Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    how about more along the line of he gets his hands on a copy of her manuscript and wants to talk about it cause he can't believe that she knows what she knows...and she gets to show him the gate
    That would be fun. Stephen Hawking was on Star Trek (as a holo-character) so why not on something present day?

suse
    sigpic
    Mourning Sanctuary.
    Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
      That would be fun. Stephen Hawking was on Star Trek (as a holo-character) so why not on something present day?

suse
      okay how about the qualities of a good leader something she is getting very familar with on her Atlantis post.

Way different topic but, Amanda's new character Magnus from Sanctuary has a pink stripe in her hair, well wig, but do you think Amanda will be brave enough after she dyes her hair black to add the pink stripe yes or no and explain?
      sigpic
      Thanks to lil ferrett for the picture

Comment

i'm not sure if she'll dye it or not.

although you can get clip on stripes for just a few bucks at a hair salon
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

While I'm happy for Amanda that Sanctuary has been picked up by SciFi, I will miss Sam.
          My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

how about more along the line of he gets his hands on a copy of her manuscript and wants to talk about it cause he can't believe that she knows what she knows...and she gets to show him the gate
            that would be so dang cool! can you imagine what he'd be thinking?? especially if he got to go through it!

Originally posted by atfan View Post
            okay how about the qualities of a good leader something she is getting very familar with on her Atlantis post.

Way different topic but, Amanda's new character Magnus from Sanctuary has a pink stripe in her hair, well wig, but do you think Amanda will be brave enough after she dyes her hair black to add the pink stripe yes or no and explain?
            i think the pink stripe will be either temp dye or a clip on. I highly doubt she'd do a permanant pink streak in her hair. she's having enough trouble with the idea of dying it in the first place!
            sigpic

"The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-colored flags!" -Amanda Tapping

SG-1 FanFiction
            Sanctuary Fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by Bekah See View Post

i think the pink stripe will be either temp dye or a clip on. I highly doubt she'd do a permanant pink streak in her hair. she's having enough trouble with the idea of dying it in the first place!
              Not to mention the fact that to have a stripe like that it would need to be bleached first. Even it was temp dye, she would still have a random bleached bit on the side of her head When I had my blue streaks, they were extensions. That could work, because they can be removed very easily.

Hmmm... I guess we will see. I'm just imagining Amanda walking through the supermarket and making all the emo kids uber jealous of her hair
              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Kindred II photoalbum here

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                  I beleive I heard on another thread
                  Spoiler:
                  she got him macaroons.
                  ....cool!
                  Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Miss. 'I'm a lousy cook' baked them? *shrugs* I guess she learned.
                  Yeah...I never really bought into that whole I have no idea how to cook thing...if she can bake a soufflé than she can pretty much bake anything!!....besides...she's a genius...she'd have to know how to cook...it's basically another form of science...isn't it??
                  Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                  HEY, HEY, HEY!!! I'm not a penguin...it's lies I tell ya ALL LIES!
                  why you don't have to be penguin to [strike]ogle[/strike} appreciate a shirtless Jack *drools* Just my other polar bear buddies
                  *thinking of a way to get chelle* Muahahahaha
                  So uhm Mandy...is that a lie too?...that it's all lies??
                  *you can't get me sweetpea...I'm all the way down under...hehe...you'll have to wait til AT4!! Muahahahaha*
                  Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                  I made an animated icon, man, it took me hours and hours. I'll just stick with normal icons.
                  Me loves this one though
                  Ooooh...I love it...absolutely love it...she's got the bestest smile on the planet!!! Love it!!!!!!!!
                  Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                  Don't worry Chelle I got your back. I have LOTS of dirt on Mandy.
                  Exhibit A if you will:

Spoiler:

Thank you PengYn...hehe...well that totally explains everything...bipolar indeed!!!
                  Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                  Does anyone know how many eps AT will be in of Atlantis next season?
                  As far as we know....there are supposedly 2 eps in the first half...and going by Joe Mallozzi's blog...she will be back...just not as a regular...so my guess is...hopefully at least another 3 or 4...total of hopefully 5 or 6 eps...with lots of luck...there will be more!!!
                  Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                  Hey guys
                  At the end of the month I'm taking part of Relay for Life to raise money for local cancer charities. It's a charity that means a lot to me.
                  If any Samandan would like to donate, please either pm or email me ([email protected]) for details.
                  I was going to put this in spoilers for off topic, but stuff like this is who we are as Samandans, right?
                  WTG Eileen...I'll get back to you soon...just not now...too much on my plate and I'm just about to head off to bed...
                  Spoiler:
                  I know it's early still but I didn't even make it to 9pm last night...slept through til 9.30 this morning...hubby even drove my sleepy butt head to work and picked me up too
                  ...and I haven't even watched the SGA eps I got from Colin...(thank you Colin...haven't seen them yet...can't stay awake!!:O)
                  Originally posted by suse View Post
                  suse
                  He was also on The Simpsons as a cartoon character of himself...that was pretty cool...pity they never got him into the SGC...that would have been brilliant for both Sam and Amanda!!!
                  i'm not sure if she'll dye it or not.
                  although you can get clip on stripes for just a few bucks at a hair salon
                  I said that!!...didn't I say that??...I did say that...but I think it was in the Sanctuary forum...but I did say that!!!
                  When I had my blue streaks, they were extensions. That could work, because they can be removed very easily.
                  Hmmm... I guess we will see. I'm just imagining Amanda walking through the supermarket and making all the emo kids uber jealous of her hair
                  I can just picture it now...Olivia and Amanda walking through the supermarket getting the usual bread and milk and what not...and then little Johnny says..."oh wow...look at that über cool spottie tappinator...man I wish my mum was that über cool!!!"
                  Ok...I really should have gone to bed...I'm quite thick when I'm exhausted!!
                  Night night all, take care and have fun!!
                  (((Samanda)))
                  "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Just imagine the wheelchair Sam would make him

Naquada reactor, cloak, anti-gravitation field, etc..........

Comment

Who says he isn't already involved in the Stargate programme
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post

While I'm happy for Amanda that Sanctuary has been picked up by SciFi, I will miss Sam.
                        And who says body language is hocus pocus. Just look at this photo compared tot he 'Soldier Sam' photo with her arms crossed.

Comment

Who says he isn't already involved in the Stargate programme
                          Good point !

Comment

Hey Everyone,

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                            That's not OT. AT thinks Hawking's da bomb!

And I would love a few of that man's brain cells. I can't even begin to imagine what it's like to be that smart..
                            That's true, I wish I had a few of his brain cells too
                            Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
                            Question of the day.....

If Steven Hawking asked Sam to write a chapter in his latest book, what would she write about?

Go Sam
                            Stable Wormholes.
                            Yeah, it would have been great to see him on the show, Sam would have kittens LOL.
                            Originally posted by atfan View Post

I think it would be a clip-in piece, just so Amanda doesn't have to ware it all the time.
                            Just imagine the wheelchair Sam would make him

Naquada reactor, cloak, anti-gravitation field, etc..........
                            Hey, can I have that wheelchair too?

Julia(samcarterrules)
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

I was thinking about Steven Hawking being on Stargate, then came to the conclusion he was......he's a Furling!!!

Comment

I was thinking about Steven Hawking being on Stargate, then came to the conclusion he was......he's a Furling!!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Working...
                                X