• Time
  • Show
Clear All

NC

Comment

Über!

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
        There's no such thing as perfection in anyone or anything...even HE made mistakes!!
        nuh-uh!

Comment

What it's Über's birthday and there's no cake

Well I'll just have to fix that

and now a little singing....Ooooooby dooooby doo, dooo dooo dooo dooo doooo, Ooooooby doooby dooo

Happy Birthday Oooooooby
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OOOOOOBER!!!!
            Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
            Quint Studer

Comment

Happy Birthday OOooooooober!

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                Oh wow. I have seen so many now that I just see smiley faces.

ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ
                Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                They do, don't they? Never noticed that before.... Smiley faces with big honkin' mouths.
                How apropos.

Originally posted by Über View Post
                I loved that. So much so that my nickname on the Sony forums...when they existed that is...was What'sAGirlToDo.

I LOVED Space Race...and The Other Guys...and Emancipation...and Avenger 2.0...and a multitude of other episodes that are supposedly panned in fandom.

Does that make me odd?

I mean more so than my normal, Samandan-certified oddness of course.
                You need ask? Of course it does.

Happy Birthday, Sweetie. (You noes I wuvs ya!)

(((((The Übster)))))
                sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                May we all be so well loved.

Comment

FIRST OF ALL:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ÜBER and since you already got U's with umlauts on them, how do you feel with just getting the umlauts and no u's ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨

I do hope you have a great day and that you can do everything you want to do

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  pass the word ladies and gents

Introducing the Sam Carter Love-In

There's a lot of grumpiness directed toward Sam these days, so obviously it's time for some love.

I hereby introduce the Sam Carter Love-In. Between right now and July 31st, let's show Sam some love. Anything is welcome, from a few sentences of squee, to comment fic, to epic paeans to our girl. Icons, vids, picspams, fan art. Fanmixes. Remind us about Sam-focused communities or mailing lists. Tell us your favorite Sam episodes. Rec us your favorite Sam stories. Tell us how much you love her. Talk about her strengths and weaknesses, and why they make her a great character. Tell us why you think she's awesome. Orate, discuss, enthuse, and we'll have one big collection of Sam Carter adoration.

Post your contribution in a comment here, or http://splash-the-cat.livejournal.com/289181.html

Post in your own journal and post a link to your entry here http://splash-the-cat.livejournal.com/289181.html (anything new, or from the last couple of months)
                  Thanks for the tip Sky, I will immediatly join this community, it is amazing Let's hope they get a lot of things, cause she deserves our support

perfection is boring
                  sam ain't boring
                  so sam ain't perfect
                  Wow that is great maths See that kind of math I do get The other kind, not that much...

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                  Emancipation...so many people hate that, yet that was my first ep and I loved it! Kick butt Sam, what's not to love?
                  I did like Emancipation a lot too, but I can see issues with it but on the other hand, I have more issues with Children of the Gods and Sam...

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OOBS!!!!!!

Here's a short drabble I just posted at fanfiction.net ... light and fluffy like your birthday cake! Enjoy! Only one warning, the drabble contains major spoilers for Unending so don't read it if you haven't watched the final episode yet. It's part of a longer storyline that I may go back to. For now, it can stand on its own.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3603344/1/

In meantime, I will post my current Samfic called Heat now that I've re-established a new connection and a new email account and weeded through some junk on my computer.

Since Sky is saying to "share the Sam love", I've decided to post most of Heat now even though it's still a work in progress. I am working to complete this fic and promise not to leave you hanging too long.

Obviously, with all the negativity, it's time to keep the Sam Carter character alive and well and I'm trying to do my part.

Comment

Amidst all the distressing things that happen to us, there are things that make us happy. I created a new thread for you to tell us all about what makes you happy:

scifithinker's Happy and Grateful Thread

One of the things I'm thinking about is Deejay, so Deejay, if you see this, go tell everyone else the good news about your scan.

By the way, you folks here are one of the things in life that makes me happy.

(((((Samandans)))))
                      sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                      May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Happy Birthday Über.

Comment

Happy Birthday Ooober!! Have a great day!

Comment

pass the word ladies and gents

Introducing the Sam Carter Love-In

There's a lot of grumpiness directed toward Sam these days, so obviously it's time for some love.

I hereby introduce the Sam Carter Love-In. Between right now and July 31st, let's show Sam some love. Anything is welcome, from a few sentences of squee, to comment fic, to epic paeans to our girl. Icons, vids, picspams, fan art. Fanmixes. Remind us about Sam-focused communities or mailing lists. Tell us your favorite Sam episodes. Rec us your favorite Sam stories. Tell us how much you love her. Talk about her strengths and weaknesses, and why they make her a great character. Tell us why you think she's awesome. Orate, discuss, enthuse, and we'll have one big collection of Sam Carter adoration.

Post your contribution in a comment here, or http://splash-the-cat.livejournal.com/289181.html

Post in your own journal and post a link to your entry here http://splash-the-cat.livejournal.com/289181.html (anything new, or from the last couple of months)
                            Here's my first contribution. My first try at a wallpaper, so it's a little rough on the edges.

Spoiler:

I don't know how to do thumbnails or I would have gone that route. It's behind the spoiler for size.

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                              How apropos.

You need ask? Of course it does.

Happy Birthday, Sweetie. (You noes I wuvs ya!)

(((((The Übster)))))
                              Whenever you're able to devolve someone with the word "thinker" in their name to cutsie-wootsie baby talk...add that to your "win" column.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

The wallpaper looks great. I like it a lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X