Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
    Well done for quitting, way to go! How long have you been a non-smoker?
    Lol, say the quit line worker.

But YAY for quitting!
    sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
    "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
    My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post

But YAY for quitting!
      Shhhh!
      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Well done for quitting, way to go! How long have you been a non-smoker?
        thanks! Nearly 7 years, I think, so I think I've cracked it this time!

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post

But YAY for quitting!
        You're doing a FANTASTIC job, keep it up, the dreaded weed is a horrible addiction...
        "Many a good hanging prevents a bad marriage," William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

Comment

Originally posted by wibbling View Post
          thanks! Nearly 7 years, I think, so I think I've cracked it this time!

You're doing a FANTASTIC job, keep it up, the dreaded weed is a horrible addiction...
          Haha, like I would say something that cheesy to my clients.
          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Haha, like I would say something that cheesy to my clients.
            yeah, they might punch you - or set fire to you!
            "Many a good hanging prevents a bad marriage," William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

Comment

yeah, they might punch you - or set fire to you!
              Or roll me up and smoke me

Cough.
              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Or roll me up and smoke me

Cough.
                when you're desperate, you'll smoke (almost) anything!

Comment

On the run but just a heads up to those of you wondering about why there's been no announcement about Amanda returning for S5 on SGA. I don't even know if you guys have posted on this since yesterday but I'll still call attention to: Chris Heyerdahl's interview on home page. If you don't have time to listen to the whole thing, then read page 4 of the transcript where he does mention the production headaches and challenges of Sanctuary. It's a very insightful piece and puts into context why we've probably not heard about the SGA casting. Chris speaks highly of AT and their frienship too.

Good luck to our smokers-kicking-the-habit!

Comment

Hey, are there any smokers in the thread who have had enough and want to quit? Wouldn't it be awesome to have a thread quit date?

We could set up a support system with fic, prettifuls, chocolate and blue jello as incentives!
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Not a smoker myself, but i think you have a good idea on getting people to stop, i hate smoking, my Dad does it and now my brother too, my Mum and Step Dad used to too... i think it's really stupid because well mum and Darren both have REALLY bad astma, it's good mum stopped but Daz has gotten worse, as has Dad, it sux, coz i can't stand it, if the winds blowing in my direction i can't breath properly, i have astma too! At the Bon Jovi concert i had to cover my face with my shirt just to breath! Thats another good incentive, you know you'll have more friends if you don't smoke!! You won't smell like cigerettes for one! I think you have the right idea NZeep!

Comment

Doo dooo... I has an idea... just got to see how many people are interested
                        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                          My people I'm back, and OMG, I thought I'd never be here again. In case some of you were wondering where I've been let me tell you-- I've been in the hospital
                          Dude!

Look after yourself, and take it easy. *hugs*
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Hey, are there any smokers in the thread who have had enough and want to quit? Wouldn't it be awesome to have a thread quit date?

We could set up a support system with fic, prettifuls, chocolate and blue jello as incentives!
                            What a brilliant idea! It's so great when you're giving up to have moral support. I bet AT would be pleased to know that 'her' thread inspired people to give up! (Just an attempt to bring the subject kicking and screaming back on topic...!)

Comment

What a brilliant idea! It's so great when you're giving up to have moral support. I bet AT would be pleased to know that 'her' thread inspired people to give up! (Just an attempt to bring the subject kicking and screaming back on topic...!)
                              Heh, I was thinking we could ask AT to provide some inspirational messages
                              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Heh, I was thinking we could ask AT to provide some inspirational messages
                                now there's an idea!

Comment

Working...
                                X