcome. Everyone's been very nice.
              sigpic

otoole/Erin

Comment

Everyone???? Mandy you're slipping

Welcome Erin!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Hi Erin13/otoole welcome to Samanda!

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                    Everyone???? Mandy you're slipping

Welcome Erin!!!!

You know we don't do the initiation rituals right away we have to lull the newbies into a false sense of security
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by sofie View Post
                      I'm thinking bout changing my sig, and made 2 similar new ones. I just don't know which one to use... A little help:

I like both which are wonderful but the second is nicer with the 2 different pics of Amanda more balanced.
                      Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                      I recall reading somewhere recently (there have been a lot of interviews lately so I don't remember which one) that they were revamping the pilot from the webisodes quite a bit at the request of Scifi.
                      The are completely redoing everything even the pilot there will be thirteen episodes that no one has seen completely different but the same characters and I am guessing some of Pilot plot will be the same but who knows.
                      I am looking forward to it.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to lil ferrett for the picture

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                        Sam: OMG! Who told PengYn she could sing
                        McKay: That's singing?
                        Guy with gun: Shall I put her out of our misery?

love ya PengYn *hugs*
                        sigpic
                        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

my interpretation is that they're expanding hte pilot a bit. giving a little more detail, etc.

I know that, in many places, it seemed a bit choppy. they'd go from one scene to the next with no idea how you got there. and, in one example, it's like the scene where someone gets a phone call is missing.

I would gu ess that stuff ilke this, in addition to a bit more of a 'sanctuary 101' will be part of the new pilot. who's will, what's the sanctuary, etc.

not quite the info dump, just a bit more detail than we got.

think back to stargate's pilot episode. A good chunk of COTG was an introduction to the characters and a bit of thier back story....with more to be doled out over the next eps
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Yes I am hoping for more info on Helen in the Sanctuary Pilot and they cut the part where Will passes out when he sees BigFoot ... I mean friends sure give you a hard time about liking this cute guy, just because he passes out one... ok two times
                            And seriously anyone that knows me knows I am a fan of Robin Dunne (Will)

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              my interpretation is that they're expanding hte pilot a bit. giving a little more detail, etc.

I know that, in many places, it seemed a bit choppy. they'd go from one scene to the next with no idea how you got there. and, in one example, it's like the scene where someone gets a phone call is missing.

I would gu ess that stuff ilke this, in addition to a bit more of a 'sanctuary 101' will be part of the new pilot. who's will, what's the sanctuary, etc.

not quite the info dump, just a bit more detail than we got.

think back to stargate's pilot episode. A good chunk of COTG was an introduction to the characters and a bit of thier back story....with more to be doled out over the next eps
                              I know what you mean the scenes shifted a lot I would often re-watch a webisode for parts I missed the first viewing. The whole train scene with Ashley I didn't understand that some of the shots were too dark in my opinion then they lightened them and it was easier to see what was going on. Your COGs comment made me think of Carter's speech in that episode I was like oh my God who is this and isn't she going to a fun character full of spitfire and a ball of enthusiasm plus smart.

*Welcome to Samamanda Erin* I am kinda new myself. Everyone is very nice and helpful.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to lil ferrett for the picture

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post

You know we don't do the initiation rituals right away we have to lull the newbies into a false sense of security
                                :: eyes glass over all lulled up::

:: blink blink::

:: lull lull::

:: wakes up::

Here are some vids in case you missed them before.

A Juicy Amanda Vid.

Another Sanctuary Video.

This video has my favorite song.

:: Flashy neon sign here:: MUSIC IN THE VIDEO SPACE :: flash flash::

Lemon Parade by Tonic.

Welcome Erin to the thread did you get the memo about bring cupcakes?

"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it."--Thucydides

Comment

Working...
                                X